Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2012, 6:28 pm

Hi I was wondering if anyone else here plays Everquest? Yeah I know its old school but its still doing well and I am still addicted to it. My main is a 95 Iksar shadowknight with over 8600 aas

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

Pondering
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2012, 4:29 am

Not me. I was addicted to it when I was a young teen though. Such good times playing, but now the game seems so outdated. I tried the free to play version, but getting back into the game and learning everything is such a bother so I quit pretty fast.

Camo
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Jul 2012, 5:53 pm

I still play, I have played on and off since 1999 and I think I will always play :)
I am not hardcore, very much casual, I stop playing for months or even years but always come back to it.

Just resubbed on the Progression server and am currently boxing a Gnome Shadowknight, Woodelf Druid and High Elf Enchanter.
I am more a fan of the older zones and content, I have level 85s on AB server but don't play them.
I sit my box group down somewhere and just kick back and enjoy it for what it is, a gentle pastime of fantasy ! I prefer to play on my own as I need to afk a fair bit.

Stu

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 6:00 pm

I was a serious Everquest player (I left to play Star Wars Galaxies with my boyfriend at the time as we played these games together) - this was my first MMORPG so I stupidly decided to make myself a female half-elf...warrior...you can imagine how tricky it was joining groups when as a tank you look like a little girly pixie! :P

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.