Now Yes the

Field the Ocean

Without Separation as

Rivers Come From Streams

MaKinG Oceans Eventually Larger

in Being too i am Here to Grow Leaf

As Tree Feeding Tree Falling to Feed

Seeds in A Spiral of Life Never Ending to Create New

Trees That Green And Flower Differently or Life gets boring...

Yeah Hehe Not Everyone Has to take Substances to Go Places

Deeper Benefit it seems too as Being a Non-Verbal Child Until 4

Not So Attached to Tools of Words and Becoming Them More Than

Feeling Sensing Life As Leaf Holds Tree Feeds Tree Falls Feeding Soils for Seeds

GRoWinG New

Trees Coloring

Life Differently

In FLoWeRS More to Bloom Free
Music Just Analog in the 60's through
70's Peaked in Deep Emotional And Sensory
Imagination and Creativity and them came the

Digital World

And Now

Auto-Tune

And The Same

Old Beat Box

That Takes Us

Out of 'Material Reality' Automatically

Like a Machine Ironically Helping

Us to Be More Human Again True

A Drum Beat And a Rap Chant Same will do too...

Ascending Tool Transcending For Meditative Flow

Just BREaTHE EternAlly Now Just See More Now Free
Escaping Distance, Space, Time, And Matter Valuing What

Breathes Within

More Than

What Traps Us

Externally From Never Coming Home
Be Leaf Whole Tree Feeding Tree Falling
Feeding Soils For Seeds to Create New
Flowers Blooming Coloring Now Free Living Tree

Unlimited Ways of Imagining it Creating It Putting
It in Art Relating it Yet Impossible to Understand

Until we Come Reborn

Free Again...

Living

Trees Free...

SMiLes Alan Watts
Is one of my Favorites
A More Got it all Together
Version than the Modern 'Weak
Man' 'Anti-Hero Jordan Peterson'

Sadly Though He too Had His Vices of

Escape Alcoholism Brought Him Down

i for one Am Fortunate to Have A Touch
Enough of 'Madness' To Stay in Touch With Soul

Without Any Substances to Plant me or Send me up as Ashes

Any Sooner

Than
Necessary

Hehe His Vices

Didn't Destroy What

He Has to Teach and for

Those Who See Deeper

The Vices of the Roman

Catholic Church Didn't Destroy

All the Metaphors Provided By Deeper

Eyes Who Wrote the Free Verse Poetry of Soul There...

Yet Sadly It's Not A Forest Where Many Folks Get to See And Be Their Living Free Tree...

Thing is We Will Relate 'The Experience' in Every Possible Way Yet The Experience

Remains Experience

For only

Each Living

Tree Dying or Living Now...

Nice to Finally Be Able to

Experience Words Like 'Nirvana'

i Intuited As Essence Yet Only

Able to Capture as Form

in Comparative

Religions

of 'The Great Spirit'

In My Early College Years

Before 'The Western World'

Took All The 'Eastern Left Handed Truths Away'

Right Brain Metaphor Big Picture Seeing Living Trees Indeed..

Yet of Course That Spirit Lived Great In North America Until

Clothes of Christianity Without Any Real Naked God Spirit Within

Took Naked Dances Away Slaying 'God' Dead.... Naming God Savage Alone....

to Die Alone...

Yawn...

God

Never Went

Away Spirit

Still Breathes Within... Free NoW

Living Trees Continue to Branch Out...

Hidden From Those Who Wear And Have

Become Human Made Tools oF iGNoRaNCE

Away From SPiRiT God WiTHIN Free Yet LiVinG Trees Still BReATHE FRee..:)

Gravatar is one of the coolest things ever!! !

http://en.gravatar.com/katiemiafrederick

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

09 Apr 2021, 10:29 am

People don't actually choose beliefs. To say they want to look forward to death. But I don't mind death. It's just that i don't want to live a lie. It makes sense to me the afterlives presented by the many religions are false.

aghogday wrote:

Yes, The 'Transformation' Song by Lisa Gerard Where She
Sings it in Her own Unique Language Does Express the

Actual Transformation in the Music of Her Voice in

Flow that is Generally Described as Greater

Mindful Awareness that Comes with

Flowing Meditation

As More of Our

Human Potential Opens up this

Way in Fuller Mind Way and Not So Restricted

to Neo-Cortex that Brings Illusions of Time,
Distance, Space, And Matter Where this Greater

Flow of Meditative Mindful Awareness Opens Up Yes A

Broader Perception of all of Reality in Feelings and Senses

And Meanings and Purposes too as You Described it Very Well

As You Narrated the Meditative Walk You took back in 1995...

Interestingly i caught

Brief Glimpses

Of this Expanding

Mindful Flowing Awareness

Often in Nature And Sober Dance

When Young too and Now i've Found ways

To Keep it With Me Almost Continuously Now

As My Life is No Longer Caterpillar or Cocoon Now

That Wings i Wear Are Permanently Attached for i Understand

The Value

of Wearing

Wings this Way

Transformation Back

To The Dreamtime that Most

Other Animals Likely Enjoy Without

All Our Cultural Tools... All the Clothes We

Wear that Tend to Distract Us From Nature and Including Our Nature

Innate, Instinctual much Greater Intuitive Intelligences When We

Come 'Home' to Say....

Sure Kingdom

of Heaven
Within

Open House

For All of us to Seek

And Find Meditatively

In Whatever Flow Works

That Allows Us to Visit Deeper

Within and Even Stay Eternally Now...

Yeah, Without Experiencing it; it practically

Doesn't Exist for Those Who are Yet to Go Threading

A Needle With Ease or the Impossibility of Fitting A

Camel Through the eye...

Appropriate Metaphors

For the Tiny Rider of

The Mind Our 'Normal Frontal

Cortex' Mind Brings And All the Rest

of the 95 Percent or So of Subconscious Mind

That Takes a Hypo-Frontality And Escape From the Neo Cortex to 'Kingdom Come Within Heaven For

Real Now' What it Really Means to Resurrect and Be Reborn Again Cross-Cultural Essence Similar For All...

