Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2011, 9:35 am

I saw Raymond Fawkes thread and made this.

Sooo.. Anyone have an Xbox 360?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

30 Sep 2011, 10:36 am

Yep. Absolutely hate it. I only play it when I get bored of my PS3 (which is rare).

crmoore
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 11:19 am

Have it and love playing it. I have Wii and PS3 too, but I only use Wii for the first-party titles and I just use PS3 for watching/streaming movies.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 11:58 am

I have this and the Kinect. I recently played Rise of the Nightmares; lots of gory fun. I love it, but I'm more of a PS2 person really.

Tetra
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Sep 2011, 12:08 pm

I do. I play red dead redemption mostly.

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

30 Sep 2011, 12:54 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Yep. Absolutely hate it. I only play it when I get bored of my PS3 (which is rare).

Your acting like xbox is bad :( tell me some reasons why :?

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2011, 2:17 pm

Yep, I love my 360. Mass Effect, Halo, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Fable, so many fun things to play. All my friends have a 360 so right now I'm only using my PS3 for blu-rays and streaming netflix, since God of War 3 I haven't actually played games on it much, but hopefully that will change when Twisted Metal and Uncharted 3 come out.

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/

Shishka
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Sep 2011, 8:12 pm

I bought an Xbox 360 in 2007 so that I could play assassn's creed (It hadn't come out on PC yet). Last year I was thinking of buying a ps3 as well but then the 360 broke (red ring of death) so instead I bought another xbox and i've never considered buying the ps3 after that.

jaspie
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

30 Sep 2011, 8:50 pm

I've had my X360 S since June. The only reason it is used to play Mass Effect 1,2&3(I've already preordered the N7 edition for ME3).

DaKing
Toucan
Toucan

01 Oct 2011, 1:25 am

Shishka wrote:
I bought an Xbox 360 in 2007 so that I could play assassn's creed (It hadn't come out on PC yet). Last year I was thinking of buying a ps3 as well but then the 360 broke (red ring of death) so instead I bought another xbox and i've never considered buying the ps3 after that.

The slim can get rrod but like a 4 percent chance in getting 3 red lights

Shishka
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

01 Oct 2011, 7:38 am

jaspie wrote:
I've already preordered the N7 edition for ME3.

That is awesome I was thinking about getting that too. I preordered the animus edition for assassin's creed revelations.

Dingo7
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Oct 2011, 7:52 am

My brother just gave me his old 360... however i only have a sh***y prototype television with light bulb pixels :(

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 12:22 pm

I have a 360 and I've grown to hate it, I really wish I had gotten a PS3 instead. PS3 allows you to play games online for free and one of the things I'm pissed about is that I purchased Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition for 360 which unlike the PS3 version that comes with extra content on disc, this one comes with a code that lets you download the content off Xbox Live for free. The only problem is I found out by accident once you delete that content from your hard drive you can never get it back, so you basically spend extra money for content that can only be added to one hard drive and once it's gone it's gone forever. I also have a problem with the fact that my 360 came with a wireless controller that constantly needed batteries, and even after buying a wired controller so I wouldn't have to worry about that the controller is messing up on me to the point that I can't play games without the game pausing every few seconds.

I miss the old days when game consoles were simple and did what they were supposed to. :( I'm thinking about getting a PS2 and some good classic games that aren't plagued by glitches and bugs. Screw the graphics!

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 1:11 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
I have a 360 and I've grown to hate it, I really wish I had gotten a PS3 instead. PS3 allows you to play games online for free and one of the things I'm pissed about is that I purchased Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition for 360 which unlike the PS3 version that comes with extra content on disc, this one comes with a code that lets you download the content off Xbox Live for free. The only problem is I found out by accident once you delete that content from your hard drive you can never get it back, so you basically spend extra money for content that can only be added to one hard drive and once it's gone it's gone forever. I also have a problem with the fact that my 360 came with a wireless controller that constantly needed batteries, and even after buying a wired controller so I wouldn't have to worry about that the controller is messing up on me to the point that I can't play games without the game pausing every few seconds.

I miss the old days when game consoles were simple and did what they were supposed to. :( I'm thinking about getting a PS2 and some good classic games that aren't plagued by glitches and bugs. Screw the graphics!

Go to your download history, it should be there so you can download again.

GreySun369
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 1:14 pm

RW665 wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:

I tried that, it didn't work. A friend of mine had a similar problem with downloadable content on his 360.

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2011, 1:23 pm

GreySun369 wrote:
RW665 wrote:
GreySun369 wrote:

I tried that, it didn't work. A friend of mine had a similar problem with downloadable content on his 360.

That's puzzling.