Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 10:28 am

What is the best moveset for a Dragonite?
I was thinking I would have outrage and dragon dance, but what should the other two be?

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia

roronoa79
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 1:29 pm

Earthquake is a very common choice to hit steel types. Same goes for Fire Punch. Roost is good if you want longevity. Extremespeed is also good although it may not be as good of a choice if you're doing a dragon dance set. Is this also for HGSS?

Δυνατὰ δὲ οἱ προύχοντες πράσσουσι καὶ οἱ ἀσθενεῖς ξυγχωροῦσιν.
Those with power do what their power permits, and the weak can only acquiesce.

- Thucydides

Arganger
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2018, 1:54 pm

roronoa79 wrote:
Earthquake is a very common choice to hit steel types. Same goes for Fire Punch. Roost is good if you want longevity. Extremespeed is also good although it may not be as good of a choice if you're doing a dragon dance set. Is this also for HGSS?

Yep.
I may have spent hours in the game corner playing voltorb flip, and traded out the rest of my party for a dratini.

I think I'll go with;
Dragon dance
outrage
earthquake
roost

Suspected; PTSD (Treated, as my counselor did notice), possible PCOS, PMDD, Learning disabilities (Sure of it, unknown what they are), possibly something wrong with immune system (Sick about as much as I'm not) Possible EDS- hyper mobility type (Will be getting tested, suggested by doctor) dysautonomia