Page 3 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

KingChaosNinja
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Aug 2008, 11:39 pm

Sedaka wrote:
I definitely like sitting on vent/TS and drinkin and talking with all my friends... has constituted socializing for me for many a night.

Yeah I've done that a few times before. My guild leader sometimes calls me on the phone and will chat for 10-30 minutes while he's taking a smoke break or something. It's kinda strange.

*I picked this username 4 years ago when I was in high school. Don't hold it against me.

viska
Veteran
Veteran

06 Sep 2008, 5:00 pm

I'm getting the jonesing to play again. In 2007 I raided something like 4-5 days a week. I definitely don't want to go back to that since I also work full time. I don't want the pressure to log on so my days are just Go to work -> Go home and play wow -> Sleep -> Repeat.

So I've been thinking of coming back, playing casually and getting ready for WotLK. I don't know if it'll be fun for me and if it's something I should make room for in my life though. :?: Really want to go back though!

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2008, 1:06 am

i AM ORC!

kitsunetsuki
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Sep 2008, 12:02 am

I just finally leveled to 70 on my blood elf priest ,I used to have fun ,lately it seems pointless even more so at 70, I may quit now,saw too many guilds fall apart , too many friendships go bad . I think even though it was fun , I may have lost interest. The gearing up and raiding it was hellish at 60 I no longer have people I want to stay in game for, except to play some with my son while he levels his gnome rogue.I really did love healing , still do but i hate the way most guilds end up and I just can't do the social nice to get enough gear,I am sick of everything going to someone more socially adept yet less skilled (I know this because I always get told by others in the guilds why did I put up with that kind of thing)

QuantumToast
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Sep 2008, 6:08 am

Should be able to start playing again soon, with any luck. Since about January I've only played twice, and that was just farming meat on my brother's account. (Who needs bots when you have family, huh?)

ShadyNails
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Sep 2008, 10:37 am

Unfortunately, yeah.

Eats a lot of me time

70 Hunter
70 Warrior ---- Lothar
61 Rogue

60 Rogue ---Mannoroth

And quantum, 1337 used to be the universal language until blizz killed it :(.

Last edited by ShadyNails on 10 Sep 2008, 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Funaho
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Sep 2008, 11:01 am

Ok, here's my character list. Stormscale is where I'm currently focused, since all my guildies on Alleria left the game or moved to other servers.

Stormscale:

Casmi (36 BE mage)

Alleria:

Casmi (70 troll mage)
Stinkymeat (70 undead rogue)
Droou (61 tauren druid)
Sathan (40 BE hunter)
Gunarg (20 orc warrior)
Pahu (20 tauren shaman)

Echo Isles:

Minicas (70 gnome mage)
Minimeat (27 gnome rogue)

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2008, 11:18 am

Okay, having had some unpleasant encounters in Lakeridge, I've learned my error. If the territory is disputed or belongs to the other faction, you can be killed at any moment (on a PvP server, which it turns out mine is). You're safe as long as you're in your own faction's territory with your PvP disabled, though...

At the moment, I'm running a 25th-lvl human paladin (Veryniceguy), an 18th-lvl human warrior (Talanalan - and one Internet chocolate-chip cookie to the first person to name the reference!), a 17th-lvl night elf hunter (Kittitias), and a 14th-lvl draenei hunter (Klickitat - maps give you good names that are unlikely to be already in use). I also started a dwarven warrior named Bonesteel and a gnome rogue named Sparkgap, but they bored me after a time, so they're languishing. If you see me on the Darrowmere server, say hi! :)

iamyou
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 Sep 2008, 11:44 am

Is there anyone on WOW arathor with an Alliance char?

:D :D

khelben1979
Toucan
Toucan

viska
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2008, 10:58 pm

I decided to start again and get ready for WotLK. I'm levelling a new priest (male draenei) to be my main at 80.

skafather84
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 1:02 am

WoW is on the same level as hardcore drug users.

/it's true, i've known both. the only difference is the psychology of living legal or illegal.

?I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.? - Hunter S. Thompson

Eggman
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2008, 1:38 am

Me orc
eat pork
use hands
not fork

TechnoMonk
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2008, 6:44 am

DarkOnister wrote:
I've got a lvl 70 Tauren Druid as my main character, on a server called Sporeggar (EU servers).

I've also been a Dwarven druid, a Gnome druid and a Human druid. :D
Blackrock Depths (dwarf potion - dire ale)
Winterveil (gnome teleporter - event)
Caverns of Time (turns you into a human automatically)

I'm on sporeggar!! !! ! 70 tauren druid too.... Also got a 39 twink lock and recently used the recommend a friend thing so also got a level 63 night elf druid on the same server ( took me 8 days to get from 0-60 with the refer a friend bonus xp). Not been playing much over the last few days because I broke my keyboard and couldn't get the same keyboard again, had to buy a new keyboard with a different layout that I just can't face at the moment. Will get around to adjusting to the new layout eventually, just wish that I could stop procrastinating about doing it. Least I'm racking up rested xp for my 63.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... r&n=Karuna with my twink lock and a few alts in my personal bank guild.

By the way, the last boss in Scholomance uses a curse to change you from bear form to skeleton form, except you can still use all the bearform moves. Quite nice to see bear form moving around but with warrior like animation.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Oct 2008, 7:11 am

anyone know where i would have the best chance of getting a skullflame sheild drop????

PhR33kY
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Oct 2008, 8:16 am

ToadOfSteel wrote:
mom.... BATHROOM!! !

I LOVE THAT EPISODE!