Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Syko
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 May 2009, 9:53 pm

Anyone interested in forming a clan with me on Metal Gear Online?

There are no requirements, doesn't matter what level you are, the community doesn't seem to offer much for low levels like myself, so I decided to form my own clan, there is no name yet, but I'll think of somethin cool.

Obviously since MGO is region-locked only EU players will be able to join this clan cos I live in Ireland. Anyone who's looking to join, post your PSN name and your MGO character's name on here and I'll add you as a friend on both PSN and MGO, and we'll sort out what this clan will be about, if you are looking to get a certain skill up, CQC, Assault Rifle, Blades etc. I'll gladly create a match with weapon restrictions so you can get them up, as stated before there is no restriction as to what level you have to be to be a part of this clan, level 0 players can join, level 20 players can join, it doesn't matter.

Of course there are some rules you have to abide by:

1. Try not to shoot your own team-mates during a match, friendly fire will not be tolerated, anyone constantly attacking their own team-mates will be kicked from the clan.

2. In reference to the first rule, accidents happen and your own men get in the way while you're firing at the enemy, clan members must try their best not to get in their team-mate's line of fire while fighting, though seeing as this is not done purposely, you won't be kicked from the clan, but if there is any evidence that you ARE doin it on purpose to get a single person kicked from the game automatically, you will be kicked from the game and the clan.

3. Players joining MUST be prepared to work as a team to win matches.

4. Although this is not compulsory, it would be highly recommended if players have all the expansion packs, but players without any of them can join too but obviously won't be able to take part in Survival or Tournament matches.

5. Show your opponents respect, if they aren't showing respect then this rule doesn't apply

6. This happens all the time when I'm playing, players try to kick others simply cos of lag, no kicks unless players are engaging in friendly fire on purpose or simply insulting people on the chat bar.

7. Play the game regularly, and commit yourself to this clan.

8. No racism, no name-calling, and no slander.

9. During free battles clan members will be pitted against each other, so in these matches, no spawn-killing, camping on certain areas in the maps is allowed, but shooting your opponents while they are just respawning is not allowed, if you do this then you will be kicked from the game, and if you get kicked from a game more than 3 times you will be kicked from the clan.

10. The easiest of all these to abide by, have fun :).

Any players looking for a clan, post your details and I'll add you.

SamuraiSaxen
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2009, 11:12 am

Sorry, I play regularly on the American servers.

If someday I get European MGS4 version, I wold like to be in your clan :)

I also have a homeless (or clanless) character on MGO from Japan. If somene knows about a spanish/english speaking clan on the Japaese servers, please tell me.

Syko
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

28 May 2009, 6:24 pm

Ahh I see, if you happen to know any EU players on here, let them know about this clan, I'm looking to get a reliable group together for playing Tournament matches and Free Battles for fun or practise. I also have an idea for clan name: The United Aspie Alliance. I think its has a nice ring to it lol.