Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 11:05 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-LE0ycgkBQ[/youtube]

Dear Electronic Arts, Activision, Blizzard, etc.,

-This is for buying out some of the best game companies and turning them to mediocrity.
-This is for having some of the worst customer service in the gaming industry.
-This is for deliberately holding back game content for the sole purpose of making customers pay more for it later as DLC.
-This is for strictly enforcing copyrights on content that you did not even create.
-This is for taking the Need for Speed franchise and completely ruining it.
-This is for supporting the S.O.P.A.
-This is for overworking some of your employees with no benefeits, demolishing any creative talent they have.
-This is for making terms of use that allow you to backstab your customers any time you see fit.
-This is for releasing the same things every year, an increasingly large number being the only difference.
-This is for forcing your customers to stay online to even play several games you publish at all.
-This is for backstabbing Valve, preventing the developers you publish for from releasing their games via Steam for the sole purpose of promoting your own platform.
-This is for overhyping your games and not delivering the content you promised.
-This is for increasing the funding of media review organizations to get better reviews of your games.
-This is for monopolizing the entire gaming industry and crushing all that oppose you.

I'm sorry, Electronic Arts. I used to like you, but you had this one coming.
Your days of having hotels on Boardwalk and Park Place are over.

I did not make the video and I'm aware that I copied the description but the truth has to keep on spreading.

I know what I hate in life and I love the fact that I hate these things in life.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 3:28 pm

ha! I watched this, it totally makes sense! it was funny but also true.

Colinn
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

EA in a nutshell pretty much. I honestly can't think of a publisher that is worse than they are. They monetize nearly every extra you can think of, even going online with your game if not bought new.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 7:20 pm

I used to play a lot of the NHL series online in the Online Pro modes. Why not anymore?
-Got sick and tired of being disconnected only when my team is winning, never when I am losing.
-Cheaters never getting punished for cheating (or so it seems this way) after forcing your teammates to quit.
-Goal traders ruining what are supposed to be fun matches
-Game being more laggy for online play than ever before
-Overdoing the tuner set updates after a day or two and completely changing just about everything when only a couple minor glitches needed to be fixed. The game ends up being the same as last year and the year before after the update, seemingly to cater to guys who like to score cheap goals.

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Oct 2012, 3:37 am

Oooh, didn't know they supported S.O.P.A.. shouldn't be surprised though. Sims fans didn't nickname them "Enormous as*holes" for no reason.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 2:44 pm

MagicToenail wrote:
Oooh, didn't know they supported S.O.P.A.. shouldn't be surprised though. Sims fans didn't nickname them "Enormous as*holes" for no reason.

Supporting S.O.P.A. was the first of many things that made me hate them so much. The final straw was when they terminated Pandemic Studios. I loved that company. I owned five of their games for Xbox now currently four since I traded one of them in a while back.

I know what I hate in life and I love the fact that I hate these things in life.

slovaksiren
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 3:04 pm

I loved the part with Gabe Newell and the F.U.N. song.

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 6:15 pm

When it comes to taking people's money and refusing to give a refund... EA hits a new low with the link provided below.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/NHL-13 ... 47948.html

GiantHockeyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2012, 5:24 pm

The last EA game I will ever buy is NHL 12. It's fun... As long as I don't play it online, ignore all the bugs and can actually finish a game without it freezing on me! I'm so fed up with modern gaming and EA is the perfect example why.

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2012, 9:08 am

Here's another I recently stumbled upon. The Lego animation is well done and the voice acting comes in clear as a bell and the choice of theme music is pretty catchy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmjcfAmU58[/youtube]

Note: The left stand represents a normal game store where you buy a game with good deals and all the great stuff comes with it for free. The right stand represents EA's crappy Free 2 Play deals.