What upcoming video games are you excited for?

Page 2 of 4 [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2016, 11:51 am

I wonder what will happen in KH III. More mind screwy madness, I'm thinking.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Mar 2016, 5:52 pm

beakybird wrote:
The new Deus Ex.
Battleborn
MLB the show 2016

PS4 needs to get in gear with releases. Not too many good ones on the way it seems.

Forgot about the new Deus ex, looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to DX12 compatibility on the PC, it should be extremely well optimised.

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2016, 9:04 am

I'm going to trust and believe that the FFVII remake will be awesome and epic and contain a Japanese voice option. :)

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Zaye
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Mar 2016, 2:37 pm

Persona 5.

In the mean time I'll amuse myself with Persona Q since I snagged it online for cheap (I've been wanting to play it for a long time).

If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve. - Lao Tzu

SparkyCosmos
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Mar 2016, 5:20 pm

The new Dissidia Final Fantasy, even though I don't have a PS4. I enjoyed the previous installments, because I am actually good at them unlike most fighting games I try. Hopefully they will add more FF8 characters, since that is my favorite game in the series. Oh, and Star Fox Zero, so I can keep my status of having played all of the games in the series.

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2016, 7:29 pm

Fire Emblem X Persona. Honestly I don't know what my opinion is about the game itself, but it looks to combine three of my absolute favorte things:

- The strategy gameplay of Fire Emblem.
- The polished and stylish RPG gameplay Atlus (as is well as Persona) is known for.
- Japanese Pop music!! ! :mrgreen: :heart: Personally it kind of reminds me of the Vocaloids already! :D :heart:

-Thomas Jefferson

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Mar 2016, 12:31 am

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I'm going to trust and believe that the FFVII remake will be awesome and epic and contain a Japanese voice option. :)

I don't think it requires a remake, there is something charming in the original graphics and they bring back memories from my childhood.

It looks like a hack and slash game instead of a traditional turn based JRPG.

Fibbox
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Mar 2016, 5:33 am

Kirby Planet Robobot and i have never actually played a Kirby game before, I'm just that excited.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 8:52 am

Nocturnus wrote:
I don't think it requires a remake, there is something charming in the original graphics and they bring back memories from my childhood.

The could at least change the overworld character models to match the poly-counts of the in-battle ones. They just scream "here's a game we started working on in 1994".

Something like the GBA remake of FFIV (but not so broken) would be nice, but the teaser trailer seems to be saying that this will be a total graphical overhaul, like the crappy DS remake of FFIV...

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 9:40 am

Oh well. I'm still going to remain optimistic! :D

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Mar 2016, 1:07 pm

I'm more excited about Final Fantasy IX coming to PC with custom resolutions and high definition character models.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/377840/

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 1:50 pm

^Do you have a favourite part from the original FFVII?

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

08 Mar 2016, 4:23 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^Do you have a favourite part from the original FFVII?

Crossdressing to rescue Tifa and the stairs at the Shinra HQ, hands down. :P

The atmosphere, characters, storyline, art style and soundtrack, so captivating and imaginative considering how long ago it came out. There are too many great moments in the game to have a favourite, how about yours?

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 7:02 pm

^Hmm...the epic opening, for one. Oh, and saving Cloud in the Lifestream, every scene that Cloud and Tifa have together, the epic ending, using my favourite Materia [especially Enemy Skill], unleashing Limit Breaks on bosses, and finding secret stuff!

MasterofYoshis
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2016, 8:16 pm

The King of Fighters 14

Sadly, I don't have a PS4, and this would be the only game to warrant me to do so (aside from Street Fighter 5)

Freedom Planet 2
Kirby: Planet Robo-something
Pokemon Sun/Moon
RWBY Grim Eclipse

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 9:02 pm

Outer Wilds is coming out this summer :D

The hype train is entering HYPErspace!

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art