Favorite Pokemon (or just anything regarding)

Page 1 of 7 [ 97 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2009, 11:18 pm

Who is your favorite Pokemon?

Mine = Arcanine and or Ampharos

Is anyone else pumped for Pokemon Platina to come out?

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2009, 11:25 pm

I shall choose...Mew, Ampharos, Ditto, Meowth, Riachu, and Luxray. There. A party of six pokémon and only one legendary.
As for Pokémon Platinum, having seen much from http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml , I am anticipating the release of the game.

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Feb 2009, 11:30 pm

you should check out Bulbapedia. that place is like my internet heaven. :hail:

And...why Ditto?

Thatmew
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 12:17 am

Ditto, mainly for the fact that it is great for assisting in the making of hard to get Pokemon to trade on the GTS. Bulbasaur are not easy finds. As for Bulbapedia, I check there every now and then.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 1:02 am

My favirout pokemon are Zangoose and Weavile, I like the claws as I have naturaly long nails, Zangoose was an automatic like, and Weavile is pretty cool.

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 1:22 am

I don't really like pokemon anymore. But when I did, Snorlax was always my favorite. I still refuse to acknowledge the existence of any of the pokemon after the original 151 with the exception of Togepi, Marril, and Ho-Oh. Even though I don't really like pokemon anymore, I do have to admit that if they were real that would be insanely awesome. Well, assuming they didnt just chant their names over and over... thats just annoying.

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Feb 2009, 1:33 am

Thatmew wrote:
Ditto, mainly for the fact that it is great for assisting in the making of hard to get Pokemon to trade on the GTS. Bulbasaur are not easy finds. As for Bulbapedia, I check there every now and then.

very true bout the GTS. and i dont know why (possibly cause i havent played Pokemon in about 4 weeks and am going through withdrawal (im so lame)) but i totally forgot you could do that with Ditto. :doh:

BlackjackGabbiani
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Feb 2009, 5:20 am

My favorite pokémon is Vileplume. It's made of win and awesome and stink. Although since I got Ranch I've been hoarding Chatots because OH MY GOD THEY'RE SO CUUUUUTE.

And heck yes I want Platinum. Expanded Galactic plot with alternate ending? I'M SO THERE!

For some reason I've been obsessing over the Galactics and I've no idea why. I mean sure, in the GAMES they're infinitely more awesome than any of the other Teams, but my primary thing is the show and even though they've already far surpassed Aqua and Magma, they've got a looooooong way to go to catch up with animeverse Rocket (maybe if they introduced an anime-exclusive Galactic. Mercury or something. It'd be awesome).

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 11:16 am

I haven't played anything since crystal version (and that was years ago), but here's my (2nd generation) Dream Team:

Magneton: Lock-on, Zap Cannon, Flash, Thunderbolt
Celebi (okay I hacked to get this): Psychic, Perish Song, Giga Drain, Future Sight
Ho-oh: Fly, Sacred Fire, Fire Blast, Steel Wing
Tyranitar: Rock Slide, Crunch, Cut, Strength
Snorlax: Rest, Sleep Talk, Hyper Beam, Snore
Tentacruel (alternate color): Surf, Waterfall, Whirlpool, Sludge Bomb

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 11:27 am

I heard there was going to be a remake of gold/silver/crystal simular to what was done with fire red/leaf green. Crystal was my favirout game, and the pokemon I had in that game were the favirout I have gotten, I got realy attached to them like my Magma called Blaze, I felt realy depressed when my cousin used my game and deleted over them, it was like my friends had died. Hope that roumer is true, aparently it is based on a lot of clues in the last games like, Jamine appearing, return of night and day, I think there was a reference to Kurt, songs from or references to Jotoh were found hidden in the game data etc.

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Feb 2009, 12:03 pm

Bradleigh wrote:
I heard there was going to be a remake of gold/silver/crystal simular to what was done with fire red/leaf green. Crystal was my favirout game, and the pokemon I had in that game were the favirout I have gotten, I got realy attached to them like my Magma called Blaze, I felt realy depressed when my cousin used my game and deleted over them, it was like my friends had died. Hope that roumer is true, aparently it is based on a lot of clues in the last games like, Jamine appearing, return of night and day, I think there was a reference to Kurt, songs from or references to Jotoh were found hidden in the game data etc.

well last year Nintendo trademarked a bunch of new Pokemon titles like 'dawn silver' and 'dusk gold' (and like 4 others) so there is a possibility that remakes will happen *crosses fingers* and i totally know where your coming from with the deleted game file.

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 4:44 pm

My favorite pokemon is Lucario.

BTW I hope they don't remake Silver, Gold and Crystal I hope they make one that incorporates all the current areas that have been covered with at least one more region used as the starting area.

Relicanth7
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 5:16 pm

Faves make up my parties...

Regigigas
Rayquaza
Kyogre
Zapdos
Dialga
Metagross
Bronzong
Magnezone
Spiritomb
Dusknoir
and of corse
RELICANTH

Akemi711
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Feb 2009, 5:24 pm

philosopherBoi wrote:

BTW I hope they don't remake Silver, Gold and Crystal I hope they make one that incorporates all the current areas that have been covered with at least one more region used as the starting area.

omg if they did that it would take forever to finish. but would totally rock

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

06 Feb 2009, 6:00 pm

Akemi711 wrote:
philosopherBoi wrote:

omg if they did that it would take forever to finish. but would totally rock

I know it would rock that is why I want them to do it but they should so use the Wii for it perhaps a MMOG type game ^_^ however I would be happy with a DS version as well. But they so need to make it easier to get legendary pokemon cause I can't go on an hour long trip to get just one pokemon every time they hold an event oh and since their are so many pokemon now they need to increase the rate at which rare pokemon appear just a tad to off set the struggles of catching all the pokemon ^_^

Fidget
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

06 Feb 2009, 6:06 pm

Meowth.