Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 6:20 pm

I'm recently into Cardfight Vanguard, A card game that is easy to play but hard to master. Since its a fairly new card game (it came out around 2013) I'm wondering how many people in WP have ever herd about this card game let alone play it.

So let me know if you have herd of it and if you're interested. :wink:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2015, 8:27 pm

^I looked it up and sounds rather interesting. I also have a binder full of rare[ish] Pokemon and Yugioh cards. That avatar is awesome! :lol: Here I thought I had trouble with zooming in on Tifa's face. Half of Cloud's head is missing. :lol: :P

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 10:20 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^I looked it up and sounds rather interesting. I also have a binder full of rare[ish] Pokemon and Yugioh cards. That avatar is awesome! :lol: Here I thought I had trouble with zooming in on Tifa's face. Half of Cloud's head is missing. :lol: :P

Hope you get into it soon! :) I recommend to find a deck in the nearest card shop and buy one of the starter decks. Most of them have themes of their own themes and playstyles (based on the characters from the anime of course :wink: ) But I think the deck you would like the most is one called "Oracle Think Tank". Its a deck whose cards are heavily based on Greek mythology (or just mythology in general) and the zodiacs signs. here's a picture of it so you would remember:

Hmm...I'd like to see a picture of those cards (including the Pokemon cards). Speaking of which, Do people in Canada play the Pokemon trading card game often? Its a rarity here in Puerto Rico to find someone who plays the Pokemon card game let alone find a tournament of it. :( But I've also herd that there's a huge player base of that same card game in the United States. Woah! 8O

Thanks you! :mrgreen: I really appreciate it!! ! I think revealing half of Cloud's face looks cooler that way, it make me more mysterious! 8)

-Cloud "Nubeh" Strife

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 10:24 am

I'm not really sure, although I do know that Pokemon is quite popular in Toronto, and there's a trading card game thing somewhere in Barrie.
Epic action shot!

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

alchemist007
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

16 Nov 2015, 11:17 am

That games looks very very interesting. I wish to buy the deck but no body in my area plays the game.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2015, 5:49 pm

alchemist007 wrote:
That games looks very very interesting. I wish to buy the deck but no body in my area plays the game.

What do they play in your area? I play Yu-Gi-Oh! too.

-Thomas Jefferson