Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2020, 7:07 pm

It was this MMO that I believe was for children/adolescents, but I remember a fair amount of adults also played it. It was shut down in 2014 and I recently found out that some people are trying to revive the game. I noticed that their Discord has a lot of members so I thought I'd make a post to see if anyone remembers this games existence and/or plans to play it again.

JohnyDepth
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2020, 11:31 pm

Free Realms was honestly the best game I've ever played in my entire life. The graphics were beautiful, the game play was so fast and smooth, tasks were fun and challenging, and the players were amazing.

I still fail to understand why such an amazing game had to be shut down. So I have to switch to Garena Free Fire game, and it was great. One of the best first person shooting game around.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2020, 11:52 pm

JohnyDepth wrote:
Free Realms was honestly the best game I've ever played in my entire life. The graphics were beautiful, the game play was so fast and smooth, tasks were fun and challenging, and the players were amazing.

I still fail to understand why such an amazing game had to be shut down. So I have to switch to Garena Free Fire game, and it was great. One of the best first person shooting game around.

Every time I see screenshots of it I'm amazed it came out of 2009. The graphics still honestly aren't that bad. There were also so many things to do I don't think I ever really got bored of it, and I remember seeing the same users playing it until I stopped when there was that hacking (or whatever) incident and I couldn't get into my account anymore, since I couldn't change my password.

This game was basically my biggest special interest for a full few years of my life. I haven't found an MMO that I like as much as Free Realms though, so I really haven't gotten into any other MMOs. Right now I'm basically just waiting for the game to come back online so I can start the collections and explore the map again.