Page 236 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 238, 239 ... 276  Next

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

15 Nov 2021, 4:51 pm

Megaman 6 from the Megaman Legacy Collection. I completed Megaman 5 for the first time last night :D

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 6:46 pm

Fixxer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 6:48 pm

DRR345 wrote:
Megaman 6 from the Megaman Legacy Collection. I completed Megaman 5 for the first time last night :D

Megaman V is one of the best I played. I loved it.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 9:10 pm

DRR345 wrote:
@SabbraCadabra - if you have the Megaman Legacy Collection, you can always start from Megaman 1 and work your way up. That’s what I did.

Last time I played them, it was via NES emulator on the GBA. I'm pretty sure I completed 1-3, but not sure exactly where...I suppose I could just check the save states to find out.

I do have Legacy Collection on the 3DS now, though.

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2021, 5:28 pm

Fixxer wrote:

I have this on the Mini SNES but not sure how far I got. I would like to play this game in the future and complete it if possible.

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2021, 5:30 pm

Fixxer wrote:
DRR345 wrote:

Megaman V is one of the best I played. I loved it.

Megaman V is one of the best classic Megaman games I have played so far.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 5:36 pm

I've been playing a lot of Initial Unity and I'm starting to get the hang of left foot braking in the game in the EG6.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2021, 5:38 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
DRR345 wrote:
@SabbraCadabra - if you have the Megaman Legacy Collection, you can always start from Megaman 1 and work your way up. That’s what I did.

Last time I played them, it was via NES emulator on the GBA. I'm pretty sure I completed 1-3, but not sure exactly where...I suppose I could just check the save states to find out.

I do have Legacy Collection on the 3DS now, though.

I think I also have the Legacy collection on the 3DS but I’m not sure. I only played a few hours of Megaman 6 last night (UK time) and just finished the 8 robot masters plus the “BEAT” wording (you have to defeat 4 robot masters again on a different path to the default ones). This was my first time playing Megaman 6 and it’s good.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 5:47 pm

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

DRR345
Butterfly
Butterfly

16 Nov 2021, 6:59 pm

Just completed Megaman 6 :D

It’s the first time completing this game.

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 1:29 pm

“fatal frame: maiden of black water”... sort of beat it the other night, only to realize there are multiple hidden endings, and things like lenses along with lore missed. it was rather liked, so now it’s being given further exploration, and trying to get s+ ranks on the normal missions before going on to nightmare. the shorter days are nice for having a little more time in the evenings, as playing horror during daylight isn’t liked.

also got “rpg maker mv” on sale recently... figured it might help practice writing dialogue in japanese and chinese(had to go into the ps4‘s settings and add the key sets.), as it’s an exercise found most awkward on paper even in english. that, and there might be ways to use it as an interactive vehicle for quiz/review material of studies.

longshot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 5:48 pm

Age Of Empires 2: Definitive Edition

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2021, 10:28 pm

I'm on my second play-through of Resident Evil: Village; I forgot how much fun it is to start a NG+ with carried over and unlockable gear and just wreck all the bosses and enemies who gave me trouble the first time, there are a few places in this game in particular where you're supposed to run from a horde of enemies with your meager pistol and handful of bullets, but things play out differently when I have an assault rifle and a grenade launcher... I'd love it if a game studio ever really leaned into this and wrote some alternate dialogue for subsequent play-throughs, I really want a boss to complain about me cheating, or where did I pull that giant magnum handgun out of before I one shot them.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 7:17 pm

Doom II: Avactor

Doom with a bit of a Hexen-type overlay. Excellent so far.

The player in this video is a fair bit better than me, but he's probably playing with foreknowledge. I used the SSG against the Cyberdemon here as well.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 8:49 pm

Initial Unity. SKRRT SKRRT

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2021, 9:34 pm

Earthbound