Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Starscream
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

12 Apr 2008, 3:40 am

i have noticed that people have not tried to do any form of Games Review on the board, well i'm thinking of doing reviews for Retro, Wii, DS, PSP as well as maybe the odd history of games bits, since video games are a BIG Obcession of mine, basicly i'm just wondering if people think i should go for it and hopefully help people pick out some cool games

oh well thats me piece for now, hope to get some views soon

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2008, 3:54 am

Starscream wrote:
i have noticed that people have not tried to do any form of Games Review on the board, well i'm thinking of doing reviews for Retro, Wii, DS, PSP as well as maybe the odd history of games bits, since video games are a BIG Obcession of mine, basicly i'm just wondering if people think i should go for it and hopefully help people pick out some cool games

oh well thats me piece for now, hope to get some views soon

I actually did do such a thread: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt59931.html

I was going to post one of The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soon.

On sabbatical...

victorvndoom
Toucan
Toucan

14 Apr 2008, 11:24 am

if you want loose gamereviews go www.gamerankings.com

Nitz
Raven
Raven

14 Apr 2008, 1:52 pm

I'd love to see some game reviews on this site. Video gaming is a big obsession of mine, too.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 2:24 pm

you know what bugs me about reviews?

every time someone mentions graphics in reference to a wii game. like as if it should be a surprise to anyone at this point that the graphics won't be as shiny and as well-textured as the 360 and ps3. i'm pretty sure the wii owners realize it already and it's more like scorning "how dare they not make a shiny product for us!"

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2008, 5:27 pm

skafather84 wrote:
you know what bugs me about reviews?

every time someone mentions graphics in reference to a wii game. like as if it should be a surprise to anyone at this point that the graphics won't be as shiny and as well-textured as the 360 and ps3. i'm pretty sure the wii owners realize it already and it's more like scorning "how dare they not make a shiny product for us!"

Graphics and sound are actually less important to me than gameplay and story. The reason why I choose the Wii over so many other consoles is:

*A number of games, including Virtual Console, that I wish to play.

*Reliable console.

*Backwards compatability.

Don't even mention the Playstation 3 until Sony puts backwards compatability back into it for the PS1 and PS2. Otherwise, it isn't worth me getting it, even with MGS4 and Final Fantasy XIII coming out.

On sabbatical...