Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Silhouette-Song
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Feb 2011, 8:04 pm

Who else here has played and loved any Harvest Moon game? Even the Rune Factory one?
Personally, it's the only game I can play besides sims. I love the idea of running around, farming and wooing virtual girls. :D What was the funnest Harvest Moon game you played?

flamemasterelan
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2011, 10:54 pm

Silhouette-Song wrote:
Who else here has played and loved any Harvest Moon game? Even the Rune Factory one?
Personally, it's the only game I can play besides sims. I love the idea of running around, farming and wooing virtual girls. :D What was the funnest Harvest Moon game you played?

I've tried playing quite a few, but I haven't been able to really get into any of them, aside from the original SNES game. Dunno why, maybe just because it's so simple and familiar.

My sister loves the frigging crap out of that game, though. When I downloaded it to her boyfriend's computer, she told me it was my fault she was going to fail college this semester. I still remember how proud she was one day, when she apparently figured out how to avoid meeting your parents at the end of the third year, and tricking the game into giving her another year.

kinftw
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Feb 2011, 8:57 am

I play them quite often. I don't know which one would be my favorite though.