A SonAmy Fanfic that I've just put together.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

19 Nov 2010, 6:07 am

Sonic the Hedgehog

Champion of True Love!

By Christopher N, Lockery!

ACT ONE
DO BLUE SUPER FAST HEDGEHOGS FEEL LOVE?

Feb 14 2011, Green Hill Zone.

Amy Rose stood at the door to Sonic's hut and knocked on the door, she had been called to Sonic's hut earlier that day in a message delivered by Miles 'Tails' Prowler that had been written by Sonic himself. It read as follows...

Dear Amy Rose

Please come as quickly as possible to my hut as I have something very important to tell you.

It's about the card and chilli dog you gave me today, but I wish to talk to you in private, as I'm sure that it would be better that way.

It is high time this whole charade was put to a halt as it's just not cool!

Yours Sonic

P.S. Try not to be too long this time!! !! !

"Oh Sonic" she said to herself out loud "You're finally going to confess your undying love to me!" Then the door opened and Sonic the toast of Mobius, the fabled fastest thing alive and arch fouler of the evil plans of the rotund Dr Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik appeared at the door. Sonic was (as he often was with Amy) furious "What have you been doing?!?" He said angrily "I have been waiting for you for two whole minutes!" Then Amy smiled sweetly and said "I brought a few outfits for me to wear that you may like" she added as she pointed to a large bag that she was holding and then she felt herself being grabbed and pulled inside the hut and let her go after taking her to his kitchen (which was a mess like the rest of Sonic's home!) "Oh this is so sudden" she said excitedly "I heard that you like to dominate girls so I also brought some hand cuffs and rope." Sonic's face was red with rage, "Amy will you just listen to me for one second!! !" he yelled, Amy obeyed and sat down at his table as Sonic walked across to the worktop and began to explain why he had called her to his home. "Now see here Amy, I had enough of your stroking me" But Amy was not listening she was instead looking across the room to Sonic's bedroom/bathroom she got up and went walked away out of the kitchen and went inside Sonic's bedroom (which was as you may have gathered was a mess) she thus took off her shoes, socks, dress, gloves, golden bracelets and white lace underwear and then got under the sheets of Sonic's bed and waited.

Sonic was still giving his explanation to Amy (as he did not know that she had gone) with, it must be told, a heavy heart. For in spite of his initial anger towards the little pink hedgehog he felt bad about his constant spurning of her many advances, and so he had clamed down "Now you're a very nice girl and I don't want you to think I hate you or anything, after all we've known each other for quite a few years now and I think that you are a good pal and all that, but the fact is I don't really love you" he said, then expecting her to bust into tears he quickly added "Amy please don't, you know I hate tears I can ex-!" Sonic turned round quickly and saw that she wasn't there! His heart was then filled with horror! "What have I done?" He blurted out quickly (so much so that he surprised even himself) and then he ran out of his hut leaving a gust of wind (and his belongings scattered in it's wake) behind him.

Tales was chatting to Cream while he was taking a brake from repairing the Turbo Tornado when Sonic came into view "Hiya Sonic!" He said eagerly "What's up? Has Dr Robotnik come up with a new evil plan?" he added as he was eager to start a new adventure. "No, worse" said Sonic, as he stopped to talk (without as much a hint of a pant for breath) to his best friend, biggest fan and oldest comrade with whom he had shared many of his (fast paced) adventures with, "Amy has gone and done it!" he cried panicking Tails asked what exactly 'it' was and Sonic explained that Amy had run away, "She may try and kill herself! Oh what a bonehead I've been!" He concluded, but after a while he claimed down and began to think. Thinking was not something Sonic was used to doing, but whenever he had to do so, he made the best job he could of it, "I know I'll search the whole of Planet Mobius, I doubt I'll have to go far though because she does not have super speed like I have!" He said proudly and so he began to search for Amy...

ACT TWO
AMY'S LONG WAIT!