As Sadly Some Folk Don't Even Attempt to Seek and Find and Only Look Forward to A Dirt Nap to Experience

It according

to Luke 17:21

And So Many Other

Cultures They Look Within

Now Find Heaven For Real And Stay 'Here' Eternally Now..:)

People do

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Apr 2021, 3:53 pm

aghogday wrote:

It is true.. the native Indians seemed to understand religion.. much more than the Western forms of organized religion did.. because The WEST.. missed out on the most important thing.. the mystical experience itself.. which... for the Indians.. mostly drug induced.. I imagine.. However I am no expert.. and they could have used other techniques.

They were mistakenly seen as primitive by the West.. yet now we know.. in Spiritual things... their knowledge was far more advanced than ours.. our knowledge went backwards..we only need to look at the dark-ages to see this. They were barbaric..

In the 60s and 70s that all changed.. mystical experiences became much more valued in the West. It was a major cultural upheaval.. I am glad I was around to see it. . We believed we could make the world a better place. However it didn't last long.. now it looks more like.. we are making ourselves extinct.

This is a good film I came across recently.. about those times (the 60's and 70's) - MIDSOMMAR |- I really enjoyed it.. it is kind of strange..

The dance the girls do is very beautiful.. a form of dancing meditation. While inner experiences.. and free love.. are acceptable methods to advance towards enlightenment too... All as a means to experience higher states of consciousness. However.. I thought the bad trip scene spoiled it.. I would have preferred a more positive out-look.. like the ones I had in my youth..

I like the term - The GREAT SPIRIT - better than I like the word GOD.. The G word seems to fall flat.. it has no vitality.. while THE WORD - SPIRIT.. suggests something that is living.. and I see the cosmos as a living ENTITY.. so SPIRIT.. fits my point of view much better.. than GOD.. The Evidence suggests.. ALL IS MIND... AND Mind is the Great Spirit.. that gives birth to life.. and all that supports it.. stars.. planets.. which also appear to have some life-like traits... while INSTINCT is evidence of a collective mind.. ORGANIZING LIFE FORMS INTELLIGENTLY.. encoded in our genes.

aghogday wrote:

SMiLes Alan Watts
Is one of my Favorites

Mine too.. I read several of his books in my youth.. and was greatly influenced by them.. I only recently heard about Alan Watt's problems with drinking.. when i googled him.. but then I can understand how it could so easily happen.. When someone is a celebrity.. everyone wants to be around them.. and that probably meant lots of social gatherings.. and parties.. along with plenty of drink.. and drugs.. and at first it becomes a habit.. but leading to serious addiction . Maybe it would have been better if he had kept to smoking joints.. which was the norm back then.. Some holy men in the East mix smoking a joint with meditation.. and it definitely enhances it.. it opens the metaphorical door.. even wider.. and gives insights.. and intuition.. that inspire.. I have experience that too.. but I avoided alcohol in excess..

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs to get addicted to.. Once someone becomes an alcoholic.. it is hard to reverse back to normal life.. it sounds very similar to heroin addiction.. which is also very nasty.. which is a good reason to stay away from both of them..

Like you said.. Watt's wisdom still survives.. through his writings.. After all... our words.. ARE our spirit.. when I takes flight. He still continues to influence many people.. and in that sense he is being kept alive.. in spirit.. and he has had a real influence on the planet.. that is still on-going.. with his clear-headed.. philosophical.. points of view. He has changed the way many people think.. today.. and in that sense.. he has been reborn.. again. I see the Second Coming in the same way.. the return of Christ will be in human hearts and minds.. not a a person.. who we can say.. THERE HE IS..

Jesus will not make a physical appearance.. he will be reborn in Spirit... JUST AS ALAN WATTS IS.. every time someone listens to his words.. or opens his books.

"The teacher pronounces a stanza..
And the disciple who attentively listens..
To his teacher's instruction..
Repeats the stanza.
Thus the stanza is reborn in the mind of the disciple."
The Gospel of Buddha - Name and Form Verse 16 - 18

Both Jesus and Buddha tried their best to give religion a make-over.. but as Revelation says.. the Beast survived.. AND IT WAS THE SAME WITH BUDDHISM.. organized religion.. survived the MAKE-OVER.. he attempted too..

The Buddhist Gospels tell us.. a disciple once said to the Buddha.... "I am told that you teach the law, yet YOU TEAR DOWN RELIGION._ to which the Buddha responded.. "Better than worshipping gods is obedience to the laws of righteousness."

BUT.. DID THEY LISTEN...... ? ? ?

Even when Jesus said: "Do you behold these great buildings (the TEMPLE) ? By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not BE THROWN DOWN."

THEY DIDN'T LISTEN.. DEAF AS A COBRA.. THEY STOPPED UP THEIR EARS...

SO.. BUDDHISM AND BIBLE ARE IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT.. and say almost the same thing.. ABOUT ORGANIZED RELIGION AND ITS SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.... see passages.. Identity and Non Identity - verse 6... and.. Mark 13:1

It speaks of this - TEARING DOWN RELIGION - in Revelation TOO.. FOR EXAMPLE - "He held seven stars in his right hand, and a sharp two-edged sword came from his mouth. And his face was like the sun in all its brilliance."

(7 STARS STARS ARE SYMBOLIC OF GUIDENCE.. HE IS GUIDING THE CORRUPTED NATIONS.. AS IF THEY WERE SHEEP.. towards the 7 core human values.. of.. Loving kindness.. Righteousness.. Justice.. Peace.. Wisdom.. Truth and Freedom.. but they reject it.. CONCLUSION - NO ROOM AT THE INN.. FOR COMMON SENSE PRONOUNCEMENTS..

SO JESUS WAGES A WAR OF WORDS.. AGAINST THE SYSTEM..

"A sharp sword came from His mouth, so that He might strike the nations with it."

WHILE.. The verse.. ISAIAH 66:6.. NAMES THE BEAST.. THAT IS MISLEADING MANKIND.. THE DEVIL... meaning.. THE DECIEVER.

