Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 12:41 am

When I was a teenager, I was great at playing games, I had those little video games that people played in arcades. And had Atari, Sega & Super Nintendo. I also had the little game machine of Simon Said.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 12:05 pm

Wow, Atari, Sega and SNES! Which system did you like best, Kitty? I've always been a Nintendo girl myself, and never had Sega or Atari.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2015, 1:32 pm

Skilpadde wrote:
Wow, Atari, Sega and SNES! Which system did you like best, Kitty? I've always been a Nintendo girl myself, and never had Sega or Atari.

My first one was Atari in the 80s (GREAT DECADE! :heart: :heart: :heart: ) my fave games were food fight, popeye & ghostbusters. Memories :heart: :heart: And I LOVE Super Nintendo (I saw my cousin had Nintendo & then I wanted one, you can say, Love at first sight) then later my mom got me one. I had games like Donkey Kong Country (my fave game) Super Mario Brothers, Alladin, & other games. I also had the original gameboy then my mom brought me gameboy in color. Well..... I was CRAZY about games.

What is SNES?

I WANT to go back to the 80s!! !

Misery
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2015, 5:48 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

My first one was Atari in the 80s (GREAT DECADE! :heart: :heart: :heart: ) my fave games were food fight, popeye & ghostbusters. Memories :heart: :heart: And I LOVE Super Nintendo (I saw my cousin had Nintendo & then I wanted one, you can say, Love at first sight) then later my mom got me one. I had games like Donkey Kong Country (my fave game) Super Mario Brothers, Alladin, & other games. I also had the original gameboy then my mom brought me gameboy in color. Well..... I was CRAZY about games.

What is SNES?

SNES = Super Nintendo Entertainment System, abbreviation for the full official name.

And yes, the 80s put out alot of good stuff, eh? Granted I was just a little kid then, but still, I know many things from that era.

To this day the Atari 2600 remains a favorite console of mine. I have a 7800 sitting right next to this keyboard (it can play all of the 2600's games too).

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

23 Dec 2015, 7:19 pm

Misery wrote:
Kitty4670 wrote:
Skilpadde wrote:

What is SNES?

SNES = Super Nintendo Entertainment System, abbreviation for the full official name.

And yes, the 80s put out alot of good stuff, eh? Granted I was just a little kid then, but still, I know many things from that era.

To this day the Atari 2600 remains a favorite console of mine. I have a 7800 sitting right next to this keyboard (it can play all of the 2600's games too).

Thanks!

The 80s was the BEST! Great music, great tv shows & better movies, the fashion were good too.