Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 8:38 am

Apparently there's a video game called Sad Satan and it's from the Dark Web but has managed to find it's way onto Reddit. Clyde Lewis, a radio personality, was talking about it on his show last night. He thinks it's subliminal programming and claims it's dangerous for kids much like Led Zepplin and backwards masking on recordings. The name of the game comes from part of the backwards masking on the song Stairway To Heaven where the words "Sad Satan" can be clearly heard.

I had never heard of the game until last night when I was listening to Ground Zero so just now, I Googled it and found some videos on Youtube. Lewis claims it is a super scary game but what I saw on Youtube just now didn't look scary at all! Maybe they edited out the scary parts?

Last night I was thinking, while Lewis was going on and on, raving about satanic programming and glitches on his show, it's probably a couple of Asian student's project for a class at school and it has absolutely nothing to do with any real satanist. What a joke, I thought.

Here's the Ground Zero link about the game:

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/category/breaking-news/

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 10:41 am

This link's the most interesting!

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/digital-satan/

Check out all the hidden meanings in symbols and "triggering," as in, when you see a symbol, hear a song, or a word, it produces a thought, emotion or sensation. Like with backward masking effects. It can cause a general disturbance in the psychic, feelings of apprehension and fear, perhaps hysteria in a small minority. How is humanity being controlled by triggering?

Real or fake? You decide!

DailyPoutine1
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 11:22 am

Adamantium
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:20 pm

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo wrote:
This link's the most interesting!

http://www.groundzeromedia.org/digital-satan/

Check out all the hidden meanings in symbols and "triggering," as in, when you see a symbol, hear a song, or a word, it produces a thought, emotion or sensation. Like with backward masking effects. It can cause a general disturbance in the psychic, feelings of apprehension and fear, perhaps hysteria in a small minority. How is humanity being controlled by triggering?

Real or fake? You decide!

Triggering? Total BS.
Imagine what would happen to people on a visit to a place like the British Museum in London or Metropolitan Museum in New York. These places are loaded with symbols, floor to ceiling.

If it was so easy it to "program" people to respond to stimuli this way, everyone would be constantly reprogrammed by random encounters with symbol rich objects and art. The loons want to believe this, but nothing of the kind appears to actually happen in daily life.

Good stuff for pulp novels and bad movies, but nothing more. It could make a good video game, in the right hands.

"I had a little toolshed"

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm

I watched all the Sad Satan videos on Youtube and it's an unseen video game character going through a series of hallways, yards and rooms. It's very primitive which reinforces the idea it was made by someone for a grade in a gaming class. The part with the Charles Manson speech could be thought of as programming because it repeats the final line about if he wanted to kill he would kill everyone over and over. That is how mind controllers work. They just repeat stuff over and over. If you ever listen to Limbaugh and Hannity, this is exactly what their shows consist of. The key in getting people to believe a lie, as in, programming them, is to repeat something over and over, regardless of what it is. It could even be "the moon is made out of green cheese," just say it over and over. It's been documented this is how cult leaders prefer to program their followers.

Lewis raises a good point on his link, with focus on wars, ever since 9/11 and with mass shootings nearly daily being covered in the media, children are prone to Bystander Curiosity Syndrome and experiencing a desensitization to violence. The full extent of the results remains to be seen.

x_amount_of_words
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2015, 1:00 am

I've heard that this Sad Satan video was a hoax created by a Youtuber to gain views. It still looks like an interesting game but I don't think you'll ever find this original version on the deep webs because it was probably never there. Anyways, be careful if you try downloading a supposed copy of this. It would probably be riddled with viruses and/or trojans.