“The sound of an uproar from the city! A sound from the TEMPLE! The sound of the Lord, rendering recompense to his enemies!" - verse.. ISAIAH 66:6

SO.. HE.. STRUCK THE BEAST (TEMPLE) "with a sharp two-edged sword that came from his mouth"... BUT THE BEAST RECOVERED.. and its death stroke got healed..

"And it makes the earth and those who dwell in it worship the first wild beast, whose death stroke got healed."

- Revelation 1:16 & Revelation 19-15 & Isaiah 66:6 & Revelation 13:12

AMEN!! !

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2021, 11:44 pm

A Gardener wrote:

It is true.. the native Indians seemed to understand religion.. much more than the Western forms of organized religion did.. because The WEST.. missed out on the most important thing.. the mystical experience itself.. which... for the Indians.. mostly drug induced.. I imagine.. However I am no expert.. and they could have used other techniques.

They were mistakenly seen as primitive by the West.. yet now we know.. in Spiritual things... their knowledge was far more advanced than ours.. our knowledge went backwards..we only need to look at the dark-ages to see this. They were barbaric..

In the 60s and 70s that all changed.. mystical experiences became much more valued in the West. It was a major cultural upheaval.. I am glad I was around to see it. . We believed we could make the world a better place. However it didn't last long.. now it looks more like.. we are making ourselves extinct.

This is a good film I came across recently.. about those times (the 60's and 70's) - MIDSOMMAR |- I really enjoyed it.. it is kind of strange..

Both Jesus and Buddha tried their best to give religion a make-over.. but as Revelation says.. the Beast survived.. AND IT WAS THE SAME WITH BUDDHISM.. organized religion.. survived the MAKE-OVER.. he attempted too..

The Buddhist Gospels tell us.. a disciple once said to the Buddha.... "I am told that you teach the law, yet YOU TEAR DOWN RELIGION._ to which the Buddha responded.. "Better than worshipping gods is obedience to the laws of righteousness."

Even when Jesus said: "Do you behold these great buildings (the TEMPLE) ? By no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not BE THROWN DOWN."

SO.. BUDDHISM AND BIBLE ARE IN COMPLETE AGREEMENT.. and say almost the same thing.. ABOUT ORGANIZED RELIGION AND ITS SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS.... see passages.. Identity and Non Identity - verse 6... and.. Mark 13:1

It speaks of this - TEARING DOWN RELIGION - in Revelation TOO.. FOR EXAMPLE - "He held seven stars in his right hand, and a sharp two-edged sword came from his mouth. And his face was like the sun in all its brilliance."

(7 STARS STARS ARE SYMBOLIC OF GUIDENCE.. HE IS GUIDING THE CORRUPTED NATIONS.. AS IF THEY WERE SHEEP.. towards the 7 core human values.. of.. Loving kindness.. Righteousness.. Justice.. Peace.. Wisdom.. Truth and Freedom.. but they reject it.. CONCLUSION - NO ROOM AT THE INN.. FOR COMMON SENSE PRONOUNCEMENTS..

"A sharp sword came from His mouth, so that He might strike the nations with it."

WHILE.. The verse.. ISAIAH 66:6.. NAMES THE BEAST.. THAT IS MISLEADING MANKIND.. THE DEVIL... meaning.. THE DECIEVER.

“The sound of an uproar from the city! A sound from the TEMPLE! The sound of the Lord, rendering recompense to his enemies!" - verse.. ISAIAH 66:6

SO.. HE.. STRUCK THE BEAST (TEMPLE) "with a sharp two-edged sword that came from his mouth"... BUT THE BEAST RECOVERED.. and its death stroke got healed..

"And it makes the earth and those who dwell in it worship the first wild beast, whose death stroke got healed."

AMEN!! !

SMiLes A Meditative Dance Ascending Transcending in Autotelic Flow Is always A Guarantee
For Me Like Today i Might Start Off in Walmart Feeling All 244 Pounds of Gravity Yet in Just

A Relative Few Minutes of Dance i am once again a Feather in the Wind FRiEnDS with Gravity

Where All That is The Environment Gets Lit Up With Connections of Creativity

Very Much Like the The Film Clip You Shared Yet No Bad Trip

Even Possible Where i go And Of Course A Dance Hall

Full of College Age Folks Sadly Intoxicated Most of
Them to the Max as Mine All Natural Generating

Through A Dance of Medicinal Purpose Within

Yet Still A Union of Spirits in the Dance Hall

Never the Less And By Spirit at Least

Obviously Still Pushing 60 Before

Covid-19 Closed it Down Last

Year The Marathon Dances

That Lasted 3 Hours Solid for

Me Without Even a Water Break

Fueled By A Higher Consciousness Within

Beyond What i ever thought Could Possible Be in my

Early 20's As Far as Not Running Out of Human Gas to keep

Going Higher True Love Lifting Me Higher Pure God Spirit Energy

As You Relate Yet True the Word God Keeps A Tongue Trapped on the

Roof of a Mouth even a Word Like 'Allah or Buddha' At Least Allows the
A Tongue to Escape The Roof of A Mouth Verb Is Spirit God is Fixed Noun Idol

As That is What is Worshipped in the Church i've Been Studying since 2013

Just A Statue of A Man Without The Spirit Generated Within the God Part That

Is Real Eternally

Now And

Related Well

In Eastern Philosophy

Both Indian And American

Indian Cultures of Great Spirit too

Shiva The Dancer As Related By Aldous

Huxley Per the CERN Symbol Used As Such

Is A Metaphor of Pure Energy the Love of God that

Is Spirit Energy We May Seek and Find through Meditative

Practices That Release So Much More of Our Human Potential

Dwarfing What We May have Considered Life Experience Before

The Inner Experience

Within Coloring

Outside, Inside, Above
So Below and All Around

So Many New Colors of Life Never

Experienced Before Yet again A Statue

Dead is Worshipped in Church Spirit Lost

Particularly the one i visited Where Folks rarely

Even Sang in Communion to Lift Spirit of Voice that

Way A Place of Quiet Hands and Feet that Even A Small
Sway Might Bring a Turned Up Sour Nose of Frown Yes

