Page 261 of 276 [ 4406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 258, 259, 260, 261, 262, 263, 264 ... 276  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2023, 8:41 am

I think I'm finally going to get to put some time into Zelda tonight :mrgreen:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2023, 3:36 pm

After a second place in the Road Atlanta 300 it's time for something completely different: the Alabama 500 at Talladega.

This will be the first superspeedway race I've done since switching to the 545 hp package (down from 560). 117 laps and full throttle the whole time. :lol:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Traex
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Jun 2023, 4:41 am

I'm currently playing Castle Age and Hero Wars... both are great games but unfortunately they're pay-to-win :|

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 9:14 am

Not really playing, but I'm getting caught up on the standings for my sim racing seasons.

Fiat needs more entries to have a chance of salvaging their season. A team can't win with only one competitive driver.

Renault manages to punch above their weight with only three cars, but all three of their drivers are able to deliver consistent results.

VW have demonstrated some good results, although with only 4 cars they're at a disadvantage.

Ford are severely underperforming considering they have 6 cars in total (spread across two teams).

Toyota have 6 cars and all of their drivers are able to get top 5s, Toyota looks well positioned for a championship run on the manufacturer's side. Takumi Fujiwara has 8 top 10s in 8 races, although only one of those was a podium finish.

Honda is a bit less consistency from their drivers but maybe more outright speed, I've had 5 podiums including 4 wins. I'm pretty solidly positioned to win a driver's championship, so long as I can maintain consistency and avoid DNFs.

Chevy have 6 cars, all of their drivers are capable of performing well but they've all been inconsistent. Jean Girard has 4 podiums including one win, he will be a serious championship contender as long as he remains consistent.

I wouldn't sleep on Peugeot though. Loeb, Franco and Girolami have all shown some good results. The other two drivers haven't shown as much speed so far, but still deliver consistent mid-pack results.

The way the points work, having two drivers finish 12th and 16th is just as good as having one win and another finish 35th. For a driver it means consistently finishing in the top 12 is better for gaining points than adopting a win or crash out trying approach.

As of 8 Rounds:

Honda 430
Toyota 417
Peugeot 392
Chevrolet 385
Volkswagen 320
Ford 318
Renault 315
Fiat 195

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

yurguardianangel
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Jun 2023, 10:54 am

Resident Evil 4 remake.
And I'm stuck on the Del Lago boss fight. As I'm trying to beat the game on professional.

As I now have the infinite rocket launcher,infinite maxed out hand cannon,maxed out combat knife and armour.

I've completed the game on standard difficulty so far...

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2023, 5:13 pm

7 days to die

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2023, 9:44 pm

I'm going to do an exhibition game in NHL 95, then do a race in rFactor. Either a 300 km race at Potrero or a 3 hour race at Lienz (an endurance race with 57 cars).

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2023, 4:18 pm

Not playing but I've started on a new rom hack of NHL 95, using the 34 team ROM as a starting point instead of the normal (28 team) version.

Still haven't done a race. :nerdy:

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2023, 7:35 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Not playing but I've started on a new rom hack of NHL 95, using the 34 team ROM as a starting point instead of the normal (28 team) version.

GLHF :salut:

Winters Gate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2023, 3:35 am

Diablo 4

Larkaloke
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2023, 10:44 pm

I've been (re)playing Pillars of Eternity lately, as well as playing Guild Wars 2 and The Elder Scrolls Online. I recently finished a replay of Neverwinter Nights.

I'm also practicing up Lime Rock Park in iRacing for the GT Sprint Series, but I may end up switching a week ahead to practicing Fuji instead, since I'll be away much of next week.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2023, 11:22 pm

The Talos Principle.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 12:22 am

I'm not playing anything. I am currently pulling all the 3 words from the 3 Word Story posts, it is taking a long time, and, since the thread goes back to 2012, I can report that I'm seeing that there were for sure some rather horrid users lurking around on this website, what with their signatures, and the 3 words they choose to post. I'm rather disturbed now. Thanks a lot, you ghouls.

My text only website
https://rawtext.club/~mrpieceofwork/
"Imagine Life Without Money"

Fairfield
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 3:30 am

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 4:37 am