Name: Troy

Nickname(If you're into that kinda thing): Snowman

2D Friendly: Yes

3D Friendly: Yes

Voice chat: Yes

Video chat: Yes

Clan: None

Steam: Yes

Gaming style: Co-operative - supportive - got your back, Stealthy, Tank, Good at tactics.

Hobbys: Programming[VB6, VB.Net, C#, C, Python, BASIC]; Game programming[UDK, Unity3D, Byond, DarkBASIC, GameMaker, XNA, Custom]; Alot of things I can't list due to it all being extensive, you can always ask :)

Current games: Guild Wars 2, Minecraft, Arma II, Jedi Academy, my steam collection.

Time to dedicate: Varies, usually never busy.

Connection speed: 50 MBit/s

Can host servers: Yes

Timezone: GMT -08:00

Politics/Current world opinion?: Nope, I don't watch the news, or TV really unless it's a TV show I can watch online, sorry. I have no opinion on politics.

-------------------------
Now to my post:

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone wanted to play some games with me? I don't have any friends in real life anymore and the thought of having a couple friends that you can play most of your games with seems pretty attractive. If you want an example, Seananners is a good example! If you're looking for new games to play I'm pretty good at finding them. I play a wide variety of games and am willing to try new ones. I can buy new games if required but I can't do it too often.

Vomelche
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2013, 8:00 am

Which gw2 server r u on and whats ur toons name.