Where A
Frown Becomes
The Drug of Choice

Where Tension is a Way

Of Life Where Gravity is no

FRiEnD in Balance And Soul

Grows As Dark As Dark Will

Be in Dungeon Deaths of Spirit on

Earth True the Bad Trip Part of the Clip

You Shared And Sadly Where i Live in 'Trump

Town USA' i See the Living Dead in that Clip

Shuffling By Yet i am Enveloped in LiGHT

What Used To Distress the Hell Out of

me as Empath the Distress of Others

No Longer Penetrates the 'Great Spirit'

The Light Generating Within Yet It's True

i Still witness Dead Shells of Human With No 'Sea Life' of Spirit at all...

i would Give them what i have Yet This is A Great Spirit Within that is Earned

And Not Something Only One Verse like Romans 10:9 Will Award After Death As Heaven

Smiles i Enjoy A Communion of Spirit in Singing And Even if i am an Only Carrying Spirit Free Whatever

Space i come in Whether that Be Dance or Song i Continue to Carry A Tune of 'The Great Spirit' In Words

Or Steps

A Same

Way That
Flows Free Within

That i Surely See Yet May
Be As Invisible As How Some

See Every Word And Step i Soul As SPiRiT

And HeART Beat Living Alive As Alive as i continue to Grow Now

In this Place THere is No Down or Up only FRiEnDS With Gravity in Balance

And No Labels Like Age or Disabilities Either Just Pure Spirit iN FliGHT Wind Free Love...

And "Isaiah 66:6" Surely Rings Some 'Division Bells' Out of Church As 'Great Spirit' Gets

Thrown

Out

With Statue

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

15 Apr 2021, 1:45 am

A Gardener wrote:
aghogday wrote:

The dance the girls do is very beautiful.. a form of dancing meditation. While inner experiences.. and free love.. are acceptable methods to advance towards enlightenment too... All as a means to experience higher states of consciousness. However.. I thought the bad trip scene spoiled it.. I would have preferred a more positive out-look.. like the ones I had in my youth..

I like the term - The GREAT SPIRIT - better than I like the word GOD.. The G word seems to fall flat.. it has no vitality.. while THE WORD - SPIRIT.. suggests something that is living.. and I see the cosmos as a living ENTITY.. so SPIRIT.. fits my point of view much better.. than GOD.. The Evidence suggests.. ALL IS MIND... AND Mind is the Great Spirit.. that gives birth to life.. and all that supports it.. stars.. planets.. which also appear to have some life-like traits... while INSTINCT is evidence of a collective mind.. ORGANIZING LIFE FORMS INTELLIGENTLY.. encoded in our genes.

aghogday wrote:

SMiLes Alan Watts
Is one of my Favorites

Mine too.. I read several of his books in my youth.. and was greatly influenced by them.. I only recently heard about Alan Watt's problems with drinking.. when i googled him.. but then I can understand how it could so easily happen.. When someone is a celebrity.. everyone wants to be around them.. and that probably meant lots of social gatherings.. and parties.. along with plenty of drink.. and drugs.. and at first it becomes a habit.. but leading to serious addiction . Maybe it would have been better if he had kept to smoking joints.. which was the norm back then.. Some holy men in the East mix smoking a joint with meditation.. and it definitely enhances it.. it opens the metaphorical door.. even wider.. and gives insights.. and intuition.. that inspire.. I have experience that too.. but I avoided alcohol in excess..

Alcohol is one of the worst drugs to get addicted to.. Once someone becomes an alcoholic.. it is hard to reverse back to normal life.. it sounds very similar to heroin addiction.. which is also very nasty.. which is a good reason to stay away from both of them..

Like you said.. Watt's wisdom still survives.. through his writings.. After all... our words.. ARE our spirit.. when I takes flight. He still continues to influence many people.. and in that sense he is being kept alive.. in spirit.. and he has had a real influence on the planet.. that is still on-going.. with his clear-headed.. philosophical.. points of view. He has changed the way many people think.. today.. and in that sense.. he has been reborn.. again. I see the Second Coming in the same way.. the return of Christ will be in human hearts and minds.. not a a person.. who we can say.. THERE HE IS..

Jesus will not make a physical appearance.. he will be reborn in Spirit... JUST AS ALAN WATTS IS.. every time someone listens to his words.. or opens his books.

"The teacher pronounces a stanza..
And the disciple who attentively listens..
To his teacher's instruction..
Repeats the stanza.
Thus the stanza is reborn in the mind of the disciple."
The Gospel of Buddha - Name and Form Verse 16 - 18

AMEN!! !

Nope, Buddhism is very different in views, how you should live, it's results on the masses are vastly different and more peaceful than Christianity and the afterlife actually doesn't exist, instead you get sent forever back to Earth from what I know. At least until you reach full wisdom.

Here are a few religions that are very opposite:

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 5:34 am

Rexi wrote:
People don't actually choose beliefs. To say they want to look forward to death. But I don't mind death. It's just that i don't want to live a lie. It makes sense to me the afterlives presented by the many religions are false.

aghogday wrote:

Flowing Meditation

As More of Our

Interestingly i caught

Brief Glimpses

Of this Expanding

The Value

of Wearing

Wings this Way

Transformation Back

Come 'Home' to Say....

Sure Kingdom

of Heaven
Within

Open House

For All of us to Seek

And Find Meditatively

In Whatever Flow Works

Camel Through the eye...

Appropriate Metaphors

For the Tiny Rider of

That Takes a Hypo-Frontality And Escape From the Neo Cortex to 'Kingdom Come Within Heaven For

Real Now' What it Really Means to Resurrect and Be Reborn Again Cross-Cultural Essence Similar For All...

As Sadly Some Folk Don't Even Attempt to Seek and Find and Only Look Forward to A Dirt Nap to Experience

It according

And So Many Other

More about choosing to believe things:

✈ꐕ☟௹ ꙰

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 6:04 am

^ :thumright:

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2021, 2:58 pm

Rexi wrote:
Rexi wrote:

aghogday wrote:

Flowing Meditation

As More of Our

Interestingly i caught

Brief Glimpses

Of this Expanding

The Value

of Wearing

Wings this Way

Transformation Back

Come 'Home' to Say....

