cs:source server hosting whith admin mod

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 3:25 pm

so i have troubles using admin things in server how i open console....and then what i need to write and where if my rcon consoles password would be ex:batista...just cant open it

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 4:59 pm

well...I'm probably showing my own ignorance, but what kind of server are we talking about? Windows Server 2003? 2000? Linux? Novell (heaven forbid..;)? Apache? (see also Linux..;)

How is your account set up? are you the actual admin of the server? or just have rights or permissions? how is the security set up? (Don't answer that here, but just think about it)

has someone changed your password? have you checked the case of your password (upper, lower)? Passwords (on the servers I use, at least) are case sensitive. Maybe it's expired, or doesn't meet security guidelines, etc.

Just give us a little to go on, and maybe we can figure it out.

batista90
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2008, 6:34 pm

ya i figured it out just needet to enable~ button....ok then next think im gonna host de_dust2 server its not yet up but i was thinking to grand every one admin rigths in here:D edit:maybe we name it as aspie server? :lol:

..dead..what u know about dead?
feel free to talk:)

straples-> http://www.alinssite.info/

Mr_e
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Apr 2008, 11:35 pm

I'm game. I usually go around as "Mr 2.718281828459045" or "Lasergun goes pewpew." I still prefer 1.6, but I HAVE been playing loads of source lately.