Page 241 of 275 [ 4399 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 275  Next

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 5:04 pm

Just finished 4th in an rFactor race at Missouri Road Course. Camaros took 1st and 2nd which moves Chevrolet into the lead for manufacturers, I'm still holding on to the lead for driver's points but now one of the Camaro drivers is only 4 points behind.

That's the track. 5 rounds down, 9 to go.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Nemesis2k7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2022, 5:49 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
Just finished 4th in an rFactor race at Missouri Road Course. Camaros took 1st and 2nd which moves Chevrolet into the lead for manufacturers, I'm still holding on to the lead for driver's points but now one of the Camaro drivers is only 4 points behind.

That's the track. 5 rounds down, 9 to go.

nice driving there. smoooth

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2022, 6:36 pm

Nemesis2k7 wrote:
nice driving there. smoooth

Sadly that's not me, it's just the only clip I could find of the track. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2022, 2:40 pm

In celebration of the Chinese New Year and in memory of the voice actor of Lo Wang who died on this day by pure coincidence because I had this game planned months ago and didn't expect this to happen, I'll be playing Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 5:22 pm

Amid Evil

It's awesome!

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 6:13 pm

Dragnet wrote:
Amid Evil

It's awesome!

I know. I'm still waiting for The Black Labyrinth to come out.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2022, 11:06 pm

Still playing Donkey Kong 64. I think I'm somewhere around 60%, I'd have to check.

I played a tiny bit of Madden Football on Sunday because I thought it was Superbowl Sunday (and to honor the late John Madden), but I guess it's been delayed a week, probably due to Covid. Maybe I'll play a tiny bit more this Sunday.

I was also playing some DDR, but I don't have any mats, so I just danced with my fingers instead. I'm not sure if my body could make it through an entire song, anyway (not that I'm very good at those games to begin with).

Aspiegaming wrote:
In celebration of the Chinese New Year and in memory of the voice actor of Lo Wang who died on this day by pure coincidence because I had this game planned months ago and didn't expect this to happen, I'll be playing Shadow Warrior Classic Redux.

Yeah, I saw that =( He's actually done a LOT of work.

I was playing through the Build engine games earlier in the pandemic (with Yamaha MIDI!)...played a little bit of the first stage of Shadow Warrior, that game is a lot more difficult than I remember. Or maybe I had it on easy mode or with cheats or something back in the day.

One of these days I need to hook that computer back up. I still need to beat the Atomic Edition episode of Duke 3D...I kind of got distracted with a bit of Star Wars: Dark Forces.

peterd
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2022, 7:16 am

Last few months, Heroes of the Dark. An as yet unfinished masterpiece from Gameloft.

lovelyanathema
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

23 Feb 2022, 4:15 am

Legend of Zelda; Twilight Princess

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 12:02 pm

Doom 2 - Back To Saturn X, Episode 1

Playing in HMP continuous format, finding this a lot more enjoyable than I was anticipating, as I thought it might be a bit too modern for my tastes.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 4:11 pm

I've been practising for round 10 at Watkins Glen while preparing some new additions for season 2.

Season 2 is going to be more of touring car formula with no more 2 seater sports cars involved. Out goes the Viper, Corvette, 350Z and Z4, in comes the M3, C63, RS4, R35, 300C and some others.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2022, 7:59 pm

Elden Ring!

Obviously as a fan of Soulsborne games. I was thinking that the game wasn't being too difficult, and then I faced the first real boss; Margit the Fell Omen. And he did fit right into needing to put in effort into beating, I think the big helps were the jellyfish, and recognising the start of his attacks to conserve some stamina.

Actually kind of interesting how it has combined elements of Dark Souls, with parts of Sekiro where you can stagger enemies by being properly assertive in combat. Also looks like piercing, slashing and blunt damage might actually be important in places for differences, as a particular dungeon of enemies happened to be resistant to my usual piercing spear. Only after defeating the boss and going back through did I realise my blunt flail would have been much more effective.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2022, 8:58 pm

Saints Row The Third. With the reboot releasing later this year, I want to remind audiences of what the series was like at its peak.

"Product of its time" says the new developer.

To take a quote from Johnny Gat, they traded their "d*cks for p*ssies". That's what wokeness gets you.

Saints Row 3 is, was, and always will be awesome.

ChloeBoe
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Mar 2022, 3:03 am

taemfight tactics has me super hooked right now

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 2:29 am

Animal Crossing New Horizon is a game that I have played every day since it came out on the 20th March 2020, something that will have its third anniversary later this month, and I currently have logged 1,050 hours on it. For the math, it means that I have played the game an average of 88 minutes a day for almost the last two years.

The next part would probably only make sense for those familiar, but one of my big goals has been to be able to create the Robot Hero, a giant robot, which has been something unlockable since the start. The thing had been that I had been missing two particular recipes needed to do so; gold armor and the rocket, both very rare. By some ridiculous luck today, I managed to get the gold armor recipe washed up on the beach, highly unlikely as it is usually only possible from snooty villagers.

Thus I was only missing the rocket which would require getting it from Celeste, who can only appear rarely after 7pm on clear nights, which might be once a month if you are lucky and remember to check the game at that time. And as I went to do my once a day mystery island I happened to get a shooting star island, which is pretty rare, and when I checked a recipe washed up, which on these islands can give the same recipes as Celeste, I thought that there was no chance. But I actually got the recipe for the rocket. A ridiculous luck that I have played this game for some 714 days, and happened to get two of the rarest things on the very same day.

That is my nerding out of a game that I have played way too much of.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2022, 2:33 am

A second playthrough of witcher 3, patiently waiting till I can afford to get that elden ring game...I can technically afford it right now, but money is tight so would be more responsible to hold out on it at least till I get my next work paycheck. I figure I will at least wait until I complete my witcher 3 game.