Nintendo Direct of October (Come See!)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2013, 6:20 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8khWAH13fg&list=TLgtQiAwyrMFDfErvH_aGvzBm-2EZBRgg5[/youtube]

From a new SM3D World trailer, to an entire NEW game revealed, here is the ND of October! Enjoy!

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 11:11 am

yay Kirby!

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2013, 8:39 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iywt4cNb650&feature=c4-overview&list=UUGIY_O-8vW4rfX98KlMkvRg[/youtube]

And here is a Nintendo Minute video showing more gameplay of SM3DW!

AdamAutistic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 5:41 pm

i am still waiting on news for Metroid. i haven't heard from Samus since Metroid: Other M. i hope she is okay...

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 8:28 pm

3D World looks really fun, and I like the music. Zelda: ALBW looks great, too. The ability to buy any item and tackle the dungeons in any order sounds pretty awesome. I like it when games give you a lot of freedom, and that's the one thing that I miss from the classic Zelda's in the newer ones. Now ALBW is turning it up to 11.

Bezeone
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Oct 2013, 6:53 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VPovBZkLko[/youtube]

Although DKC: Tropical Freeze was delayed, they still made a new trailer!

NASH79
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 Oct 2013, 3:01 pm

I'm buying a 2DS/3DS/3DS XL soon so I can play that new Zelda game. Since A Link Between Worlds uses the same setting as A Link To The Past, I'm thinking that somewhere in A Link Between Worlds will be a playable copy of A Link To The Past.

Super Mario 3D World looks like it will be epic. My most favorite Mario game was the New Super Mario Bros Wii version and is a Wii U version of Super Mario Land 3D for the 3DS. It could be another monster hit for Nintendo in this situation.

The Wii U and Nintendo has received a beating in the media because people are saying that Nintendo needs to quit the console business. That kind of media beating was reserved for Sony when the PS3 first came out and now the PS3 is doing quite well. 2014 is going to be a very good year for Nintendo...that's why I'm planning on getting a Wii U sooner than later. This is a perfect way to combat the PS4 and XB1 when they go through shortages for the time being.