Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 10:43 am

Tried it, it's okay so far. Nothing special. Cute and smooth graphics, "interesting" dual class system, seems like a quest grinder/mob grinder, that is also based heavily around PVP.

Not sure what to think of it yet. What do you guys who played/play it think?

I could also use some help, I'm only level 7 and pretty much lost. They sure don't give you all the details you need to know in order to not get confused during the early stages...

angelrina
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jan 2012, 1:26 pm

it's ok for me too, but alot of fun. I played a Ranger and has great damage. Btw what are you lost for? questing maybe?

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2012, 2:18 pm

angelrina wrote:
it's ok for me too, but alot of fun. I played a Ranger and has great damage. Btw what are you lost for? questing maybe?
Rangers looked like they were fun! Yeah, the questing gets confusing. First I used up my I think you call it a Portal Stone after accidentally teleporting to a different races starter zone, so that made navigating harder, and I don't know what to do when it tells me to talk to the soul.. flower 0_o something ugh I'd have to log in. It's the flower that saves your spawn though. I talk to her and save my spawn through her but the quest does not change, it still says I need to speak to her. I basically stopped playing right after that this morning. Was hoping to return to it later perhaps tonight maybe IDK. Do you still play?

angelrina
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Jan 2012, 6:03 pm

Well, it has been a while sensed i played it. I don't use portal stones for quests, i usually right click on the subject in the quest (ex: Defeat Faned Pumas).
An when you do see the flower that you might talk to you, did you see the thought cloud thing with dots? you might clck on that, that you maybe will help with the quest. If thats wrong or more confused on what i said, please forgive me, for i tried my best lol. Hope this helps :)

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2012, 4:25 pm

angelrina wrote:
Well, it has been a while sensed i played it. I don't use portal stones for quests, i usually right click on the subject in the quest (ex: Defeat Faned Pumas).
An when you do see the flower that you might talk to you, did you see the thought cloud thing with dots? you might clck on that, that you maybe will help with the quest. If thats wrong or more confused on what i said, please forgive me, for i tried my best lol. Hope this helps :)
May I ask why you haven't played in awhile? Just curious! I deleted that character. There must be a bug or something, I experienced something like that on a character I made before that one. I saw no cloud with dots. Thanks for trying.

angelrina
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Jan 2012, 2:37 pm

The reason why i haven't played in a while is cause of Real Life, no reason, oh well, least I tried :?

Geoff_aka_Haro
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Jan 2012, 5:34 pm

It's a fun game, once you get into it. However it is very quest based, but there is a lot to do after you progress some more. If you're confused, I suggest reading the official site on the game for more info. They have all the information you need, and it certainly helped me early on. The only problem I have with the game is after a while it might get repetitive, but that's why I take breaks from it. I also joined this crap guild, which I thought was a nice guild at first, but it turned out they planned to force me to do things, so I quit the guild and haven't joined one since. I suggest staying away from guilds that want guild towns, or that do a lot of GQ. Other than the whole guild thing, the game is a good one, and I like being able to switch between classes. 'Tis very fun.