Page 3 of 7 [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

I want your avatar Vicinti!! ! FIRST! A fire/Psychic type AWESOME!

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Mar 2011, 7:40 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
I want your avatar Vicinti!! ! FIRST! A fire/Psychic type AWESOME!

*laughs a lil* thats why i want it, also its cute and awesome at the same time :D whenever i get it im going to train it to death so i can use it alot.

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

AspieGirl2010
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Mar 2011, 11:10 pm

I have been hooked on Pokemon since my kids were little lol! I had pre-ordered (and fully paid) for White, just because I love the look of that legendary! Actually making big X's on my calendar counting down the days til Sunday!! I had informed my boyfriend that he BETTER be here early on Sunday so I can get to GameStop 5 minutes before they open so I can get my copy, hopefully the first one lol!

DragonKazooie89
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2011, 1:15 am

I've reserved the game a few weeks ago and I'm looking forward to the release this Sunday! I'm also preparing for the last day of the Celebi event.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 8:48 am

^^ Yaaye greeting everyone. I believe that I happily received the lovely game named Pokemon White version yesterday and have enjoyed playing this very much indeed. ^^ I believe this would be very lovely if any happy individuals would wish to share friendy codes with me. I wish not to bother anyone however.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2011, 9:48 am

i preordered it a few days ago so i guess I'll be getting it tomorrow, hope i do atleast xD

Memories are only as great as people make them, so make every moment as memorable as it can be.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 9:59 am

Akari-Seishin wrote:
i preordered it a few days ago so i guess I'll be getting it tomorrow, hope i do atleast xD

^^ Yaye I do hope that you enjoy this happy game, Akari-Seishin.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2011, 10:00 am

Tomasu wrote:
Akari-Seishin wrote:

^^ Yaye I do hope that you enjoy this happy game, Akari-Seishin.

lol just call me akari ^^ and i will, i always have fun with these kindof games :D also cause ive been watching gameplays on youtube about it so yea

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2011, 10:33 am

People look at the new pokemon and immediately write them off as uninspired(as I used to say) and say that the first were best. But look at the first gen Pokemon. They were just as bad. Floating balls, eggs with telekinetic powers, formless masses of goo? Inspired designs hunh? I really, really like the new Pokemon now. I know they're supposed to be tributes to the first gen and I find that awesome. They haven't looked this good since second gen.

I pre-ordered Black and am getting it tommorow.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Mar 2011, 10:52 am

ShenLong wrote:
People look at the new pokemon and immediately write them off as uninspired(as I used to say) and say that the first were best. But look at the first gen Pokemon. They were just as bad. Floating balls, eggs with telekinetic powers, formless masses of goo? Inspired designs hunh? I really, really like the new Pokemon now. I know they're supposed to be tributes to the first gen and I find that awesome. They haven't looked this good since second gen.

I pre-ordered Black and am getting it tommorow.

gotta agree. the only pokemon i really loved was charmander xD idk why but i just liked it.

AspieGirl2010
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Mar 2011, 10:20 pm

Since I'm new here, I can't post the link yet for another 5 days and 5 posts :/

But here is part of the article...even I didn't know this! :D :D

I recently discovered that like my sons, the creator of Pokemon is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. Long thought to have Asperger’s Syndrome, Mr. Satoshi Tajiri has confirmed this information, yet does not speak of his condition in public. This reclusive and eccentric man, who is known to work twenty-four hours at a time, spawned the gaming phenomenon that took the world by storm through his special interest in insects.

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 3:12 am

AspieGirl2010 wrote:

I recently discovered that like my sons, the creator of Pokemon is on the high functioning end of the autism spectrum. Long thought to have Asperger’s Syndrome, Mr. Satoshi Tajiri has confirmed this information, yet does not speak of his condition in public. This reclusive and eccentric man, who is known to work twenty-four hours at a time, spawned the gaming phenomenon that took the world by storm through his special interest in insects.

^^ Wooowww, thankee for very much for this very lovely article AspieGirl2010.

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2011, 9:26 am

AspieGirl2010 wrote:

wow didnt kno that before. pretty interesting.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2011, 7:25 pm

I just got done playing Pokemon Black. It's amazing. I'm going to take my time with this game! I love my Snivy, Snip.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Akari-Seishin
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Mar 2011, 7:28 pm

anyone want to copy zoura *spelling? i suck at spelling* and trade me xD lol i completely forgot about the event when i went today and didnt ask.

AspieGirl2010
Butterfly
Butterfly

06 Mar 2011, 10:06 pm

Akari-Seishin wrote:
anyone want to copy zoura *spelling? i suck at spelling* and trade me xD lol i completely forgot about the event when i went today and didnt ask.

Do you mean cloning via Action Replay? If so, there aren't any known codes yet for the AR (US version) Already checked lol!