Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 9:55 pm

Hello, I currently own a PS3 and have a computer that is too old for words. I'm looking for games only on the 360 or PC (but are on the 360). Not finding much. I mainly play RPG's, action rpgs, adventure games and rarely the racing game. I recently bought one for $200 on black friday and besides games like Skyrim or Dark Souls which I've already played on PS3 (minus Skyrim DLC cause it doesnt work on PS3) there isn't much I can find? Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, The Witcher 2, Fables. Is there anything I am missing? Does there happen to be any good XBLA titles or anything thats a dungeon crawler? Thanks for any help!

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2012, 11:11 pm

Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Dungeon Defenders, Half Minute Hero, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Super Meat Boy, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 12:09 am

You can't go past a Halo game, although not strictly what you usually play they are pretty good.

eelektrik
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 1:43 am

My personal favorite racing series on the Xbox/Xbox 360 is Project Gotham Racing, but if you like the more simulation style, Forza Motorsport is pretty popular.

Do you like classic style arcade shooters? If so, the XBLA game I got the most play out of and feel everyone should own, is Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 3:25 am

OMGitsKenny wrote:
Star Ocean: The Last Hope, Dungeon Defenders, Half Minute Hero, Dust: An Elysian Tail, Super Meat Boy, and some others I can't think of at the moment.

This is far off.

Star Ocean got a PS3 version (This one includes a japanese voice track!) That I happen to own myself - Dungeon Defenders is on PC, Half Minute Hero is PSP, Never heard of Dust and Super Meat boy is on PC. Halo and Gears of War are really the only XBOX exclusives I know of, that and anything Kinect-related.

Author/Writer

BrokenEnvoke
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2012, 3:38 am

PS3 hoards most of the rpg's

But there's Dark Souls for 360 and should give you your dungeon crawling fix~

Adamalone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Dec 2012, 6:49 am

i dont know if there good because i have not played them yet but inifinite undiscovery and magna carta 2

OMGitsKenny
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 7:42 am

Zodai wrote:
OMGitsKenny wrote:

This is far off.

Star Ocean got a PS3 version (This one includes a japanese voice track!) That I happen to own myself - Dungeon Defenders is on PC, Half Minute Hero is PSP, Never heard of Dust and Super Meat boy is on PC. Halo and Gears of War are really the only XBOX exclusives I know of, that and anything Kinect-related.

Most 360 games are on the PC, that I know. I think what matters is that I I gave it a shot. Lol

Dust is an Action RPG and is a relatively fun game. Great story as well. Think Metroid and Castlevania SOTN had a love child.

And if there wes a JPN setting for language for The Last Hope, I would have been happy. The english dubs I just wanted to silence for good. (The worst of em were Meracle and Sarah. Good Lord I couldn't stand their voices) >_<

DialAForAwesome
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 8:33 am

Other than the following:

Blue Dragon (RPG)
Lost Odyssey (RPG from the same people as Blue Dragon)
Infinite Undiscovery (RPG)
The Last Remnant (RPG)
Fable 2 and 3 (RPG)
Halo
Gears of Wars (I think?)
Guardian Heroes (beat-em-up on XBLA)
Dungeon Fighter Live (beat-em-up)
Realms of Ancient War (dungeon crawler)

I can't think of any other exclusives for 360. I'm not sure if some of these games might or might not be on PC as well. IIRC Last Remnant got or was supposed to get a PC version?

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

Thanks everyone for the help I appreciate it! I actually asked for ones also on PC that are for XBOX 360 cause I may have missed them as my PC is really bad (aka it can't play Witcher 2) So far looks like Magna Carta 2 and a few others that seem good. Does the 360 have anything like Wizardry Labyrinth of the Lost Souls? (PS3 title) Still going through all the posts, just wanted to let you know I was reading.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:42 pm

OMGitsKenny wrote:

Played or have those for my PS3/PSP except for Meat Boy and Dust will have to look them up, thanks!.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:43 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
You can't go past a Halo game, although not strictly what you usually play they are pretty good.

Is there a best one? I think my system came with 1 free month of gold. I know halo 4 is newest. Is it best just to play them in order? How does the SP fare?

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:46 pm

eelektrik wrote:
My personal favorite racing series on the Xbox/Xbox 360 is Project Gotham Racing, but if you like the more simulation style, Forza Motorsport is pretty popular.

Do you like classic style arcade shooters? If so, the XBLA game I got the most play out of and feel everyone should own, is Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2.

I prefer more arcade ones is that what Project Gotham Racing is? I see there is more than one. Which do you suggest? I get too frustrated with sims. For instance my favorite racer is NFS HP 2, and for a mix of sim/doesnt piss me off to much as its kind of arcade was TDU, but for that its just because I enjoy exploring the island!

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:47 pm

eelektrik wrote:

Forza Horizon makes a great blend of PGR style insanity and Forza's realism with an open world environment. It's a friggen hoot to play, even if it isn't as rewarding as Forza 4.

You will reap what you've sown.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:47 pm

BrokenEnvoke wrote:
PS3 hoards most of the rpg's

But there's Dark Souls for 360 and should give you your dungeon crawling fix~

Thanks, I've played Demon's Souls and Dark Souls on my PS3. I actually almost picked it up again just for the hell of it, but again if I wanted to play it again I could on my PS3, but may for the achievements.

joku_muko
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:48 pm

Adamalone wrote:
i dont know if there good because i have not played them yet but inifinite undiscovery and magna carta 2

Thanks for your suggestions. Both look very interesting!