Sure Kingdom

of Heaven
Within

Open House

For All of us to Seek

And Find Meditatively

In Whatever Flow Works

Camel Through the eye...

Appropriate Metaphors

For the Tiny Rider of

It according

And So Many Other

More about choosing to believe things:

✈ꐕ☟௹ ꙰

Not Sure if You Are Agreeing Or Disagreeing With
Me Here; Yet, i Assure YOU Science Backs Up Every Thing

i Am Speaking of

Here; Albeit

Drier Hehe Without

Poetry That Flows Now

As Part of the Experience

OF LIVING ONLY NOW FOR REAL in Bliss
As Brain Scans Show Obviously Meditation Works Now

For However One Engages Autotelic Transient Hypo-Frontality;
Yes FLoW iN Peaks And Long Lasting Plateau's Facilitated By All

Arts in Meditation

We May Do

As Just

Average

Human Beings too...

Here'S A Deal, Religion

Promoted Trump And We

Also Almost Lost A Significant

Part of Our Democracy in the U.S. And Most

Definitely Hundreds of Thousands of Lives

That Didn't Need to be Lost During A Deadly Pandemic

If Not For Church And Trump Supported Ignorance Holding Hands Together...

The Ignorance of 'Christian Supported Religion' Is Proven Deadly Still Now as 'the Crusades'...

If 'They' Could Just Find Heaven Within for Real as Real Metaphor Now Perhaps They'd Get Their Head

Out of

Other

Orifices

of Dark Ignorance

As that Applies to

Everyone Religious or Not...

As Far As Belief Goes, Don't Discount

The Placebo And Nocebo Effect What

We Believe Does Relate to Self-Fulfilling

Prophecies Whether Good Health or Disease

That Much Science Shows As Well; Like Imagining

Ourselves Exercising And Gaining Measurable Increases in Strength...

Science is Learning A lot About What 'Horatio' Refuses to 'Believe' in too...

Live and Learn

Use or Lose

Make Gains or Do Not;

It's the Law of Nature; Do Or Do Not Find Balance...

I'm Not Satisfied With Just Doing What has come before...

Yet i'm Kind of a Glass Overflowing Dude too Hehe... For Real, Yes

Results Vary Depending On Both Make And Model of 'Human Vehicle'..;)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Apr 2021, 5:34 pm

Rexi wrote:
"Prostitution is the oldest occupation.. and religion is the oldest con-trick.. " wrote Alan Watts..

Sorry for the delay.. I mean to write.. but am out a lot now.. with all the lovely weather..

I have been busy skipping through the meadows.. and celebrating the SPRING.... the time of REBIRTH.. that arises from APPARENT death..

Nether-the-less.. I LOVE THE TOPIC..

My own position.. on the question.. on whether there is an after-life.. or not.. is.. based on estimating the PROBABILITY.. rather than having a set belief.. I don't like to believe.. I either know something.. or.. I don't know it.. belief seems a silly option.. to me.. i don't do it.

When I can't be sure.. I remain open minded.. and think in terms of.. PROBABILITY.. AND EVIDENCE.. and strong arguments.. rather than blind belief..

That life can find a way.. and a means.. to continue.. seems to be a very high probability.. when we consider the evidence. We know life manifests as an infinite diversification.. in all its forms.. deep under the oceans.. in dark caves.. and high in the sky.. and under the bed.. It has a tendency towards uniqueness.. No face is ever completely the same.. every voice is different..

CONCLUSION - Nature loves diversity.

Life even exists in extremes of heat and cold.. It can become dormant.. Adapt quickly to changes.. and has developed an excellent means to reproduce itself.. and even made it fun.. so..why on earth would we consider ITS abilities are limited.. by a kilo of flesh called the brain.. ?

That is what I call... pessimistic

If there is a way.. to continue living.. then life will find it.. AFTER ALL.. IT BEGAN FROM NOTHING.. AND.. If.. a universe that can arise from nothing.. then it is perfectly reasonable to imagine that something.. MUCH MORE.. can arise.. from ALL THAT EXISTS.... if you get my drift.

Personally.. I understand every-thing as being field activity.. in an infinite Primary Field.. where universes pop in and out of existence.. for eternity.. and NOTHING IS PERMANENT..

But many think differently.. believing our universe to be alone.. and unique.. while US human animals are completely separate from our environment.. but it is not true.

I like to look at the bigger picture.. (in the (THIRD) eye of my IMAGINATION).. where I can see our universe become as insignificant as a speck of dust.. and the multiverse (in my wild imaginings) can be seen as an endless ocean of universes.. that go on forever.. like stars in a galaxy.. it seems endless.

That is the picture existing physics paints for me.. of course others will see it differently. To me.. it seems.. the job of philosophy is to try to see the big picture that science paints for us.. and to then find a way to explain it.. in a more simple manner.. and physics is the KEY.
------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am now convinced that theoretical physics is actually philosophy. It is true that many scientists are not philosophically minded and have hitherto shown much skill and ingenuity but little wisdom." - Max Born
---------------------------------------------------------------

According to my reasoning.. NOTHING IS PERMANENT.. APART FROM THE PRIMARY FIELD..

So there we have it.. A SINGULAR FIELD ( THE ONENESS) serves as a PERMANENT FOUNDATION.. and it is also the GROUND OF OUR BEING.. which is why we - MAY - also remain permanent.. AMONGST ALL THIS CHANGE..

We are the FIELD.. experiencing itself.. BUT.. we are not the experience.. because experiences move on.. AND IF WE ARE THE FIELD.. THEN THE FIELD CANNOT DIE..... IT CAN ONLY CONTINUE PRODUCING CHANGES..
----------------------------------------------------------------

"Where is thy self?" asked the Buddha.
All compound things are transitory:
they grow and they decay.
"Thy self to which thou cling to is a constant change.
Years ago you were a small babe;
then, you were a boy;
then a youth, and now, thou art a man.
Is there any identity of the babe and the man?
There is an identity in a certain sense only."
Identity and Non-Identity 56
------------------------------------------------

Ask any mystic.. and they will tell you.. we are ONE WITH THE INFINITE..

