Which games are you most looking forward to?

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Sonicthesneak
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

My list:

Sonic Generations - Huge Sonic Fan. This game should rock. For real this time.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Not a fan of shooting games. But ALL of my friends are getting it, so I have to.
Dragonball Z Ultimate Tenkachi - DBZ fighting game with small character creation. Why not?
Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS - Long wait, I know. But I love Super Smash Bros.
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires - Not announced yet, but I know its coming. Everyone knows it's coming.
Kingdom Hearts 3DS - Another wait, but I bought a 3DS when it first came out. It's about time the investment starts to pay off. And then finally, Kingdom Hearts 3 can come out.
World of Warcraft Next Expansion - I play and quit this game so often over the course of 3 years, but I know I'll come back to it when the next expansion comes out. Unless it really, really sucks.
T.E.R.A. Online - Interesting looking game coming out for the PC. So I hope its nice when it comes out.
Phantasy Star Online 2 - Game will be awesome. Love games that play like this. Gosh I hope this game comes to the US.

The_Perfect_Storm
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 10:32 am

Sonicthesneak wrote:
My list:

World of Warcraft Next Expansion - I play and quit this game so often over the course of 3 years, but I know I'll come back to it when the next expansion comes out. Unless it really, really sucks.
T.E.R.A. Online - Interesting looking game coming out for the PC. So I hope its nice when it comes out.
Phantasy Star Online 2 - Game will be awesome. Love games that play like this. Gosh I hope this game comes to the US.

3 mmo's? Omg.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2011, 12:06 pm

Dragon's Dogma looks like it'll be really fun, and since it's being made by Capcom I'm hoping the game won't have anywhere near as many bugs and glitches as Bethesda's Oblivion or Lionhead Studio's Fable 2. I don't know what it is about Capcom games, but they seem to have a knack for making games that don't mess up on you so easily.

Also the new Tomb Raider looks cool. I've never played any of the Tomb Raider games, but this one looks and sounds interesting because it seems to be a game about hardcore survival rather than playing as a female Indiana Jones. Also the new graphics look a helluva lot better than the other Tomb Raider games.

spirtualpatterns
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Oct 2011, 7:09 pm

Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Doom 4 (If it ever comes out :)

I don't know I rented Rage it was kind of really repetitive lol.

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2011, 7:43 pm

Sonicthesneak wrote:
My list:

Sonic Generations - Huge Sonic Fan. This game should rock. For real this time.

END THREAD. FOR REAL THIS TIME. :likeaboss: