Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2008, 8:53 pm

The limited edition Halo 3 edition and box contents [excluding cables and other small bits]:

It's very rare to find,and they've been selling out of stock quick since september.
Finally managed to get one today [have been after any 360 since launch].

One of the home staff liked it so much she's going to buy the one thats' left tomorrow.
The photos don't really show it well [taken with lower quality laptop camera] colour is army green with shiny copper/orange cd drive and hard drive sides,the green colour fades into black colour as it reaches the top and its got all sorts of designing and etching on it.
It came with copy of halo 3,army green and black wireless game pad,a battery charger thing,so don't need new batteries,a head set which am cannot make use of,and a free halo keyring.

It looks great,blends in well and is easier on sight than the white one.
It's also using the falcon chipset,but then all of the new ones do now anyway.
There has been no red ring of death yet,mainly because it hasn't been turned on yet but can't trust MS.
Going to use having a 360 as an excuse to use against getting a huge LCD hd tv now.

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

windscar15
Toucan
Toucan

18 Feb 2008, 10:44 pm

i've got the normal 360 and its just fine for me

used to be a Sony fanboy
I still like Playstation though

Ioini
Raven
Raven

19 Feb 2008, 10:50 am

Had a normal white 360 gave me 3 red lights in about 4 months, got a new one now seems to be working fine. Nice that you got the halo edition, that one is built to last.

Paladin_Cecil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 6:14 pm

My brother a 360 with a bundle copy of Viva Pinata and Forza Motorsport 2. He also has Halo 3, which he passed on all difficulties. He had Kameo, but he passed it and doesn't like it anymore.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 7:39 pm

windscar15 wrote:
i've got the normal 360 and its just fine for me

used to be a Sony fanboy
I still like Playstation though

Same here,it's still got it's place! be good if they could do something more with the psp though [more games,and not just ports].

Quote:
Had a normal white 360 gave me 3 red lights in about 4 months, got a new one now seems to be working fine. Nice that you got the halo edition, that one is built to last.

That is quick even for the red ring of death,did they replace the entire 360 or just repair it?

Set the 360 up tonight,and found out this tv does not support 60 MHz,so halo3 wouldn't work.
Does anyone know if there's a list of games that do run in 50 MHz?
Do Viva Pinata,Assassins Creed,Oblivion and Saints Row run in 50 MHz?

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

Paladin_Cecil
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 7:43 pm

I think Viva Pinata runs in 60hz.

Yoshie777
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2008, 9:22 pm

My family has a regular XBox 360 and we have a decent amount of games for it. I just got Bioshock this weekend and I really liked it, but it was REALLY graphic, eerie, and dystopian.

We all deal with problems and strife, but it's how we deal with them that makes all the difference in the world.

"You are no accident!"
-Rick Warren