That being the case.. then how can we die.. ?

It seems.. our belief.. that when we die.. we are food for the worms.. is just another illusion that we have.. Like the illusion the earth stays perfectly still.. while the sun.. and stars.. spin around it.. is a very convincing illusion.. but not true.

So.. Buddha makes sense....... ILLUSION.. IT IS THEN...!

(the story so far)

Big bang creates the most simple atoms.. which gravity forms into stars..

Stars create more complex atoms.like carbon.. and the atoms that form water are very important.. so it seems the process in the stars is to.. EVENTUALLY.. create life..

When the star gets to CREATING IRON ATOMS.. it grinds to a stop.. and can get no further.. a war between gravity and pressure begins.. and pressure wins.

SO.. star explodes... AS A SUPERNOVA.. and creates the really heavy atoms.. like lead.. and gold.. etc,, so.. apparent.. destruction is.. IN FACT.. creation..

IT'S A PROCESS... OF GRADUAL CREATION... One thing leading to another.. Each stage is a more advanced change taking place..

BUT.. IS THERE ANOTHER ADVANCED CHANGE.. TAKING PLACE WHEN WE DIE.. ?

So.. every "DEATH" leads to THE CREATION.. OF MORE COMPLEX ATOMS.. or even.. more complex life forms.. With more complex thoughts.. and ways of understanding things.. Hence.. we evolve inside ourselves.. but where is this change taking us.. ?

Is nature trying to tell us something here... ?

IN NATURE.. There is no death.. there is only a constant change.. so.. maybe.. Buddha is right.. death.. is an illusion.. and change is TRUTH.

After the chaos of the explosive SUPERNOVA.. planets form from the complex atoms.. that were forged in the stars..

Hardly an accident.. it seems..

The star then stabilizes.. to make life on earth a pleasant experience.. but what is a nice environment without consciousness.. to complete it..?

AND.. life arises very quickly.. single cell.. transform to multicell.. leading to more complex life..

And out of all that.. we emerge.. with the body of an animal.. but the mind of a god.. (a creator species).. but are we the.. CROWN OF CREATION.. or is there more to come?

https://thesunkeepers.net/images/receiv ... 05944.jpegImage

These are the questions we need to be asking..

SO THE BIG QUESTION IS.. WHAT COMES NEXT?

We are accelerating.. from primitive.. to highly advanced.. minds.. in a relatively short time.. on a planet that has been around for around 3 or 4 billion years..

It took all that time to create such an advanced species..

Could an highly advance mind exist independently from the brain..?

Why shouldn't it be possible... for consciousness to exist beyond brain death.. ?

Just as the INFO on my computer continues to exist.. when my computer packs up.. because I have wisely backed it up.. on an alternative medium..... i.e. an external hard drive.

I'm sure NATURE can do it much better than we do..

Could all our memories be stored outside of the brain.. like a back-up copy?

There are so many avenues to investigate. It seems we have good evidence now.. that consciousness can go on after the death of the brain..

That's VERY interesting!! !

Researchers say there's evidence that consciousness continues after clinical death - 2,168,062 views

"And it came to be pretty in its greatness, in the length of its foliage, for its root system proved to be over many waters." - Ezekiel 31.7

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2021, 4:45 pm

Rexi wrote:
Nope, Buddhism is very different in views, how you should live, it's results on the masses are vastly different and more peaceful than Christianity and the afterlife actually doesn't exist, instead you get sent forever back to Earth from what I know. At least until you reach full wisdom.

Here are a few religions that are very opposite:

This is the second part of what I wrote.. I had to cut it into two parts.. because It was too large.. to post as one piece.. I thought.

------

Yes.. that is true.. Buddhists do not believe in a permanent soul.. because everything is constantly changing.. In Buddhism.. Death.. is a change.. a transformation.. that can take place..

The butterfly metaphor is a good example.. BUT... Does the butterfly remember it was once a caterpillar.. I'm wondering..?

I doubt it..

Hermes wrote.. "Men in Error Speak of Their Changes as Destructions and as Deaths"

I agree.. heaven is not a place.. IT IS A METAPHOR.. for another level of our existence.. which is far above our everyday conscious experience... YET AVAILABLE to us all.... if we choose to go there.

However.. for anyone who wishes to know more.. I recommend reading - Memories, Dreams and Reflections.. by Carl Jung. He explains his own explorations into his inner being.. much better than I can.. it was his life's work..

He describes how he entered his inner universe.. and what he discovered there.. However.. he was often very depressed.. because what made him sad.. was.. People didn't seem to understand what he was talking about..

Many great minds have to go through that phase.. the mis-understood genius.. many centuries ahead of their time..
Jung was one of those.. INTELLECTUAL GIANTS.. and way ahead of his time.

I will try to give you an example.. based on my own experience..

One of the strangest dreams I've ever had.. again after a long period of meditation.. was when.. in the vision.. I found myself sitting in a bus.. outside a old railway station... and behind the station I could see the early morning sun rising. . . putting the most beautiful dawn colours into the sky.... deep violets.. pinks.. reds.. and dark and light blues.
The next thing I remember was being back in Fowey...

An old 12th century town.. built on a natural harbor in Cornwall... ( I lived there for a few years when I was a kid) In my dream I was walking down towards where the ferryboat.. from Polruan ( a small village on the other side of the river).. came in. I was with some friends. We were standing together on a small beach.. just looking across the river.. by the ferry slip..

Then.. suddenly.. I realized my friends had gone ...so I went back towards the town to look for them....... I looked up and down the street but they had completely vanished.

The next thing I knew I was inside a small wooden cabin.. doing some carpentry.. I was making a door and fitting it. Then.. again.. the scene changed...and I was outside once more..... standing in front of a low granite wall...... looking across the river.. to the other side. You can just about see the wall.. and the view I had.. in the photo below.. (wall is BOTTOM RIGHT) - but there were no buildings.. at all.. in my vision.. just a virgin landscape.

