Page 12 of 276 [ 4406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 276  Next

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 5:14 am

Still playing Animal Crossing 8)

I bought SteamWorld Dig the other day (the day it came out, I think). It was hard to tell if I would like it or not, from what little info was released about it, but that game is pretty awesome. Last night I told myself I would just play it real quick and then go to sleep, and "real quick" turned into "one hour" =|

Ladywoofwoof wrote:
Today, I played through "Attack of the Friday Monsters" (3DS)

How is that one?

I should probably look up a few reviews.

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 1:29 pm

Been playing Banjo-Tooie and then plan on doing Kazooie and Nuts & Bolts again, only just now realizing I haven't gone to get a lot of the achievements again for my new account. Considering getting the stop and swap eggs even if the rewards aren't really useful at all. Other than that, well, I got Crackdown for free since it's on sale and it seems like an ok game. Kind of weird in that it almost seems like a very early predecessor to most parkour games or something like Prototype. Also kind of reminds me of Saints Row with the gangs and just generally how the city looks. Weird that it pretty much has no cutscenes, but I'm ok with that. Te game could use a bit more depth to it but it's just fun to run around in.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2013, 2:42 pm

I am still playing Dragon Age Origins, owned it for a couple of months now but I keep finding stuff to do before doing the final battle. I've got my moneys worth thats for sure, haven't even started on any of the DLC campaigns yet.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 Aug 2013, 5:44 pm

Fallout: New Vegas. It's considerably easier than Fallout 3 to me, and I'm thinking about putting it on Hardcore Mode. I'm level 9 and I haven't died once.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

12 Aug 2013, 5:55 pm

Pokemon Black....... very easy to get around, and a nice reintroduction to Pokemon for me.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

emmarj2011
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2013, 6:04 am

Final fantasy XIV A realm reborn. I like it so far and hope the interest lasts.

GGPViper
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 7:44 am

Battlefield 4 beta.

Scope glint is still there. *sigh*

newageretrohippie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 12:42 pm

just got back into Skyrim ( for the DLC ) after getting hooked on Diablo III ( a friend let me play his copy for a while...still in act 2 ) and beating Bioshock Infinite. Also still doing lots of Animal Crossing: New Leaf.

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 4:58 pm

Still War Thunder for me. Game is just bloody addictive. If not, I'd look for something new - Hawken maybe, or back to old standbys rFactor or Team Fortress 2.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2013, 8:17 pm

Trying to get back into Final Fantasy IV...some day, I know I will beat it =| So far, I've only beaten I, II, and V. And Mystic Quest.

I'm on the moon right now...I know I'm near the end and I shouldn't give up, but it's the GBA port and it's just so awful =) I was looking up the differences between IV and II US, and I have a lot more respect for the American port of the game, now.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 5:45 pm

I've been playing Super Stardust HD for PS3... It might be a little eccentric of me to use the custom music feature to play gypsy jazz while playing a modernized Asteroids knock off, but oh well. I am enjoying the pick up and drop arcade-like nature of the game. I'm not sure I'll buy the expansions yet though. I want to make sure I don't just get bored of it in a few days :?

I was also playing Tomb Raider for PSone on my PS3, though I'm not sure if I'll play through it or not yet. It is nostalgic, as it was the first 3d game I ever played in 95, but it really hasn't aged kindly. The controls on the PS controller are quite awful, and despite the games charm, it really is much more simple than I recalled. I got all the way to the tomb of Qualipec in about an hour or so because the puzzles are so much more simple than I recall. I guess I was like 8 and didn't have the problem solving skills I have today. Also, the T-rex was an absolute joke in the lost valley, and I recall that being quite frustrating and scary when I was small. I just ran into a vein of the mountain that it couldn't fit its head in to get me fast enough and killed it before it even took half my life... I lose more health on clunky mechanic fall mishaps. I would like to play through the old ones though, so the first would be important to the start. I have the first four games from the playstation store already and just never played them (the downloads, I've beaten 1&2 years ago on PC)... so it is free entertainment at the moment :/

I've also been fooling around in "Dead Nation" and "The House of the Dead III" for PS3, but I'm not really all that involved in anything at the moment to be honest... Life seems to like getting in the way, and I have to avoid getting all special interesty in games, or the invasion of game based thoughts invade my skull and decreases productivity when I have to be studying or focused on other tasks :?

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 8:13 pm

Skyrim :)

UnLoser
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 8:33 pm

I'm playing... Cookie Clicker No, really. :lol:

ebec11
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2013, 9:45 pm

Spleunky is my main one since it came out for PC, so much love :) I'm enjoying Animal Crossing every day, and I'm also hunting shinies in Pokemon :)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2013, 11:11 pm

ebec11 wrote:
Spleunky is my main one since it came out for PC...

You must mean the remake, the free version of the game has been out since 2008 ;)

Ladywoofwoof
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2013, 12:58 am

Just now, mainly -
'The art of Ink' , 'Arc the lad 3' , 'MTG : DOTP 2014', 'Mario's Picross', 'Mario's Super Picross', and 'Sonic Chronicles : The dark brotherhood'.