Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2012, 5:38 pm

With the steam sale fast approaching and the list of games for sale apparently leaked (As can be seen here: Link ) I was wondering what games from the list you are looking forward to, as well as any games you want/expect to see added. I wouldn't mind Arma II and Secret of Monkey Island being added to it at some point!

Tomasu
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 3:54 am

^^ Yaye greetings Colinn. I believe that I really enjoy playing Crusader Kings II and may purchase many downloadable content packs for this game if they appear within the happy sales.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

Looks like it has started now. It appears you are in luck Tomasu, as all packs are now at least 40% off! :D At the moment the best deal appears to be Portal 1 and 2 for £4.49, well worth it in my opinion.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 2:51 pm

It's that time again, when I buy things I'm not really interested in far faster than I can play them...

The year is still young.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 4:19 pm

Ambivalence wrote:
It's that time again, when I buy things I'm not really interested in far faster than I can play them...

That's the sale spirit! :lol: I've started things off with Mafia II and the Joe's adventure DLC, since I hear its the only DLC really worth buying for it.

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

Colinn wrote:
Looks like it has started now. It appears you are in luck Tomasu, as all packs are now at least 40% off! :D At the moment the best deal appears to be Portal 1 and 2 for £4.49, well worth it in my opinion.

I'll pick up the Portal games, they're $6.24 here. I've actually never played either before. But right now I'm waiting for another game to download. My friend told me Dead Space was really good and it was on sale for 5 bucks on Amazon, but it's been downloading for 3 hours and it's still only at 73%.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 1:38 pm

RockDrummer616 wrote:
I'll pick up the Portal games, they're $6.24 here. I've actually never played either before. But right now I'm waiting for another game to download. My friend told me Dead Space was really good and it was on sale for 5 bucks on Amazon, but it's been downloading for 3 hours and it's still only at 73%.

I'm sure you will have a blast playing them, I've not heard of anyone NOT liking Portal so that should be a good sign for you :) I've got Dead Space on the 360 that I've yet to play, hopefully its not too scary! Which reminds me, Dead Island is currently £6.79 in the sales, which isn't too bad for a game that still goes for £15+. Also, Left 4 Dead 2 is currently up for vote for the community deal. I hope it wins as it looks fun online and I know other people that play it too.