Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2007, 7:04 pm

I actually just got the add-on so I may start playing it in the next week again. I had a level 20 character, Devilsrejekt, on Factions and hopefully I'll be able to bring her out on Eye of the North as well.

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2007, 2:29 pm

techstepgenr8tion wrote:
I actually just got the add-on so I may start playing it in the next week again. I had a level 20 character, Devilsrejekt, on Factions and hopefully I'll be able to bring her out on Eye of the North as well.

I just got Eye of the North recently too... my lv. 20 is Kaija Rei, catch me on there sometime tech, you should get Nightfall and Prophecies too, I just need Factions yet. :)

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2007, 1:16 am

MishLuvsHer2Boys wrote:
techstepgenr8tion wrote:

I just got Eye of the North recently too... my lv. 20 is Kaija Rei, catch me on there sometime tech, you should get Nightfall and Prophecies too, I just need Factions yet. :)

I did just get Nightfall, don't think I'll have any time to play it for a good long while but when I do I'll be sure to holler :).

MishLuvsHer2Boys
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2007, 1:54 pm

Just had a friend on Saturday help me run my NF Lv. 20 W/R to Ascalon City... whee that was fun. :)

the2death5of6pathos
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2007, 1:15 pm

I play Guild Wars. Ive been playing since the first beta, and am very knowledgeable about the game (I used to have all the details of all 1,100+ skills memorized). I dont play as much anymore, and as such do not have Eye of the North (latest expansion) but have the rest.

I have a fully outfitted level 20 of each class, and would be very willing to play with any aspies who want to group with me. I used to run a Guild Wars guild, Refuge From Exile [RFE] but I am no longer affiliated with them (at one point I was trying to stop playing, and stepped down).

We could make our own aspie friendly guild :)

EDIT: In-game name is "Righteous Theory". Sometimes a friend of mine plays on my account... so just be warned it might not be me who answers!

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 7:12 am

Started playing Prophecies/EotN a couple months ago. It's a great game. Would love to play with some people here, just whisper my elementalist Eliane Rathestre.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2007, 8:15 pm

Here's my headache. I own Factions, bought Eye of the North, but have no idea how to play my character in Eye of the North. For some reason even before I installed it was running the Eye of the North colors in the background on start-up but even after I install all Factions wants to show me is Prophecies and Neverwinter as options. I don't know if its just a matter of traveling back to the home city or whatever but its kind of annoying not knowing whether I'll even be able to play it or not (the fact that I have the access key pinned in with Factions also means that I can't just install it as separate because now the key shows as being in use).

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2007, 3:18 am

Eye of the North isn't selectable as a campaign. The content is accessible from any of the three campaigns. The content should open up after you get to the main hub city in the game and are level 20, I think.

For Prophecies, I can tell you that once you get to Lion's Arch and are lvl 20 you'll be told to go investigate some earthquake that happens nearby where there's now a big hole in the ground.

Once you get to EotN, give me a buzz and I'll help you get through some of it, if you like. :)

Ioini
Raven
Raven

31 Oct 2007, 7:01 am

I play Guild Wars everyday for about 4 hours. I was introduced to it 6 months after Nightfall came out, I purchased Proph, Factions and EotN. I was loving being a warrrior at first but being an Assassin is so much better. I'm in a very good guild, and it's just great.

If any1 on here wants help on some Prophecies missions then give me a buzz in the game, my name on there is X Ioini X. My dad also plays so I share my account with him on there lol.

ouinon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

18 Apr 2008, 11:27 am

I just bought Nightfall. It's my first go at GW. I tried Second Life a fortnight ago, but it is visually so poor that I just couldn't get into the design-activity at all. ( clunky and flat and papery), and there weren't enough people to watch, and I really didn't want to talk to anyone, so I dumped that, and am now trying GW.

Just spent exhausting hour and a half installing and doing first training quest. I chose it over others cos is free to play after bought the package, and also I kept reading that it's the best game for loners/solo players, because of the NPCs for teams.

I'm a monk. :D Seems nice so far.

8) 8)