While Sonic was franticly searching the whole planet, Amy had gotten tired of hiding naked under Sonic's bed sheets and had got out from under them and (not bothering to dress, as it was quite a warm day) started to pace Sonic's room. She looked at his many trophies that he had collected over the years on his adventures, Amy had seen this collection many times, as Sonic often liked to show them off to his pals, first she picked up a familiar looking gray metal box, she opened it and looked inside and looked upon (for what was indeed the 1,000,000th time!) The Time Stones, Amy always liked to look at them as they reminded her of the first time she and Sonic met, her mind drifted back to the time she spent on the Little Planet, back then she was such a helpless little girl (she was only 8 years old at the time) but after that adventure Sonic let her join his band, as he hated seeing her or anyone else cry (save Dr Robotnik whenever his plans were foiled.)

Then afterwards they had (off and on at first, as Amy had to look after her ailing mother and study her Tarot at the time) many adventures, all of which they came out victorious over the forces of evil, but one prize was far from Amy's reach, namely the holy grail of every young girl (and a few not so young ones) on Mobius, the love of Sonic!

Sure he had gone on dates (and the like) from time to time with other girls (including Amy when it was her birthday last year) but those were only short term relationships or one night stands that did not mean anything to Sonic save having a little fun in-between (or sometimes even during) adventures. Amy always forgave Sonic for this little habit as he was firstly only a man who had become famous and therefore gave all the more reason to let his (hidden) member roam free for a while, and secondly in all cases when it would come for time for Sonic to break up with a girl, he would always do it in the most gentlemanly manner that any girl had ever had the fortune to have happen to her. Anyway most of those girls were only air headed bimbos who's minds were filled with thoughts about sex, shopping, make up and not much else (although Amy was also guilty of thinking along those lines at least once every day) of whom she could blast out of the water if she ever felt the need to do so.

For (and it must be told) Amy Rose was indeed a REAL woman who had substance, oh sure she could ACT like a bimbo at times and she still liked to have fun, but that was really only part of her being, no bimbo that she knew (and she had known many over the years) knew how to build her own crossbow and outshoot anyone who challenged her at an archery contest! (And likewise shoot scores of Badnicks down in flames like there was no tomorrow!) No bimbo knew how to cook a meal like she could! No bimbo could beat Sonic and the others at video games like she could! And lastly (and most importantly) no bimbo, or any other girl for that matter, loved Sonic the way she did! This was why Amy was still a virgin as she was 'saving herself' for her wedding night (or for any such time that Sonic wished to make love to her.) If Sonic felt even just half the love that she felt for him, she would do anything, anything at all for that matter, to please him! No demand of any kind of Sonic's would be denied by her, she would gladly be his slave if such a thing was asked of her.

Why else would she put up a Blog on Mobinet stating her innermost sexual fantasy's? Many of which I might add were about being tied up, spanked and being Sonic's kept woman! Why else would she take pains to make sure that she did not act or look in any manner that men found offensive? Why else did she giggle like a little school a girl at not only ALL of Sonic's jokes but also would try and find sexist jokes (about women) funny? (Oddly she actually found a lot of them some of the best humour that she had ever seen) One time she had even turned down a very promising career in show business (as a circus archer) and had openly stated that she wanted to devote her life to her family due to the fact that it was (or so she thought) what Sonic wanted her to do as she did not like to do anything without his say so. Apart from the hate mail that he got from the Mobion Women's Lib movement (of which he was always on good terms with before this happened) telling him to stop picking on poor innocent young girls, who (in their eye's) are unable to stand up for themselves and making them his personal slaves, and the inevitable backlash that she got from him she seemed to please him!

But, in spite of this effort, she would always fail and get told to leave him alone. Amy was distraught at this one simple fact that (seemingly) Sonic did not love her! But she was never one to give up, after all did she not read in her Tarot cards that Sonic and Amy were both each others own true loves? And anyway Sonic was quite often quite shy around her, so it could only be a matter of his having a lack of conference (strange as that may seem for the greatest hero of the planet Mobius has ever had, and probably every other planet in the universe.) But if it was a slave girl that Sonic wanted (as with most other men) a slave girl was what he was going to get.

