Too many damn Trump threads. Not enough on my friend PUTIN !

Page 3 of 3 [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2018, 3:59 pm

Putin is actively trying to destroy other nations by destabilising them. He's guilty of what he claims is undemocratic. Doesn't that make him questionable at least?

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 4:36 pm

I am going to take a page out of Fnord's book and ask you: Evidence, please ?

Mythos wrote:
Putin is actively trying to destroy other nations by destabilising them. He's guilty of what he claims is undemocratic. Doesn't that make him questionable at least?

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 5:34 pm

Mythos wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
So is every single politician in the United States (bunches of criminals heading criminal-organisations). Unlike the de facto corporate U.S., that the public is fooled into believing is de jure, well, I'll just let the informed do the speaking...

AspE wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
[color=Navy]In Russia, the police don't shoot blacks (no, I am not black).

Because there aren't any.
Ban-Dodger wrote:
...I am trying to work diligently towards getting important information/documentation over to Vladimir Putin in order to assist with implementing programs that I do know will work to reduce the crime-rates...

I have an idea, vote Putin out of office, he's the head of a criminal organization.
Those people don't seem informed to me, just bundling into the bandwagon of following a dangerous dictatorship to a potential Third World War. Russia is a homophobic nation, a conniving nation that has lied so continuously that they probably believe it themselves at this point.

Attacks on foreign soil (arguably a declaration of war in itself) are being ignored. It's the dark charisma of Hitler all over again.

Two innocent citizens were poisoned in those attacks. One died. Nations need to start to heavily sanction Russia until it begins to amend itself.

Until then, all people and nations going soft on them are just as guilty.

Don't let the facts get in your way.... :roll:

www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g2984 ... ussia.html

www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian. ... g-law-lgbt

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2018, 5:36 pm

Mythos wrote:

Any evidence for that? Oh wait, there isn't.

The US has been doing that for decades across the globe. Get real.

"No one believes more firmly than Comrade Napoleon that all animals are equal. He would be only too happy to let you make your decisions for yourselves. But sometimes you might make the wrong decisions, comrades, and then where should we be?"

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2018, 11:54 pm

JohnPowell wrote:
Mythos wrote:

Any evidence for that? Oh wait, there isn't.

The US has been doing that for decades across the globe. Get real.
You mean like the attacks on British soil?

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Sep 2018, 11:59 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:

Mythos wrote:
The recent poisonings and the annexation of Crimea would be a start.

Mythos
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2018, 12:08 am

JohnPowell wrote:
Mythos wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
So is every single politician in the United States (bunches of criminals heading criminal-organisations). Unlike the de facto corporate U.S., that the public is fooled into believing is de jure, well, I'll just let the informed do the speaking...

AspE wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:
[color=Navy]In Russia, the police don't shoot blacks (no, I am not black).

Because there aren't any.
Ban-Dodger wrote:
...I am trying to work diligently towards getting important information/documentation over to Vladimir Putin in order to assist with implementing programs that I do know will work to reduce the crime-rates...

I have an idea, vote Putin out of office, he's the head of a criminal organization.
Those people don't seem informed to me, just bundling into the bandwagon of following a dangerous dictatorship to a potential Third World War. Russia is a homophobic nation, a conniving nation that has lied so continuously that they probably believe it themselves at this point.

Attacks on foreign soil (arguably a declaration of war in itself) are being ignored. It's the dark charisma of Hitler all over again.

Two innocent citizens were poisoned in those attacks. One died. Nations need to start to heavily sanction Russia until it begins to amend itself.

Until then, all people and nations going soft on them are just as guilty.

Don't let the facts get in your way.... :roll:

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction ... ussia.html

http://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.thegu ... g-law-lgbt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

"A 2013 survey found that 74% of Russians said that homosexuality should not be accepted"

"Neither same sex marriage nor civil unions of same sex couples are allowed in Russia"

"It has been reported that authorities in the North Caucasus republic of Chechnya have been arresting and torturing men suspected to be gay"

There are others if you're willing to read.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 12:53 am

I asked for evidence. Not CNN-spewing propaganda (and considering how every single Western news-agency is filled with «presstitutes» who are on the CIA pay-roll). Now let me «school» you on some «Let he [the nation] who is without sin be the one to cast the first stone» starting with who «poisoned» whom... YOUR CIA:

«Rice and Frank Miller, the senior NSC staffer for defense, went with the president to the Pentagon. Before the briefing, Miller reviewed the classified presentation for Bush and got a big surprise.

One slide about special operations in Afghanistan said: Thinking Outside the Box — Poisoning Food Supply. Miller was shocked and showed it to Rice. The United States doesn't know how to do this, Miller reminded her, and we're not allowed. It would effectively be a chemical or biological attack — clearly banned by treaties that the United States had signed, including the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention.

Rice took the slide to Rumsfeld. "This slide is not going to be shown to the president of the United States," she said.

Rumsfeld agreed. "You're right," he said.

Pentagon officials said later that their own internal review had caught the offending slide and that it never would have been shown to the presient or to Rumsfeld."
Quoted from «Woodward, Bob, and Dan Balz. "Combating Terrorism: 'It Starts Today.'" ("10 Days in September," part 6). Washington Post, 1 Feb 2002. ・ This revelation was first unburied by Matthew Rothschild, editor of The Progressive

Further well-documented evidence pointing out the fact that the CIA commits over 200,000 serious crimes per year, and we mean SERIOUS (not just mere felonies but things like genocide), for purposes of provoking terrorist-attacks, via the CIA's P2OG program (Proactive Pre-emptive Operations Group) revealed per Defense Science Board and United Press International are:
«Arkin, William M. "The Secret War." Los Angeles Times, 27 Oct 2002 ・ Defense Science Board. "DBS Summer Study on Special Operations and Joint Forces in Support of Counter Terrorism, Final Outbrief," 16 Aug 2002 (declassified version). ・ Floyd, Chris. "Global Eye -- Into the Dark." Moscow Times, 1 Nov 2002. ・ Hess, Pamela. "Panel Wants $7bn Elite Counter-terror Unit." United Press International, 26 Sept 2002.»

With that kind of track-record, tell me please, why I should not believe that said «poisoning» was not really a clandestine CIA-operation designed to pin blame on Russia in order to provoke a war with Russia ?

Also, more than 80% of Crimeans wanted to return to Russia (that's right, I said return), and the Annexation was actually done legally (because Putin is a man of honesty and integrity... unlike U.S. Politicians).

Mythos wrote:
Ban-Dodger wrote:

Mythos wrote:
The recent poisonings and the annexation of Crimea would be a start.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 3:57 am

Ban-Dodger wrote:
(because Putin is a man of honesty and integrity... unlike U.S. Politicians).

And his opponents in Russia just happen, by some extraordinary coincidence, to be generally found assassinated.

Ban-Dodger wrote:

Mythos wrote:

Why showing evidences? it's not like you generally accept evidences, even for some well documented facts, like that the Earth is round.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 9:44 am

Tollorin wrote:
And his opponents in Russia just happen, by some extraordinary coincidence, to be generally found assassinated.

Evidence, please ? (That these «victims» were opponents of Putin)
Tollorin wrote:
Why showing evidences? it's not like you generally accept evidences, even for some well documented facts, like that the Earth is round.

Perhaps you would like to quote so-called «evidence» from sources that have some actual credibility ?
Rather than from Never A Straight Answer; Need Another Seven Astronauts; etc. Furthermore, like the quote in my signature, I do not adhere to any specific fixed dogma, and it's pointless to argue the earth's shape when, for as far as I'm concerned, the shape/structure/etc., of the so-called earth may be simultaneously round, and flat, and an oblate spheroid, and pear-shaped, and hollow, and inverted, etc., for what-ever so-called «weird/bizarre» quantum-mechanics reasons (and, according to Dr. Steven Greer, who has massive documentation-records from multiple classified and formerly classified documents from multitudes of current government and former-government officials, his talks say that «we did go to the moon» BUT, that the «footage» of the moon-landings were faked, and that we were also «driven off by aliens» who did not want us there).

