Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jul 2019, 5:14 pm

I'm sure there were quite a few threads about this when it was released a couple years ago, this may well be the 10th thread on this topic. It's one of my favorite games of all time. I've always been a fan of the franchise, so I jumped on the GO bandwagon shortly after it was released in 2016, and have been hooked ever since. I'm currently level 37. When I'm out catching Pokemon my usual anxiety around people is much lower than it usually is, I guess because we're all doing the same thing and we're all talking about the game instead of making generic small talk. It also give me a good excuse to just go out and take nice, enjoyable walk around my neighborhood.

Anyone else here play Pokemon GO?

#palestinianlivesmatter

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2019, 3:56 pm

I still play, but only alone because it's hard to group up on short notice. I do a lot of shiny hunting and snagged a shiny Swablu last week.

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2019, 10:42 am

Canary wrote:
I still play, but only alone because it's hard to group up on short notice. I do a lot of shiny hunting and snagged a shiny Swablu last week.

Cool! I caught a shiny Snubbull the other day. I usually play alone as well, I only really see a lot of people playing during community days.

#palestinianlivesmatter

Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2019, 1:08 am

i play entirely too much.. i've hit level 40 7 times :?

Before the game, I had 1 close friend and never really cared much to leave the house or talk to people. Now I've got 30+ friends.. just tomorrow for a raid event I'm going to have 50 or so people following me around raid to raid. It's fun but exhausting 8O

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

21 Aug 2019, 3:45 pm

886 wrote:
i play entirely too much.. i've hit level 40 7 times :?

Before the game, I had 1 close friend and never really cared much to leave the house or talk to people. Now I've got 30+ friends.. just tomorrow for a raid event I'm going to have 50 or so people following me around raid to raid. It's fun but exhausting 8O

I just recently hit lv38 for the first time. I probably play more than I should but what you described makes me exhausted just thinking about it! More power to ya!

And I agree raiding with a large group is fun but exhausting.

#palestinianlivesmatter

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2019, 10:49 pm

Zakatar wrote:
Canary wrote:

Cool! I caught a shiny Snubbull the other day. I usually play alone as well, I only really see a lot of people playing during community days.

Likewise, since I live a little ways from the city. I got my first EX raid pass, though.