Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 May 2008, 4:59 am

does anyone play runescape here?, i started again and i cannot figure out any ways to make a steady flow of cash on the members servers, anyone nice enough to share their cash making secrets:?:

EvilTeach
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 May 2008, 1:19 pm

Once upon a time,
in the land of runescape
one could make money hand over fist.

I had about 50 million in cash.

Jagex, being based in Britain, and of a liberal mindset, created a player exchange where one could buy and sell
at what were essentially fixed prices. Many of these prices were below production cost. They also put a limit on the
amount of profit you could earn in an hour.

So, instead of a Capitalism economy, where eveything is plentiful and anyone can become rich,
it is now a Marxist workers paradise, where everything is cheap, but no one produces.

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2008, 9:24 am

Hi I'm a non memebr but what I do is fishing lobs or in your case sharks because they are worth a lot trust me

WhateverDude
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 May 2008, 1:09 pm

If you like Runescape, you'll like Guildwars. Way batter too. (In my opinion)

On top of that, there's no limit to how much cash you can make, anyone can be rich, and it's going to stay that way :)

Oh, and you can trade other people -.-

Jamie06
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2008, 2:56 pm

I used to play it alot, but now I just go on once in a while just to level up strength, my name is js 2006 on there.

POKEMONMASTER260
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 May 2008, 3:56 pm

Oh, I once in a blue moon start having a set of days playing non-members Runescape, (my name is Jpoke260- J for *can't tell you so I can protect my privacy*, poke for Pokemon, & 260 because that's my usual internet username #.)

Confused-Fish
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2008, 3:17 pm

i used to play it alot. haven't played it a while though, ran out of membership and ive been caught up with a massive modding project for oblivion. as for money, i tend to go for green dragon slaying. just remember to bring a tele tab incase of rembrants :o

Im looking forward to the graphic overhaul though, the sneak screenies looked great :D

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Jun 2008, 1:47 pm

right thanks

HN2441
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Jun 2008, 10:56 am

Played it for 3 years, then quit because of the amount of epic fail updates they kept putting in.

MattD
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jun 2008, 11:41 am

Runescape sux now, wilderness pking was the best feature in that game and they removed it..