At first I thought that everything looked normal.. since I had stood there and looked across the river often as a child. But then.. I noticed that the village.. called.. Polruan.. that should be on the other side of the river.. was not there at all. Instead there were open fields of pastureland and trees. This puzzled me because I knew there was a village there.... so where had it gone.. ?

It was then that I realized that I must be dreaming... I suddenly felt very conscious of where I REALLY was.. I was walking around inside my mind.. in a place that felt perfectly real..

I reached down to touch the low stone wall.. that was just in front of me.. in order to feel whether it was real.. or not ...and as I squeezed my fingers against the hard stone.. I could feel the granite cutting into my fingers... so.. I reasoned... "Maybe there is something hard nearby my bed that I'm touching.. because.. since this is a dream.. the wall can't feel solid.... it's only imaginary after all." ...But it was solid.. solid as a rock.

Then it dawned on me the that it was such a beautiful sunny day....I looked up and saw the sun shining above me in the sky... all the colors of everything were so vivid and bright... the greens of the fields and trees.. the blue of the water... with the sunlight glinting and sparkling on the river as it lazily flowed by.......... Everything was just so beautiful!! .......I was in awe!

IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLACE.. AND IT EXISTED INSIDE ME..

AND.. I COULD THINK QUIET CLEARLY TOO.. I remember thinking something like...."This is great!..........I'm actually fully conscious in this incredible dream state where everything around me seems so perfectly real ."

Then... I thought I'd go for a walk to explore this fantastic place. I started walking along a dirt path towards a low wall with a break in it... where I could see I could pass through.

The only trouble was.. a giant owl about 4 feet tall was standing right in front of me in the gap in the wall.. blocking my way.. so I couldn't get past it easily. I thought: "Well, this is only a dream.. so I can just push past it.... because it's only imaginary after all." ... so I started trying to gently to ease myself past the giant owl... but.. suddenly it started flapping its wings against me.... as I tried to squeeze past it... and that woke me up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The following day I thought about what the dream might signify and came to these conclusions: The bus outside the railway station signified that I was about to make a journey somewhere. Going down to the water meant it was a spiritual journey. My friends leaving.. meant I would undertake it alone. The door I was making was the door that opens onto the inner-worlds of the mind and imagination... and the landscape I saw was a virgin landscape which signified it was some ancient knowledge existing from early times..

The sun shining signified illumination...enlightenment. The dirt path was the simple, natural way I should tread......and the owl was my guide... waiting there for me to follow.

However, at the time I didn't understand what was going on and I kind of messed up... by ignoring the owl. The owl symbol is often seen in the alchemists beautifully illustrated books. The alchemist use the owl.. to symbolize the occult.. because the owl flies... and sees by night... and so it symbolizes lucid dreaming.... our night trips.. our nocturnal adventures.. the hidden world.. that exists inside us..

Ponder this.. if the human imagination can create a new world inside us.. a modified copy of what we experience.. but far better than the original.. then.. maybe it can also reproduce.. what the brain does.. like thinking and feeling.. etc.. so.. the brain becomes redundant.. mind takes over its tasks.. Much of what the brain does is concerned mostly the material self.. so that part.. would no longer be needed.. according to my reasoning.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me.. heaven is a metaphor.. for when our life experiences reach a pinnacle.. THE HIGHEST POINT IN OUR LIFES. . far beyond everyday consciousness.. We can find heaven in romance.. but the inner mystical experience... is even better..

The Buddhist truth is... EVERYTHING WE SENSE ABOUT THE WORLD WE LIVE IN.. IS AN ILLUSION...

Including our sense of death... As final..

Here's Bill Hicks - with some STAND UP HUMOUR... ABOUT PHILOSOPHY.. METAPHYSICS.. and DEATH..

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2021, 1:24 pm

"THE HIGHEST POINT IN OUR LIFES. . far beyond everyday consciousness..
We can find heaven in romance.. but the inner mystical experience... is even better.."

Heaven Is The Place... The Inner Mystical Experience We Generate Within That No One
Will Take Away Eternally Now Hehe Not Always That Way With Romance Until We Realize

We Own All of Our

Emotions too Yes Others

Help Yet Still We Generate

All Of our Emotions Senses

And Even A Mystical FLoWinG

Ascending Transcending

Meditating

Experience

Within Now

All Ours to Seek And
Find For Free And Yes
Sure 'A Little Help' From

FRiEnDS Helps too Yet If Not

For Our Inner Experience Someone
Else's Experience Indeed TaKinG Responsibility

For Finding Seeking Generating Our Own Heaven's

Within Not Always Easy to Do When All Distractions In

Life Pull Us Away From This Potential Yet Still Possible

To Attain In One Breath of Lifetime Now Of Course

Beyond All Illusions of Distance, Space,
Time, And Even Matter This

Eternal

RiSinG

Bliss of

Nirvana Within

Feathers Of Wings

Keep Adding Dancing

Singing RiSinG More

With Falls That

Only Add

To Perspectives of RiSinG

Yes RiSinG iN Love Versus Falling In Love...

Places oF LiGHT Within CoLoRinG LiFE Even More...:)

A Gardener
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Apr 2021, 5:03 pm

aghogday wrote:

For Finding Seeking Generating Our Own Heaven's

Within Not Always Easy to Do When All Distractions In

Life Pull Us Away From This Potential Yet Still Possible

To Attain In One Breath of Lifetime Now Of Course

Beyond All Illusions of Distance, Space,
Time, And Even Matter

Yes.. the distractions are a problem.. I have often encountered.. women.. travel.. jobs.. feeling hungry.. having a social life.. etc.. My ideal would to have meditated every day of my life.. but the reality is things happen that prevent us living so consistently. Mostly its having a job to go to.. along with travel time.. and domestic duties.. it doesn't leave much time over for the nice things..

That was until I was homeless.. and had no job.. after I returned from my travels abroad.. it was great.. I finally had loads of time.. so I decided to surf the INNER net..

