How long until resident evil 3 nemesis?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2019, 4:53 pm

Sadly resident evil 3 nemesis remake wasn’t announced at E3 2019.

How many years do you think it could take until the remake is officially announced?

SuperEuroNEET
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Jun 2019, 6:39 pm

At best expect an announcement next year and a release the subsequent year. This is assuming that their development process is optimal following RE2, and that they're already in development. I don't think they've officially announced an RE3 remake, but it seems inevitable given the demand.

I'm looking forward to RE3. I'll be honest, the original RE2 was probably my least favourite of the PS1 trilogy, but the remake is one of my favourite games ever; everyone reasonably doubted that Capcom could develop even a semi-competent Resi game, let along a great one, yet they came out with one of the best games ever made, a genuine spiritual sequel to the RE1 remake and IMO a better game. Then not long after they released the best DMC game ever. Capcom lost a lot of my trust last generation, and with RE7 they had lost all of my trust, but right now it seems they can do anything.

TheRevengeofTW1ZTY
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2019, 6:41 pm

If they try to replace Jill with Carlos as the leading character I'm gonna be pissed.

The Spades teach us to conquer all we claim.