no, i'm not excited 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
i'm indifferent 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

shan780
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Oct 2015, 1:26 pm

because i know i am!

it comes out tomorrow (the 27th) if you didn't already know. hopefully, i can get my friend to play this with me, and we can reclaim part of our childhoods. i've been avoiding story information, but i am under the impression that master chief (right) is no longer following orders, and is instead trying to capture dr. halsey and ask her to "fix" cortana. locke (pictured left) along with fireteam osiris, seems to be chasing him, either to join up with him or to kill him.

this game features several new editions to the halo series, most notably sliding, clambering (press a to climb up ledge), aiming down sights and some kind of slam to the ground, that seems to have an aoe effect. hopefully, these will make the multiplayer feel fresh and exciting!

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2015, 2:16 pm

I haven't played Halo since reach so I will be excited to read the reviews, I'm a PC gamer so I might purchase an X1 as Halo is a favourite past time.

Let me know how it compares to the other Halo games, 2 was my all time favourite..but reach was good.