What Role do you like playing in MMORPG's

Page 1 of 3 [ 46 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 1:13 am

I like to be a Crafter/Vendor/PVP Player. I enjoy the crafting aspect of some MMORPG's as well as being an important part of the trade/vending economy, whether it's bettering it or destroying it. After awhile I enjoy PVPing too, once I've gained some good gear and decent knowledge of skills.

I'm not a big farmer after I've gained some decent ways to make money. Farming/grind farming just screams carpal tunnel to me so I stay away and tend to buy materials for crafting, then I make the items, and sell them for more then it cost me to make them. I also haven't found much PVM to keep me really interested in a games PVM gameplay.

PastFixations
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 8:21 am

Mostly I keep a lot like a hoarder if I need it in future.

www.wrongplanet.net/postp5013377.html&h ... t=#5013377

Sora: "My friends are my power."

Ventus: "I'm asking you as a friend. Just... put an end to me."

TheOddGoat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2012, 12:44 pm

I like playing DPS. Choosing the right items and skill orders for damage.

If anyone wants to team up on an MMO I'm up for it.

Thebigrage
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Feb 2012, 7:40 am

Magic Classes are best for me spells are always fun in my opinion :D.

caramel0
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Feb 2012, 7:49 am

Ranged dps (archer type if there is one, otherwise magic), especially when starting off in a game.
Also as a healer/support if the community doesnt treat the support playing roles as 2nd class

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 6:43 am

Warrior, hit things with swords, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 4:05 am

warrior, lone wolf kinda thing

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 1:22 pm

I always play mage/sorc/wiz whatever its called in X game.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 1:23 pm

Rogue, for the stealth and the stealing.

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 8:59 pm

I like being cleric types: Spending most of my time healing and buffing others, but also being able to take a fierce beating.

LogiC
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Feb 2012, 1:55 am

I prefer magic classes. If there is variety I prefer classes that focus on damage over time effects. If that class also has "pets" even better. I like to have a small variety of spells. Not such that there is only 1 or 2 that you spam a lot, but also not so much that you have a spell for every situation.

I loved the warlock from World of Warcraft, in vanilla (before expansion packs). Resilience, the PvP stat, changed the way the warlock played a lot and I didn't like it.

Apart from that I also like odd specs. Balance druid in vanilla World of Warcraft again. It became normal though and that made it less fun :(. Melee sorc in D2 was fun too :D

bigcoop
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

11 Feb 2012, 2:07 am

Melee DPS and tanking are the usual for me. Usually warrior, sometimes a rogue but more combat oriented than stealth. I like the idea of being able to defeat anything I come across (I don't really have the patience for a real detail oriented char). I really enjoyed my 2H DPS in Skyrim and my combat rogue in Dragon Age 2. I always feel obligated to be the good guy... for some reason I feel way to bad if I make dark decisions in these games. haha

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2012, 2:18 am

bigcoop wrote:
Melee DPS and tanking are the usual for me. Usually warrior, sometimes a rogue but more combat oriented than stealth. I like the idea of being able to defeat anything I come across (I don't really have the patience for a real detail oriented char). I really enjoyed my 2H DPS in Skyrim and my combat rogue in Dragon Age 2. I always feel obligated to be the good guy... for some reason I feel way to bad if I make dark decisions in these games. haha

same here, i do something horrible in fallout 3 and i reload my last save instantly. i can't play a evil on these games, kinda sucks.

CoMF
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2012, 1:57 am

It's a toss up between tank and arcane caster. I've had some pretty enjoyable runs as a healer, when I'm actually on top of my game watching over red bars.

theaspiemusician
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2012, 3:27 pm

Anything dealing with magic. I especially LOVE it if I'm able to be a Necromancer.

"One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small but the pills that mother gives you don't do anything at all"

theaspiemusician
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2012, 10:22 pm

I love pretending to be evil. It's funner in games if you pretend to be someone FARTHEST from who you are in real life. Not fun on sites like this though. I have no specific identity on here, I'm just me without a name :D Works better than pretending.

"One pill makes you larger and one pill makes you small but the pills that mother gives you don't do anything at all"