Page 2 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2005, 10:42 pm

I AM THE GOD OF MONOPOLY...... ALL BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME POWERS OF MANIPULATION AND TRICKERY

I don't cheat at Monoploy, but I'm insanely good at manipulating people if they have a certain personality. This lets me win basically every Monopoly game I play. 8)

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2005, 12:58 am

I own a game called 'Becopoly'! :D My aunt made it for me for Christmas one year. She got a kit where you can make your own personalised Monopoly game. I love it.

171NewYork
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Apr 2005, 12:10 pm

LOL :lol:

triforce1215
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 May 2005, 10:14 am

i have a set u might not be familiar with.I have the Nascar 50th Anivversary edition. It's kinda weird though. Instead of streets, you buy racers. Instead of railroads, you can buy flags. And instead of houses and hotels, you buy racetracks and superspeedways. :o

Master Chief: You got any Prophets?
Pichu: Go fish. I mean..PICHU!!

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2005, 10:19 am

lol I play monopoly PC game and i used to play online as well as junior monoply in highschool, but w a twit. We played my Expanded rules version.........

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 May 2005, 9:00 pm

I've said this once elsewhere but it bairs repeating

KingChaosNinja wrote:
For instance, isn't it kind of funny how they could make a game called "Monopoly" where the object of the came is to aquire as much money and property as possible while driving your opponents into the poorhouse? Isn't that a little socialy irresopnisble to glorify one of the darkest periods in American History?

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

Absolute_Zero
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2005, 4:24 pm

I love monopoly so much that i'm living the game in real life. I have one triplex and a small house, both is very nice areas. The small house has lots of room for expansion and it's going to be 3 units pretty soon. I don't know when i'm going to have hotels on boardwalk though... Thats a few dice rolls away.

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 May 2005, 8:00 pm

We have played Monopoly in Triginamitry the past four days. I'm still going to school for another month but classes ended a while ago. :lol:

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

MrMeaner
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 May 2005, 8:05 pm

Sarcastic_Name wrote:
I AM THE GOD OF MONOPOLY...... ALL BOW BEFORE MY AWESOME POWERS OF MANIPULATION AND TRICKERY
)

Oh yea? You never played me!

NYAspie
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 May 2005, 11:00 pm

Monopoly is one of my favorite games to play. For my 19th birthday, I received a New York Yankees version of the game.