Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 10:28 pm

So... who else is a fan of this series?

I still remember in grade 9 telling my friend I'd never give this game a try. I think I might give 3rd gen another try soon.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

NaturalEntity
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 1:46 pm

I'm a fan!

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2021, 3:21 pm

I’ve been playing Pokemon since there only were 150, and never stopped. I haven’t been so fond of the past few games, though, and think I will wait until more information is out about new games rather than just automatically buying them because Pokemon from now on. I like the Mystery Dungeon ones best, Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky are my favorite.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

maceyanderson
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Apr 2021, 5:04 am

me
until now, I'm still in love with pokemon