And so remembering her slave girl duty to clean up her masters home she began to tidy up, as she knew that even scruff bags like Sonic like to have tidy homes (provided they have been cleaned up by others) it was hard work but sometime later (when it was dark) she was finished. Then seeing that her naked pink body was dirty she went into Sonic's bath room and ran herself a bath. When it had gotten half full she took out from Sonic's medicine cabinet a bottle of bubble bath she thus then poured it into the running water and let it mix until it became a white and inviting foam.

Finally she turned off the tap and slid into the warm water and fell asleep...

ACT THREE
TO MAKE LOVE!

Sonic returned home that night after a long and fruitless search. Tears were streaming from his emerald green eyes as he walked into his hut, as he slammed his front door behind him and walked into his bedroom sobbing he cursed himself for spurning Amy for so long, "She's dead and it's all my fault" he said out loud to himself as he flopped down onto his bed. Sonic cried like a baby unaware the a certain young hedgehog girl had now just woken up from her watery slumber she crept up towards him and put her warm hand on Sonic's bare, wet, blue shoulder.

And so then Sonic and Amy both lay on the bed and started to caress each other. It was a wonderful experience for them both "Oh Sonic so you really do care" whispered Amy as she trembled in Sonic's arms and then the fun really began...

The act of love making was the most wonderful experience that they had ever had! Sonic felt that he had her both at his command and in his total care, as he caressed Amy's little body and moved completely to the rhythm to her own rhythmic movements. To his utter amazement he felt completely at ease with himself, her and the world did not even exist! For to him no one but he and Amy mattered as long as their love making continued.

As for Amy she felt completely safe in Sonic's arms as he lay on top of her and penetrated her. As time wore on she felt the most amazingly wonderful sensation that she had ever felt in all of her short life.

Both of their body's were tired from the exercise but it was worth it, for they were now no longer virgins! As the lay next together they heaved and panted as the sweat ran down their naked body's. Sonic was the first to speak, "Amy" he said "was this really your first time?" Amy did not answer but Sonic knew from they way she looked at him that this was indeed the case, "Sonic" replied Amy longingly as she moved towards him, but he was now asleep and so she gave him a kiss on the lips and said "good night my sweet prince". and turned out the light.

Feb 15 2011, Green Hill Zone

The sun rose and greeted a new day the next morning just as they woke up together in Sonic's bed. Amy was the first to wake up and she was cooking Sonic's breakfast, as she was still naked (save for a red apron) she had to be careful as she took out the chilli dog from the oven.

Sonic woke up to find the girl that he had made love to serving him his favourite food, she looked like a vision of beauty and he became very excited as she bent over, lay the tray on his lap and got into bed with him. Sonic was just about to begin to eat his chilli dog but then he stopped, put it down and began once more to savour something that he now knew that he enjoyed a lot more...

The love of a good woman.

END

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

17 Dec 2010, 5:14 am

Just so you all know, you can feel free to post your comments!

Goodbye Till Next Time

Dalton_Man321
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Dec 2010, 5:48 am

Concept's been overdone, and this is more suitable for fanfiction.net or something.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2010, 4:34 pm

Dalton_Man321 wrote:
Concept's been overdone, and this is more suitable for fanfiction.net or something.

This.

K3inMitl3id
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jan 2011, 7:00 am

Try not to pull off a Chris Chan, if you even know who he is, okay?

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

10 Jan 2011, 5:38 am

K3inMitl3id wrote:
Try not to pull off a Chris Chan, if you even know who he is, okay?

Don't worry I won't, I only put this up for a bit of fun.

As it happens I'm working on a 'Anti Chris Chan Tale' which I hope that you'll enjoy.

Goodbye Till Next Time.