Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 7:50 pm

Grrr blizzard did a great job of fixing many of the problems with World of Warcraft but they left ammo in the game for hunters. It is a pain to lose a a bag slog for a quiver or ammo pouch and if heaven forbid you run out of ammo lord your dead unless your in a party or good at running away.

Who is with me that hunters should be able to play the game without quivers/ammo, etc.?

pakled
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2009, 11:16 pm

what? no deadfalls, punji stakes, tripwires? What's this world coming to?

phil777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 2:42 am

Unless there are more bows like the legendary one implented where you don't need arrows (or say... a gun which shoots out special bullets that it produces itself :P ) I can't see the game loosing arrows so easily after it's been there for so long...

philosopherBoi
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2009, 1:47 pm

phil777 wrote:
Unless there are more bows like the legendary one implented where you don't need arrows (or say... a gun which shoots out special bullets that it produces itself :P ) I can't see the game loosing arrows so easily after it's been there for so long...

Yeah it might be hard but it is needed, I mean look at the hunter class they have to buy ammo and food for pets both of which cost money and take up bag space. Heck I would almost be happy if hunters got to keep all their bag slots.

Anyways what about making relics that take the place of the quiver and arrows? Attach it to your bow/crossbow/gun and it would produce the arrows/ammo you need.

SilverPikmin
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Mar 2009, 3:05 pm

As a Hunter and Engineer, I really hope they don't take away ammo. It's one of an Engineer's only sources of profit! :D