Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Auriya
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

20 Jun 2010, 3:54 am

For me star wars the old republic.
I can't wait to 2011, finally a well made star wars mmorpg. Bioware is awesome.
Star wars galaxies by SOE sucked after NGE.

RobinGoodfellow
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jun 2010, 8:45 am

...looks good (I'm actually currently playing KOTOR on 360, game is great, emulation isn't great at times though), but I use an iMac not a Windows PC and so I'll probably have to wait until it comes to for Mac (if it does).
I was a little disappointed by KINECT, I thought it looked like a less functional (due to absolutely no controller and therefore no buttons) Wii remote, which we first saw four years ago. The game I'm most looking forward to is probably the new ZELDA, it's called Zelda: the Skyward Sword.

By the way, I'm new to these forums and was wondering if a WrongPlanet online gaming community exists? I'm on XBOX LIVE as Herr Tipple if anyone's interested in playing something. For online play I have Modern Warfare 2, Halo 3, Team Fortress 2, Super Street Fighter IV and SF2 HD Remix. I've been a bit busy lately and mostly play RPGs anyway, so of those the only one I play enough to any way good is MW2. If there is a WrongPlanet online gaming community could someone give me the info on it? If one doesn't exist, do people want to start one?

I would be interested in getting more games just to play online if no one plays these ones and may be buying a PS3 soon too.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2010, 9:01 am

3DS and its already confirmed lineup of games XD

Star Wars: The Old Republic

The new kirby game

Deus Ex 3

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2010, 10:40 am

Halo: Fall of Reach, looks great

Gears of War 3

Fable 3

Force Unleashed 2

The Zelda one also looked strangely nostalgic, which is a good thing.

kxmode
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

20 Jun 2010, 1:22 pm

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Portal 2

The former things have passed away."

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2010, 3:03 pm

3DS mostly, everything else is kind of lame by comparison.

But Dragon Quest 9 soon (even though they didn't really show it off at all), new Zelda games are always cool, and uh...I kind of forgot what else.. :oops:

Portal 2 and RAGE are looking good, I suppose, with RAGE looking to possibly be the best thing id's done since Romero left (though I suppose they had some input on Return to Castle Wolfenstein, though I don't know how much).

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 1:49 am

LOZ Skyward Sword looks awesome, I might sell some stuff to get a Wii for that game alone.

BTW they said that they would be using the MotionPlus accessory for LOZ: SS. Does that mean we can directly control Link's sword now? I mean, as far as Twilight Princess goes swinging the Wiimote moved the sword but it was limited to a set of movements, such as sideways slash, vertical slash, and stab... kind of like the setup for the N64 games, but set to respond to different controls. With this one though, I'm wondering if what Link does with the Sword and Shield directly mirrors what the player does with the Wiimote and Nunchuck, it would give the swordplay in the game a bit more finesse.

On that note, I wonder if Link will be right handed this time, seeing as the majority of people in the world are right-handed? They reversed Link's alignment in TP but since they already had the majority of the game from the Gamecube version they just reversed everything to avoid making a control engine from scratch. I'm sure they wont do that now, since this is a Wii-exclusive game then they may just go with a right-handed control frame for Link.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Invincible
Raven
Raven

21 Jun 2010, 9:59 am

DC Universe Online excited me the most because of the fact that it looks like an actual Action-based MMO which is something CoH or Champions Online never could achieve.

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jun 2010, 12:53 pm

Other than the new Mortal Kombat and Marvel vs. Capcom 3, there was nothing of interest. E3 was nothing but rehashing and casual shovelware.

Allan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jun 2010, 1:50 pm

Fallout: New Vegas
Hunted
Epic Mickey
Zelda
Gears 3
TFU II/ ToR
Halo: Reach
Kirby
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
KZ3
Medal of Honor
RB3
Rage
Portal 2
Sly Cooper Collection
inFamous 2
GoW Ghost of Sparta
Civilization V
Mafia II
Fable III
Enslaved
Dead Rising 2
Dead Space 2
PotC: Armada of the Damned
Crysis 2
Rayman
Vanquish
BulletStorm
X-Com
Crackdown 2
Kid Icarus
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Homefront

Kinda sad that there was nothing on The Last Guardian or Beyond Good and Evil 2.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 2:07 pm

TFU 2/TOR
Portal 2
Battlefield BC2: Vietnam
Deus EX 3
The Star Wars Kinect game
Fallout: New Vegas

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 2:49 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
BTW they said that they would be using the MotionPlus accessory for LOZ: SS. Does that mean we can directly control Link's sword now?

On that note, I wonder if Link will be right handed this time, seeing as the majority of people in the world are right-handed?

You should watch the video ;)

Though it was kind of a sad presentation...not only was Iwata battling severe input lag, but about halfway through they started getting wireless interference.

(the answer to both of your questions is "yes")

Suiseiten
Raven
Raven

21 Jun 2010, 2:52 pm

Portal 2 (I definitely have to get a better memory on my computer if I want to kick GLADoS's OS again!) and Skyward Sword. The Zelda games in general excite me, as it is still one of the best franchises out there, after how many years?

Oh, and that there was apparently an announcement at Comic Con that no Twitards would be allowed there.

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jun 2010, 3:06 pm

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 5:06 pm

The fps craze is getting old.
I stopped caring for Call of Duty when they made Modern Warfare and attracted all the 12 year olds idiots. Before that, none of those kids cared for COD.

And I'm ashamed to see my beloved MOH going down the same path. MOH got me into FPS's when I was a fifth grader.

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2010, 11:24 pm

ShenLong wrote:
The fps craze is getting old.
I stopped caring for Call of Duty when they made Modern Warfare and attracted all the 12 year olds idiots. Before that, none of those kids cared for COD.

And I'm ashamed to see my beloved MOH going down the same path. MOH got me into FPS's when I was a fifth grader.

The only GOOD FPS games in my book were the original doom games, the original wolfenstein 3d, half-life 1 (dunno why, hl2 just didnt click for me.), Goldeneye (for the 64), Perfect Dark (for the 64 as well as the fairly recent 360 remake, and no, not that piece of s*** Perfect dark zero), quake II arena, and the metroid prime series.

Halo is overrated to hell (so damn sick of hearing everyone thinking its the only good series and s***), and the CoD franchise has gone to hell since 4. And now they go and kill Medal of honor.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/