Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2009, 1:19 pm

I read Club Nintendo gives you reward items in exchange of coins you collect by registering games and Nintendo products and surfing in the website.

I wanna join Club Nintendo, cuz I want some free stuff :P. I have many codes that came with my purchased Nintendo games.

Is it true that rewards are only for residents of the United States or Canada? I'm from México, but it wouldn't be a problem since I have some relatives living in these countries.

The problem is that I don't have the complete address, and my aunt will move to another city soon. Can I change the address after the registration?

Any Club Nintendo members here?

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2009, 10:40 pm

I'm in it, but I'm in USA, and I certainly don't have enough points to get anything =(

Quote:
To register as a Club Nintendo member, you must be a resident of the United States or Canada. If you are not a resident of the United States or Canada, please select "Global" on the bottom of the Site to go to the Nintendo website of your country of residence.

I clicked on "Global" and clicked on "Mexico" and all it did was take me to www.nintendo.com ...so...I have no idea :x

They also have this link, http://www.clubnintendomx.com/
but I guess that's just the name of a magazine, and not the actual Club Nintendo.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2009, 4:23 am

Club Nintendo is the official Ninendo magazine here in México (Mexican version of Nintendo Power).

I read I can get 50 coins for registering a Wii title, and 30 coins for a NDS game. If my calculations are not wrong, I can get 620 coins and become Platinum with my game's PIN codes.

All I want to know is if I can change the country after the registration process. I wanna register my aunt's address, since she will come to México this summer. She lives in Canada, but will move to United States soon, because of her husband's job.