Page 275 of 278 [ 4442 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277, 278  Next

honeytoast
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,147
Location: 1Q84

12 Mar 2024, 8:09 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I got back into Dragon Quest V a few weeks ago, and then Akira Toriyama died =(
So I'm still working on that...among other games.
I beat LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, but still working on unlocking everything.
Chipping away at the second game...that game is MASSIVE O_O

Was playing Tomb Raider for a while, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it...I liked it for a while, but now it's really starting to feel like more of a chore. I never played it back in the day.

honeytoast wrote:
Him, I, and his buddy will have phases where we play it for days on end and then get tired of it to only do it again a few months later.

Online or offline?

Online.


_________________
dear god, dear god, tinkle tinkle hoy.

~~~~

believe in the broken clock and who's side will time be on?


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

12 Mar 2024, 8:21 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I got back into Dragon Quest V a few weeks ago, and then Akira Toriyama died =(
So I'm still working on that...among other games.
I beat LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, but still working on unlocking everything.
Chipping away at the second game...that game is MASSIVE O_O

Was playing Tomb Raider for a while, but I don't know if I'll be able to finish it...I liked it for a while, but now it's really starting to feel like more of a chore. I never played it back in the day.

honeytoast wrote:
Him, I, and his buddy will have phases where we play it for days on end and then get tired of it to only do it again a few months later.

Online or offline?


Which Tomb Raider game? There are quite a few.



blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

12 Mar 2024, 8:22 pm

Trials Evolution: Gold Edition



SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,694
Location: Michigan

13 Mar 2024, 11:37 am

Well, I just claimed my 14 free days of Nintendo Online.

...not sure what I'm going to do with it, aside from snag some of those Mother 3 avatars...

honeytoast wrote:
Online.

Oh nice. I have the PC version installed right now...never got a chance to play it before my friend decided to do a social suicide =(
We were playing PSO2 for a while too, that was fun.

I tried getting the GameCube version to go online, but I don't think it likes my router.

blitzkrieg wrote:
Which Tomb Raider game? There are quite a few.

The one that doesn't have a number after it ;)
To be specific, it's Tomb Raider Gold for MS-DOS.
With the 3DFX and Saturn Music patches installed.


_________________
I'm looking for Someone to change my life. I'm looking for a Miracle in my life.


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,188
Location: Near London United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 4:39 pm

Playing Alan Wake 2



blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 4:55 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Playing Alan Wake 2


Good choice. I have this on my wishlist.



blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 4:56 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
The one that doesn't have a number after it ;)
To be specific, it's Tomb Raider Gold for MS-DOS.
With the 3DFX and Saturn Music patches installed.


Oh wow. Old school, huh?



Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,188
Location: Near London United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 4:59 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Playing Alan Wake 2


Good choice. I have this on my wishlist.



Good but strange game



DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Jan 2021
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,836
Location: Dorset

13 Mar 2024, 5:03 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Which Tomb Raider game? There are quite a few.

The one that doesn't have a number after it ;)
To be specific, it's Tomb Raider Gold for MS-DOS.
With the 3DFX and Saturn Music patches installed.


I can still remember the day I went out to buy a 3DFX card for my PC and went home to play Hexen II on it. Seemed like magic.


_________________
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 2150 character limit.


Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Oct 2008
Age: 34
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,188
Location: Near London United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 5:14 pm

I did purchase Assassins creed Valhalla earlier today for 16 pounds on ps5. Played some of the beginning of the game and so far not overly impressed.



blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

13 Mar 2024, 5:57 pm

Jamesy wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Playing Alan Wake 2


Good choice. I have this on my wishlist.



Good but strange game


Sounds good! :)



SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Apr 2008
Age: 40
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,694
Location: Michigan

15 Mar 2024, 1:58 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Oh wow. Old school, huh?

Well like I said, I never played them back in the day, so this is all new to me.


_________________
I'm looking for Someone to change my life. I'm looking for a Miracle in my life.


blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jun 2011
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 16,787
Location: United Kingdom

17 Mar 2024, 8:05 am

This War of Mine



Princess Viola
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2023
Age: 27
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 304

23 Mar 2024, 2:10 pm

The Sims 4



PineappleLobster
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 19 Jan 2024
Age: 16
Gender: Non-binary
Posts: 963
Location: USA (EST)

28 Mar 2024, 4:11 pm

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky


_________________
AuDHD
Neurofibromatosis Type II (NF2)

He/him they/them
~~~~~~~~~~

Feel free to send me a PM! :)


jeh666452
Butterfly
Butterfly

Joined: 10 Apr 2024
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 14
Location: New York, United States

10 Apr 2024, 9:34 pm

Fallout 3, despite it being vastly inferior to New Vegas.