Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

EGGREGUYOUS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Nov 2012, 3:54 am

Hopefully there are a few Halo fans in here, I'm planning a Marathon of all the games and movies, besides Halo Legends, honestly it just doesn't seem "legit", though that show was the first time ever that we saw the Forerunners.
Here's what I'm thinking; In chronological order:
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn (2525)
Halo Wars (02/04/2531)
Halo Reach (06/24/2552)
Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (09/19/2552)
Halo 2 (10/20/2552)/[Stop Just Before Delta Halo] Halo 3: ODST (10/20/2552)/[Continue With Halo 2]
Halo 3 (11/17/2552)
{Was Planning On Halo Legends. Should I though?}
Halo 4 (2557)

Am I missing anything? Does it look good? I haven't played Halo 4 yet, I pre-ordered the Limited Edition and it's frustrating! lol
I want to do it right, if I had all the Halo books, I would read those too.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2012, 8:44 pm

That looks like it could take you a while. I suppose you could pick out specific Halo Legends episodes, have origins 1 and 2 between 3 and 4 due to it being Cortana saying what she knows about the Forerunner and shows signs of rampancy which plays a part in 4. Perhaps even start with Homecoming due to it being about the Spartan 2s, although it jumps between the war with the Covenant, and some young Spartans managing to escape. And I have a feeling that The Babysitter is also a good choice after Forward Unto Dawn, as FUD had the revelation of Spartans, The Babbysitter is the clashing of Spartans and ODST.

EGGREGUYOUS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Nov 2012, 1:41 am

I couldn't help but play Halo 4 without completing the Marathon lol but honestly, I don't enjoy Halo 4 anymore, definitely not as much as when I first played it. Oh wow, the first time I played it was so friggin' Awesome!