Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2009, 3:07 pm

What. The. Fook.

Quote:
Obviously, the main concept behind the game is pretty much clear if you can see its name. It just speaks for itself. The fact that such game exists is quite an event. It doesn't really matter what's behind the name or if the game is playable at all. The concept is enough. Simply makes your brain explode.

Meanwhile, we decided to move a little bit further than making up a bizarre concept and product's weird name. Stalin vs. Martians is also a good real-time strategy game. Probably one of the best in years and years. You can quote us on that.

I really want to buy this game, if only because it tries to break the mindless lull of repetitive sequels and license games that game companies spew out. :lol:

It has the hands down coolest video game trailer ever, too!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfsSA6_GrE[/youtube]

Last edited by Henriksson on 24 Apr 2009, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Woodpecker
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2009, 4:15 pm

Sounds very silly, but some people might be offended by any mention of Stalin. He is hated over much of europe.

Diagnosed under the DSM5 rules with autism spectrum disorder, under DSM4 psychologist said would have been AS (299.80) but I suspect that I am somewhere between 299.80 and 299.00 (Autism) under DSM4.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

24 Apr 2009, 4:24 pm

Woodpecker wrote:
Sounds very silly, but some people might be offended by any mention of Stalin. He is hated over much of europe.

From the FAQ:

Quote:
Vopros: Stalin was a terrible tyrant with bloodstained hands. How can you make such a game around that?
Otvet: We can talk for hours about Stalin and all the controversies that surround him. We're Russians and we possibly know the subject better than you. But all this talk doesn't make any sense, you know, at all. Accept Stalin vs. Martians as a montypythonesque humor or get out.

*shrugs* Seems to be no worse than those Hitler movies on YouTube.

Werand
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 Apr 2009, 4:28 pm

Quite possibly the worst game concept since the E.T. game.