When you go up against Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat...

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 12:57 am

This happens:

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 7:27 pm

I've never played Mortal Kombat, but I certainly know Star Trek! :lol: 8) The Wrath of Khan is my favourite Star Trek movie.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 7:56 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
I've never played Mortal Kombat, but I certainly know Star Trek! :lol: 8) The Wrath of Khan is my favourite Star Trek movie.

I know right!? :D It's that very moment that got me to watch the movie itself and IT WAS AWESOME!! ! I don't regret it one bit.

-Thomas Jefferson

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 8:03 pm

My mum and I still like watching the old Star Trek movies. We refuse to watch the new ones and I call J J Abrams 'Jar-Jar' Abrams a lot. The only good things about the new ones are Benedict Cumberbach as Kahn and Carl Urban as McCoy.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 8:47 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
My mum and I still like watching the old Star Trek movies. We refuse to watch the new ones and I call J J Abrams 'Jar-Jar' Abrams a lot. The only good things about the new ones are Benedict Cumberbach as Kahn and Carl Urban as McCoy.

It's certainly not the trailer for Star Trek Beyond that will change that; whatever it is, it's not Star Trek. :(

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2015, 8:55 pm

^It's almost like a terrible Star Trek parody...

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 4:10 pm

Kuraudo777 wrote:
^It's almost like a terrible Star Trek parody...

Have you ever noticed how it's actually similar to Star Wars?! One of the things I'm missing in the new movies is that magical yet scientific sense of discovery and wonder. Why can't J.J. Abrams capture that!?

-Thomas Jefferson

TheExodus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2015, 9:14 pm

LOL amazing. I haven't actually played any MK games besides the first three and I just play with my brother. I don't think I've heard of Shao Kahn. I always play as Cyrax and use his web to make the AI freak out. :roll:

The_Blonde_Alien
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 9:43 pm

TheExodus wrote:
LOL amazing. I haven't actually played any MK games besides the first three and I just play with my brother. I don't think I've heard of Shao Kahn. I always play as Cyrax and use his web to make the AI freak out. :roll:

Ah Cyrax! He's one of my favorite Mortal Kombat Characters in the entire series as a whole! That web is one of the main reasons why I love hims so much! :wink:

-Thomas Jefferson

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2015, 9:50 pm

Toasty!

TheExodus
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Dec 2015, 9:55 am

The_Blonde_Alien wrote:
TheExodus wrote:

Ah Cyrax! He's one of my favorite Mortal Kombat Characters in the entire series as a whole! That web is one of the main reasons why I love hims so much! :wink:

Yes! I love his net. You can really deal some severe damage with him as a character. He was the first person I actually managed to beat Jax with. I'd love to see what his fatalities look like. :heart: