"this country's over " the oracle hath spoken

Page 1 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

15 Apr 2019, 4:52 pm



eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

15 Apr 2019, 8:21 pm

whats the point of being a millennial immigrant in this country anyways..


Image



eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

16 Apr 2019, 7:32 am

other than immigration being the issue of all issues, i think the japanification of millennials/gen z left or right has been irreversible .. its all over .. im tired ..



shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,266

16 Apr 2019, 6:08 pm

eilishbillie987 wrote:
other than immigration being the issue of all issues, i think the japanification of millennials/gen z left or right has been irreversible .. its all over .. im tired ..


japanification? I'm guessing you're not talking about how japan is hostile to immigrants, or its low birth rate and overaged society, paired with it's crumbling social structures.... do you mean its escapist otaku culture?


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

17 Apr 2019, 4:49 am

shlaifu wrote:
eilishbillie987 wrote:
other than immigration being the issue of all issues, i think the japanification of millennials/gen z left or right has been irreversible .. its all over .. im tired ..


japanification? I'm guessing you're not talking about how japan is hostile to immigrants, or its low birth rate and overaged society, paired with it's crumbling social structures.... do you mean its escapist otaku culture?



yeah japanification . and demographically - brazilianization. and our elections - indianification . and what our millennials and gen z want - scandinaviazation.



Last edited by eilishbillie987 on 17 Apr 2019, 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Feb 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 58,336
Location: Queens, NYC

17 Apr 2019, 5:52 am

Yeah....so what!

We have always been a diverse nation....despite the Know Nothings.



eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

17 Apr 2019, 7:59 am

indianification of elections is first of all u have a society that looks like a big pyramid ( except vaishyas are on top and brahmins on third nowadays)

Image

then u have all these people carrying alll sorts of populist slogans ( which we shouldve known better none of them could solve any problems )

Image



and then.. idk

Image

Image

Image

Image


then these people that were never on any map of anybody's . Nobody cares . Who cares.





shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,266

17 Apr 2019, 12:44 pm

Yeah .... What?

Sorry, can you explain what exactly you mean by each of these terms?
What's japanification, what's brazilianisation, what do you mean by indification?
I'm guessing by scandinavia-isation you mean a socialized healthcare system, but there's other things to scandinavia, and it would be helpful for me if you elaborated a bit... Thanks


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

18 Apr 2019, 6:01 pm

shlaifu wrote:
Yeah .... What?

Sorry, can you explain what exactly you mean by each of these terms?
What's japanification, what's brazilianisation, what do you mean by indification?
I'm guessing by scandinavia-isation you mean a socialized healthcare system, but there's other things to scandinavia, and it would be helpful for me if you elaborated a bit... Thanks



japanification is , you have a lost decade from 2008-2018 (plus the childhood memories of 911 iraq war syria war isis war plus 08 subprime and all school shootings and this and that and everything.. the real unemployment rate was probably higher than the unemployment rate "actively seeking for employment" ) and then you get, olly-chan! https://www.instagram.com/ollyyears/?hl=en or billi-chan ! https://www.instagram.com/wherearetheavocados/?hl=en

brazilianization is "a high-tech feudal anarchy, featuring an archipelago of privileged whites in an ocean of white, black and brown poverty... an increasing withdrawal of the White American overclass into its... world of private neighborhoods, private schools, private police, private health care, and even private roads, walled off from the spreading squalor beyond. Like a Latin American oligarchy, the rich and well-connected members of the overclass can flourish in a decadent America with Third World levels of inequality and crime."

such as santa fe, mexico ..
Image

indianification is .. you have a big hierachial pyramid thats impossible to change and all the lowerlings vote for populist messages as a comfort .. again switch the brahmins and vaishyas..

Image

and the millennials and gen z want scandinaviazation not just universal health care system but also taxation system even moreso on corporates and basically will in the future render brexit or immigration laws as a futile effort.


Lesson 53
In the public interest

The Scandinavian countries are much admired all over the world for their enlightened social policies. Sweden has evolved an excellent system for protecting the individual citizen from highhanded or incompetent public officers. The system has worked so well, that it has been adopted in other countries too.
The Swedes were the first to recognize that public official like civil servants, police officers, health inspectors or tax-collectors can make mistakes or act over-zealously in the belief that they are serving the public. As long ago as 1809, the Swedish Parliament introduced a scheme to safeguard the interest of the individual. A parliamentary committee representing all political parties appoints a person who is suitably qualified to investigate private grievances against the State. The official title of the person is 'Justiteombudsman', but the Swedes commonly refer to him as the 'J.O.' or 'Ombudsman'. The Ombudsman is not subject to political pressure. He investigates complaints large and small that come to him from all levels of society. As complaints must be made in writing, the Ombudsman receives an average of 1,200 letters a year. He has eight lawyer assistants to help him and examines every single letter in detail. There is nothing secretive about the Ombudsman's work for his correspondence is open to public inspection. If a citizen's complaint is justified, the Ombudsman will act on his behalf. The action he takes varies according to the nature of the complaint. He may gently reprimand an official or even suggest to parliament that a law the altered. The following case is a typical example of the Ombudsman's work.
A foreigner living in a Swedish village wrote to the Ombudsman complaining that he had been ill-treated by the police, simply because he was a foreigner. The Ombudsman immediately wrote to the Chief of Police in the district asking him to send a record of the case. There was nothing in the record to show that the foreigner's complaint was justified and the Chief of Police strongly denied the accusation. It was impossible for the Ombudsman to take action, but when he received a similar complaint from another foreigner in the same village, he immediately sent one of his layers to investigate the matter. The lawyer ascertained that a policeman had indeed dealt roughly with foreigners on several occasions. The fact that the policeman was prejudiced against foreigners could not be recorded in the official files. It was only possible for the Ombudsman to find this out by sending one of his representatives to check the facts. The policeman in question was severely reprimanded and was informed that if any further complaints were lodged against him, he would be prosecuted. The Ombudsman's prompt action at once put an end to an unpleasant practice which might have gone unnoticed.



shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,266

18 Apr 2019, 7:10 pm

So... There's been a "lost" generation, financial crisis and war (japanification - although I don't get what some queer kid and some pop-singer have to do with it).
Gated communities (brazilianification) are a thing.
And the social classes are not really mobile, up- as well as downwards.(indification)

And the genZ and the millennials want a proper functioning state, with a welfare system and some bureaucrats that actually work on behalf of people.(scandinavifictaion)

To me, 'scandinavification' sounds like a good answer to these issues....

But how does taxation and immigration law make brexit a useless effort? Also, since in the UK no one knows what brexit actually means ("brexit means brexit", as theresa may put it)... What do you think brexit means?
And how does that relate to international trade agreements ( brexit, whatever it means, is not going to change much - as long as the international trade agreements are there... that's independent from taxes and immigration, and the UK doesn't want ro give those up...)


So what makes you think that this country is over? - the fact that some things that happen in other places are also taking place in the US, and that some people want something other countries have, and it seems good to them?

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point... Do you think the mere fact that some stuff that other countries are plagued with is happening in the US is making the US into ... Some other country?
Is it the fact tgat genZs and millennials are looking somewhere else for solutions? Does that make the solution then unamerican, and therefore, the US less american? Do you want a uniquely american solution?

Afain, I'm not sure what your point is.
You also make it sound like billie eillish is some negative sysmptom, but you use her name as a username... What's up with that?
Or did I just misread that and you're actually a fan?


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


eilishbillie987
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

Joined: 1 Apr 2019
Age: 31
Posts: 357

19 Apr 2019, 2:28 am

shlaifu wrote:
So... There's been a "lost" generation, financial crisis and war (japanification - although I don't get what some queer kid and some pop-singer have to do with it).
Gated communities (brazilianification) are a thing.
And the social classes are not really mobile, up- as well as downwards.(indification)

And the genZ and the millennials want a proper functioning state, with a welfare system and some bureaucrats that actually work on behalf of people.(scandinavifictaion)

To me, 'scandinavification' sounds like a good answer to these issues....

But how does taxation and immigration law make brexit a useless effort? Also, since in the UK no one knows what brexit actually means ("brexit means brexit", as theresa may put it)... What do you think brexit means?
And how does that relate to international trade agreements ( brexit, whatever it means, is not going to change much - as long as the international trade agreements are there... that's independent from taxes and immigration, and the UK doesn't want ro give those up...)


So what makes you think that this country is over? - the fact that some things that happen in other places are also taking place in the US, and that some people want something other countries have, and it seems good to them?

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point... Do you think the mere fact that some stuff that other countries are plagued with is happening in the US is making the US into ... Some other country?
Is it the fact tgat genZs and millennials are looking somewhere else for solutions? Does that make the solution then unamerican, and therefore, the US less american? Do you want a uniquely american solution?

Afain, I'm not sure what your point is.
You also make it sound like billie eillish is some negative sysmptom, but you use her name as a username... What's up with that?
Or did I just misread that and you're actually a fan?


they will rejoin the EU in the end .. EU wants to be large no? and Uk is weighted not some small balkan state that borders irrelevancy. And Uk millennials and genz ... want to rejoin in the future. so. オリーちゃん ビリーちゃん and マイリーちゃん







im moving in the near future so, i dont want to think about it any longer.



shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 May 2014
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,266

19 Apr 2019, 5:00 pm

eilishbillie987 wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
So... There's been a "lost" generation, financial crisis and war (japanification - although I don't get what some queer kid and some pop-singer have to do with it).
Gated communities (brazilianification) are a thing.
And the social classes are not really mobile, up- as well as downwards.(indification)

And the genZ and the millennials want a proper functioning state, with a welfare system and some bureaucrats that actually work on behalf of people.(scandinavifictaion)

To me, 'scandinavification' sounds like a good answer to these issues....

But how does taxation and immigration law make brexit a useless effort? Also, since in the UK no one knows what brexit actually means ("brexit means brexit", as theresa may put it)... What do you think brexit means?
And how does that relate to international trade agreements ( brexit, whatever it means, is not going to change much - as long as the international trade agreements are there... that's independent from taxes and immigration, and the UK doesn't want ro give those up...)


So what makes you think that this country is over? - the fact that some things that happen in other places are also taking place in the US, and that some people want something other countries have, and it seems good to them?

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point... Do you think the mere fact that some stuff that other countries are plagued with is happening in the US is making the US into ... Some other country?
Is it the fact tgat genZs and millennials are looking somewhere else for solutions? Does that make the solution then unamerican, and therefore, the US less american? Do you want a uniquely american solution?

Afain, I'm not sure what your point is.
You also make it sound like billie eillish is some negative sysmptom, but you use her name as a username... What's up with that?
Or did I just misread that and you're actually a fan?


they will rejoin the EU in the end .. EU wants to be large no? and Uk is weighted not some small balkan state that borders irrelevancy. And Uk millennials and genz ... want to rejoin in the future. so. オリーちゃん ビリーちゃん and マイリーちゃん


im moving in the near future so, i dont want to think about it any longer.


I just want to state that I really don't understand the rants you're posting, or even what exactly you're ranting about.
I'd kindly ask you to express your arguments in an orderly manner.


_________________
I can read facial expressions. I did the test.


ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Apr 2019
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 744

20 Apr 2019, 10:22 am

shlaifu wrote:
eilishbillie987 wrote:
shlaifu wrote:
So... There's been a "lost" generation, financial crisis and war (japanification - although I don't get what some queer kid and some pop-singer have to do with it).
Gated communities (brazilianification) are a thing.
And the social classes are not really mobile, up- as well as downwards.(indification)

And the genZ and the millennials want a proper functioning state, with a welfare system and some bureaucrats that actually work on behalf of people.(scandinavifictaion)

To me, 'scandinavification' sounds like a good answer to these issues....

But how does taxation and immigration law make brexit a useless effort? Also, since in the UK no one knows what brexit actually means ("brexit means brexit", as theresa may put it)... What do you think brexit means?
And how does that relate to international trade agreements ( brexit, whatever it means, is not going to change much - as long as the international trade agreements are there... that's independent from taxes and immigration, and the UK doesn't want ro give those up...)


So what makes you think that this country is over? - the fact that some things that happen in other places are also taking place in the US, and that some people want something other countries have, and it seems good to them?

I'm not sure if I'm getting your point... Do you think the mere fact that some stuff that other countries are plagued with is happening in the US is making the US into ... Some other country?
Is it the fact tgat genZs and millennials are looking somewhere else for solutions? Does that make the solution then unamerican, and therefore, the US less american? Do you want a uniquely american solution?

Afain, I'm not sure what your point is.
You also make it sound like billie eillish is some negative sysmptom, but you use her name as a username... What's up with that?
Or did I just misread that and you're actually a fan?


they will rejoin the EU in the end .. EU wants to be large no? and Uk is weighted not some small balkan state that borders irrelevancy. And Uk millennials and genz ... want to rejoin in the future. so. オリーちゃん ビリーちゃん and マイリーちゃん


im moving in the near future so, i dont want to think about it any longer.


I just want to state that I really don't understand the rants you're posting, or even what exactly you're ranting about.
I'd kindly ask you to express your arguments in an orderly manner.


brexit means brexit = some kind of cultural revolution



ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Apr 2019
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 744

21 Apr 2019, 2:42 am

we are just waiting for the war along iran so millennials gen z and gen gamma etc whatever its called will ..



ollychan
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 20 Apr 2019
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 744

21 Apr 2019, 4:03 am

besides universal civil mistrust, perpetual tripartite polarization, when the only remaning rationales were completely overwhelmed by emotional surges , i think the gov is actually scrambling for solutions for these unsolvable problems .. what that spells for millennials, gen z and gen gamma ..


Image

Image