Page 5 of 276 [ 4407 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 276  Next

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2013, 7:42 am

Don't Starve. I got this gifted from someone on Steam so I'll go try it now, looks like an interesting and odd game.

Andras
Veteran
Veteran

20 Apr 2013, 12:18 pm

(sorry for the double post but the last one was from 7 days ago)

Currently playing Zelda - A link to the past for the Snes. I had never played it yet so i started playing it a few days ago. Currently stuck on the part where you transform into a bunny (the hell!?) 8O

Vertex
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Apr 2013, 1:32 pm

Splinter Cell Conviction.

Koffi
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

20 Apr 2013, 1:39 pm

Halo 4
Tomb Raider (2013) - the best game I´ve played in a long time

kembleman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 2:06 am

The Witcher 2

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 2:16 am

Trying to get near just about absolutely every single little thing in Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker and attempting a no kill run through Snake Eater.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 3:59 am

^^ Fire Emblem: Awakening

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2013, 8:35 am

I'm trying to finish Mass Effect once and for all!

theshawngorton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Apr 2013, 9:04 am

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and Resident Evil 3: Nemesis.

NowhereMan1966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 5:46 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
NowhereMan1966 wrote:
...Wasteland using an Apple //e emulator.

I just got an Apple //e not too long ago, wish I had a bit more time to play around with it. I tried sending a few cassette games over from WAV files, and that was fun, but I'm having a little bit of trouble getting ADTPro to work correctly...and I only have a few floppies left that I'm willing to overwrite.

Wasteland is pretty awesome, but I think I like the IBM PC version a little bit better.

Cool! BTW, if you look hard enough, you can still find places to buy 5.25" floppies for your Apple (or other computers) If I ever get organized, I'd like to bring back my Apple //e and my TI-99/4A. The latter used a cassette drive and it took a while for programs to load but at least it gave me a chance to run to the icebox for a drink. ;)

NowhereMan1966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 5:48 pm

ScrewyWabbit wrote:
SabbraCadabra wrote:
NowhereMan1966 wrote:

I just got an Apple //e not too long ago, wish I had a bit more time to play around with it. I tried sending a few cassette games over from WAV files, and that was fun, but I'm having a little bit of trouble getting ADTPro to work correctly...and I only have a few floppies left that I'm willing to overwrite.

Wasteland is pretty awesome, but I think I like the IBM PC version a little bit better.

Hey that's pretty cool that you can pass files stored on cassette via a wave file - never thought of that - do you just plug soundcard's output into //e's RCA jack?

I was thinking of that too. BTW, I did try the cassette port on the Apple //e and it did work. IIRC, the Apple ran tapes at 1200 baud and the TI-99/4A at 1300 baud. FYI, the old TRS-80 Model-I I first used in 1979 ran at 500 baud for the cassette drive.

NowhereMan1966
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Apr 2013, 5:50 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
NowhereMan1966 wrote:

BTW, Wasteland, one thing I did like was you can split up the party as well.

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

22 Apr 2013, 2:50 am

Dota 2, lots and lots and lots of Dota 2, with some of that Firefall MMO shooter on the side.

Klowglas
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2013, 10:19 pm

Blah, I was actually looking forward to playing swtor when I got my new cop a week ago, My new graphics card arrived today (it actually came with my other computer parts but it was defective so I had to send it back) aaand.... the gameplay feels fine but the world feels off, it feels very artificial and sterile, I can't really quite put my finger on why, maybe it's all the instancing. It just feels like there's no soul, I do like the gameplay though, it seems polished enough but the game just feels depressing. I don't think think I'm going to continue playing, I'm always bummed out when I log off, but other mmos, like wow or lotro don't give me that feeling.

I think I've might of done themepark mmos abit too much too, I've been playing lotro since it went f2p, which is already almost 3 years ago.

Guess I'll just be playing Planetside2 for abit.

theshawngorton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Apr 2013, 5:37 am

I've been playing Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance a lot lately. Infinite Wig B, which allows INFINITE RIPPER MODE, makes the game so easy, I call it "cheese mode wig".

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2013, 5:46 am

GoonSquad wrote:
I'm trying to finish Mass Effect once and for all!

Finished! :)

Just restarted Mass Effect 2 with my imported character...

The only hitch is that I rushed Mass Effect a bit and skipped the Cerberus mission(s). Since Cerberus figures so prominently in ME2, I feel like I'm missing some context.

I might see if I have an old ME save that will allow me to backtrack and do the missions so I'll have a feel for what Cerberus was like before. Hmm....