Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

Uncertainty
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

16 Mar 2013, 5:45 am

looking for enthusiasts, teammates such and such want to go somewhere with this professionally.

Do you have a special interest in this like I do? if so respond maybe we could be friends Skype and stuff for strategy.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

16 Mar 2013, 3:57 pm

[Moved from Off the Wall: Forum Games, Quizzes, Roleplaying, etc. to Games and Video Games]

Kyiro
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Mar 2013, 4:16 pm

I wouldn't mind getting better at the game, but I don't know about pro. I've had a lot of friends who play Ranked, get really good, and start losing themselves to the "pro" side, becoming real jerkoffs. I never want to be like that.

...But then again, about all I do these days on League is play bots. I really can't stand its' community.

Archer39
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

18 Mar 2013, 10:25 pm

The community is rather bad its got to the point where i only ever play with a team of 4 or 5 now just because I cant stand most people that play.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2013, 1:36 am

Summoner name: Zodai

Preferred role: Mid(Twisted Fate)

GLHF!

Author/Writer

Archer39
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Mar 2013, 12:07 pm

Just came to a strange realisation that I seem to watch more LoL than I play nowadays, maybe I'll start playing more once the ARAM queue is released.

Zodai
Veteran
Veteran

20 Mar 2013, 12:37 pm

Archer39 wrote:
Just came to a strange realisation that I seem to watch more LoL than I play nowadays, maybe I'll start playing more once the ARAM queue is released.

Ah; I heard about that ;p

Author/Writer

Archer39
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 Mar 2013, 9:46 pm

Yet again another night of watching LoL rather than playing it 8O Ah well it was enjoyable at least, anyone else watch the LCS ?

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

27 Apr 2013, 9:21 am

I just looked up the trailer on Youtube. It looks amazing so I think I might try it out.

Archer39
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Apr 2013, 2:17 am

LunaOsa wrote:
I just looked up the trailer on Youtube. It looks amazing so I think I might try it out.

Not wanting to put you off it but I would watch some gameplay videos first before you pick it up rather than just watching a trailer but then it is free so you cant really lose.

LunaOsa
Raven
Raven

28 Apr 2013, 5:24 pm

Archer39 wrote:
LunaOsa wrote:

Not wanting to put you off it but I would watch some gameplay videos first before you pick it up rather than just watching a trailer but then it is free so you cant really lose.

I was originally going to play it with a friend but I'm not going to anymore. So eh.. no worries :)

Alynn
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Apr 2013, 12:23 am

I dabbled in it on and off for a good year, like literally only playing one or two matches every few months starting last summer, but this last month I've really gotten into it.
Level twelve, prefer a tanky champion like Rammus, Nautilus, and Renekton.
Veigar is pretty much the only champion I play that isn't a tank.
I prefer going top, absolutely refuse to go mid.
I mostly play bot matches with friends for fun though, seldom do I play on my own.
Thankfully the level 30 guy I play with isn't an ass about it and loves to get on his smurf account to play with the rest of us who are level 9 - 19.

TheBraveSirRobin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 May 2013, 12:52 am

I don't get on League very often anymore since I got hooked on Dota 2 and other things but my name on it is SirNameless and so if anyone wants to play with me, send me a PM. I've got 1000+ wins but I play the game quite casually.

Yello
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jul 2013, 12:55 am

I used to be quite into LoL but i only ever play as morgana :( i dont really get the time anymore, if i did id probably play it obsessively :P