Page 1 of 3 [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

boosterjones
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jul 2010, 7:32 am

You know what it's like you play a game and sometimes you fall in love with one of the girls....

It happened to me long, long ago when I first saw the lovely pink fecheres of Amy Rose...

(To tell you all the hounet truth I first fell for her when she was in Sonic The Comic, but she's still very hot in the games anyhow)

Sonic must be mad to turn her down!! !! ! As a matter of fact I'm among those fans that still say that he's really in love with her also, only thing is he a little just shy...

Of chorse she's ony 12 years old but then that does not really matter as we all know that on Mobius that kind of thing does not really matter as the legal age for sex and marriage is (surely) far lower than on Earth.

Not to menchen the fact that I still fancy Zia (from 'The Mysterious Cities of Gold' which is a cartoon not a game but it would make a very good one) but she a cartoon chacater so it also does not matter!! !

So which of the lovely ladies of the Video game world do you fancy? It can be anyone you like. Heck I even quite like Dathpey (from Dragons Lair)

Goodbye Till Next Time

P.S. And yes I do also like Sally, but that's another story....

PlatedDrake
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 8:41 am

Well, being almost 30 years old, I recall quite a few video games ones . . .

Absolute favorite would probably be the Draenei females (you see one, you know) followed by the Blood and Night Elf ones.

Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft

I wouldn't say Lara Croft or Bloodrayne (both seem a bit too cliche for me).

A few of the female Jaden Corr from Jedi Academy.

Oh, let's not forget Bastila (or whatever her name is) from KotoR.

Not to exclude Nathyrra, Aribeth, and Sharwyn from Neverwinter nights.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 9:25 am

So you're a paedophilic furry eh? Ah well, you're partially redeemed by liking Daphne from Dragon's Lair.

Anyway, let's see. I like Tifa from FFVII, Jade from Beyond Good & Evil, Alyx from HL2, Leliana and Morrigan from DA:O, Tali from Mass Effects 1&2, and probably more whom I've forgotten to mention.

EDIT: Ah yes, the draenei females. How could I forget them? Voluptuousness incarnate.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 9:59 am

Bastila from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic would be my first choice.

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

Let's see off the top of my head:

Tifa from FF 7
Quistis from FF 8
Lighting from FF 12
And the blood elves / draenei from WoW of course

Furantic
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Jul 2010, 3:32 pm

Aeris from FF7
Rinoa from FF8
Freya from FF9
Garnet from FF9

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 3:46 pm

Oddly enough, in addition to the draenei, there's one particular character (possibly NPC?), a female gnome warrior named Weeble, who is depicted on one of the WoW loading screens. (She's also on one of the WoW CCG cards in the WotLK Collector's Edition, which is how I found her name.) She's really very cute...

Can't say I ever cared for the nelf or belf females that much - too skinny for my tastes. And for some reason, human females seem to default to a very sad-looking facial expression.

CMSgt Ashley Williams in the original Mass Effect was really nice, and it was pleasant to meet someone in a video game who was allowed to follow a religious faith without being a jerk about it. (The note she sent me in ME2, after we met on Horizon, was cool too - liked the Tennyson quote at the end.) Miranda in ME2 is nice to look at, but loses points, in my view, for her extreme arrogance (sure, it's justified - she really is better than anyone else, she's designed that way - but she doesn't need to be so smug about it).

Kendra Johnson, in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was pretty hot, to the point that I was sorry she was CJ's sister. The women he was allowed to date weren't nearly as good-looking.

Fehndrix
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jul 2010, 6:07 pm

Jade from BG&E is my absolute favorite, closely followed by Alyx Vance. Words really describe either of them. I guess the best I can say is that they're both portrayed as more human and real than others. Sure Jade has her powers, but you can identify with her all the same. And Alyx goes without saying if you've played Half-Life 2 and its episodes.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 6:36 pm

I notice that my picks have similarities in their personalities. They're pretty much all smart, capable, sweet and down-to-earth.

Morrigan's the exception, but she's a Tsundere. I don't think the relationship would last, but it'd be interesting.

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Jul 2010, 7:00 pm

Sense we're talking fighters let me add Chun-Li (dem thighs) and Yuri (dat body)

Fehndrix
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jul 2010, 11:30 pm

Forgot about Tali. She's so teenish and naive, but at the same time sweet and caring.

KaiG
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 12:15 am

Tali's the best of them all.

Goblin
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

Samus Aran hands down. fell for her the first time i played super metroid for the snes, which just so happen to also be my first videogame

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 2:47 pm

Juri from SSF4

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2010, 3:57 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk99LlWOig&feature=related[/youtube]

kriskarnage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jul 2010, 5:13 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk99LlWOig&feature=related[/youtube]

/huge massive sigh

Poison Ivy is a comic book character not video game related....