Additionally, Remote-Viewing (developed from a formerly classified «psychic-espionage» program), yes, via the Far-Sight Press Institute has a remote-viewer who did a session describing what she did not know was a «satellite» (or maybe a probe) orbiting around Mars at high-speed. The FACT that you're trying to throw out the «flat-earth» RED-HERRING is an obvious distraction trying to take away from paying attention to the GLORY of my GOOD FRIEND, the President of Russia, none other than the LEGENDARY Vladimir Putin (and WHY does NONE of your lame-stream media-outlets EVER bother discussing the Tear Drop Memorial and how IT had been «treated» by the U.S. Gov ?). And if anybody is an assassin, that would be YOU, for trying to «character-assassinate» ME (and my pal Putin) with your mis-informed (and seemingly willfully ignorant) antics. And now a word from The Messiah...

If there is ONE real truth in the old scriptures it is the one stating: "Man will wrest the scriptures unto his own destruction."

John, I am a 75 year old man from Tanganyika now living in Tasmania and have spent the last 20 years formulating a message to humanity from THE SOURCE our God, received telepathically. Within my flesh is the SAME 'spirit of truth' SOUL that walked at Galilee in the then flesh of the man named 'Jesus' and I have returned to correct the TRUTH so that the TRULY TRUE can BE saved through their OWN efforts.

As I see it, it matters NOT whether the belief of some is that the earth's surface is round or flat, or whether the world was created in this or that time frame. What is important reference ones salvation is whether or not one is OBEDIENT to THE Command of God THE FATHER sent to man via the 'voice' of the man Jesus or not.

God commands man to : "Go your way on peace and love one another and be merciful, compassionate and forgiving and turn the other cheek if struck" etc - - How then I ask can man BELIEVE that he is walking this RIGHT and conscionable way if he is voting or supporting and funding INIQUITY, being the control, subjugation, punishment, waging of war and killing of other children of God VIA his support of government policy?

Can man not SEE that all armed forces terrorise, intimidate, coerce and cause mental, emotional and physical TRAUMA upon others? All this is done as man by mere WORDS praises Jesus but happily engages in the mass destruction of others VIA HIS SERVANTS. Lost sheep indeed say I the plenipotentiary of THE MOST HIGH.

None today REALISE that if their servants are killing on their behalf and in their name then everyone funding this iniquity is COMPLICIT and is also defiant of God's command. All today are paying for the PROTECTION from/of Caesar. (Government institutions)

I am here to reveal many things, not least the REASON why God commands man to BE as HE commands. (Loving and peaceful) It is because man has the FALSE belief that God and the Devil are two different things or identities, none as yet aware that God is GOD. God IS THE LIGHT AND THE DARK spiritual energy essence.

Reference: http://www.the-testament-of-truth.co.uk/truth/web/energy.htm

Grischa
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Sep 2018, 3:31 pm

Don't talk too much about politics, you guys

Russia is Russia for what it is, and politics come second hand
I've been in Russia last year and before; this country is so, so beautiful, especially in Autumn. For those who deny it, take this Mussorgsky Autumn like music:

Or such a picture:

JohnPowell
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 6:05 pm

Russia is not a "homophobic nation". A lot of people there are against homosexuality. Same with a lot of countries. Especially in Saudi Arabia, one of the US's best buddies.

Ban-Dodger
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 7:26 pm

Russia indeed has a very rich culture and history with plenty of sites to see (and some to avoid). Now, despite what people think about Russia's economic-climate, good reason exists for Putin's extremely high approval-ratings. Absolutely NO United States president in the entire history of the U.S. even comes close to Putin's popularity.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 9:12 pm

AspE wrote:
Is that supposed to make f*****g with our election OK?
It would be OK if you made your elections tamper proof. If you don't, you deserve everything you get.

AspE wrote:
It's not a fact that Democracy is the best system, but I think we should let it play out. The parties are not equivalent. There are stark moral and ethical differences between them.
Even the best system can be improved.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2018, 9:33 pm

Ban-Dodger wrote:

It's easy to increase a nation's GDP tenfold when it's low to begin with. Try doing that in a country that already has a high GDP per capita.