Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Inaho_
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

17 Nov 2016, 2:08 pm

I was wondering if anyone here has played Xenoblade Chronicles X since it came out on the Wii-U in 2015. as most people who have started the game around January 2016, I have already beaten the main story, and have several level 60 skells (skells are the human mechs).

KWC10
Butterfly
Butterfly

26 Nov 2016, 5:16 am

ok imho there is a rumored nintendo switch port on the way hold off for that for the best experience but i'll say this PREPARE TO GRIND like you never have before

djutmose
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Dec 2016, 3:02 pm

Game really needs to be ported to a more popular system.

My feelings: lovely world and art design, fun and addicting combat. Though 1st Xenoblade overall is better, just more focused and, while containing many anime clichés, contained 100% less Tatsu. And had a better story.

Great premise but the actual story, from what I played (about 25 hrs) seemed weak.

Freakin' potato-alien-thing Tatsu is very nearly a game-ruining character. Him and the 13 yr old Engineer girl, Lin, who is always making sick jokes about cooking him for dinner... Uggggggh.

Hated having to track down my party members to swap them out of the party. That and the random positioning of the loyalty mission markers really burned me. And not being able to turn off the repetitive town music...

The annoyances were enough to put me off after a while. But this is a huge and beautiful game, all things considered.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2016, 6:57 am

IT have it's problems, but it's a fantastic game and one that you can spend A LOT of time in.
There are so many things to do and the post game have some very good challenges like the hardest Tyrants and superbosses.
Story is not as good as I expected, but the combat and exploration is so good and fun that it kepts me going for 400+ hours.
And I'll probably go back to it if it gets ported to Nintendo Switch.