I used all the spare time I found I had on my hands to spend my entire day centred around meditation..mainly because I liked the buzz I was getting.. I was feeling so happy and amazed by everything I saw.. when I left the house... I felt totally alive and was enjoying my self.. even though I was penniless..

I remember.. I stood beneath a cherry blossom tree.. on a London Street.. for several minutes.. fascinated by its forms.. and colours.. Then... while walking through a London park.. I could see funny faces on the trees.. grinning at me.. and I could smell the grass.. as if it had been cut.. but what I was really smelling was the bruised grass.. after people had walked on it.. My consciousness was being flooded by sensory info beyond what I considered NORMAL.. And this was a time when I was.. materially speaking.. at the bottom of a pit.. I was homeless.. and broke.. but in my mind.. i felt like a King.. I WAS IN A NIRVANA STATE OF MIND.

I have had periods in my life where I practised meditation obsessively.. and these times produced the most interesting experiences..

I would start the day with an hour of formal meditation.. Then holding on to that state of mind.. and keeping my breathing at a rate that I similar to sleeping.. I would be out of the door and up the street.. looking around and being amazed at how I was seeing things.. Then I would return home.. take a rest and then do another hour formal meditation.. and these 3 hours.. give or take.. opened me up inside.. so I had access to amazing mystical experiences.. mostly at night.. while I slept... EVERYTHING LIT UP.

I am trying to return to that method now.. before I die.. which at 70 years.. could be anytime SOON .. I see death as a possible journey I might take.. so I am preparing myself for it.. just as I prepare myself when I am going to travel in this material world.. However.. I do have to remember.. not to forget my toothbrush.. when I leave.

I came across a comment that interested me recently.. from a old guy..like myself.. who had started meditating at a young age.. He wrote - "The world around me became secondary to a higher state." .. and I know EXACTLY what he means..

He also used the candle gazing technique.. that I like to use.. because.. for me.. fire symbolizes.. the SPIRIT.

The candle flame appears like it is living.. as it flickers.. and gives me a point to focus on something that is pleasant to watch.. for long periods.

THIS WAS THE COMMENT I LIKED..

"I'm 79. I began meditating when I was 13. I had what today would be called ADHD. I couldn't concentrate or pay attention. My grades were failing and I had no idea what to do about it. I frequented a library and loved reading Popular Science magazines. An article on the extraordinary abilities of Tibetan monks got my attention. The writer suggested that the mind can be modified through meditation and suggested the old "candle staring" technique. I tried it. It took weeks of 1/2 hour sessions before I could reach "empty mind" for even a short time.

My grades improved dramatically. I used meditation in the military, in college, and in work and recreation. Something strange evolved over time that I describe as "waking". The world around me became secondary to a higher state.

One time, for only a few seconds, I reached what people have described as "enlightenment". It only lasted a short time, but it brought me to tears and for those moments I knew everything, I mean EVERYTHING. Everything in the universe. I was no longer a physical thing, but integrated into everything. Very hard to describe and it only lasted moments, but it stuck with me the rest of my life.

I became wealthy, had adventures, and raised a great family. I credit meditation and those rare moments to my success. I was nothing special, but things just seemed to fall into place for me - almost effortlessly.
I think consciousness is far more than the meat in our heads. I think it is like a radio that can tune into somewhere else. We get hints of our hidden abilities from savants, but there is much more. I think that some day in the future, our consciousness will more useful and powerful than the computers and mechanics of today. I won't be here, but I'd like to experience it." - wrote Ron Stash

This vid is REALLY GOOD too.. the lady is VERY INSPIRING.. with her scientific understanding of how the brain works.. and the mystical experience she had.. when one side of her own brain failed..

It just goes to show how much the brain inhibits a lot of information reaching consciousness.. and creates the ILLUSION.. WE CALL... THE REAL WORLD.. that is limited by the brain.

IT MAKES FOR AN IMPORTANT INSIGHT.... OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE MIND IS SILENCED.. in this case.. by having a stroke.. She seemed to have really enjoyed her visit to the beyond.. due to brain death.. She describes her stroke.. as a BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE.. AN EXPERIENCE OF NIRVANA.

My stroke of insight | Jill Bolte Taylor - 7,026,869 views..

aghogday
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2021, 12:33 am

"Stroke of Insight" By Jill Bolte Taylor
A NeuroAnatomist Suffers A Sudden
Stroke At Age 37 And Comes to Understand

In Very Close Personal Terms

How Differently the Right

Hemisphere of Instinct
Senses From Head to
Toe in Emotions
Of Big Picture

Cognition

Generates The
Yin of Holistic Viewing
Of Reality Now Presently As
The Only Gift We Have Now

Energy Streaming In As Our Moving
Body Orchestrates Being Energy US

While Left Hemisphere Life Picks Out, Categorizes
And Organizes Illusions of Past and Future to Make
Calculating Rationality of the Deadlines That Must Be
Done In Life Where 'The i AM' of So-Called Ego Dwells

Yet often becoming More Separated From the Nature of Energy

We May Otherwise Balance Greater From Head to Toe in Real SPiRiT HeART oF SoUL

Of Course The Further We Move Away From Our Ancestral Mostly Naked Foraging Together

For Surviving Thriving in Moving Connecting Co-Creating Each And Every Day in A Free Dance

And Song of Life Evolving Into The Tools We Create As Clothes of CuLTuRE Becomes Us Instead

Of Us

Being

Nature of Culture

All That Is That May

Be Termed By Some As 'God'...

Logos Is Related As Rationality

Yet Pathos Brings A Spiritual Energy of Life Most Real oF ALL

Meanwhile Folks Continue to Fall Into a Pit of Abstract Constructs

They Create As A Real Rational Delusion of Life Separated From

Naked Nature Free in Union With ALL (God) As You Relate The Field Whole Particles And Waves All...

As Always A Balance of Yin And Yang Metaphors For Balancing Soul SPiRiT HeART WHoLE ToGeTHeR Union All

The Imbalance

Is 'The Fix' Of

First World Problems

Left Brain Hemisphere

Malady Out of Balance In DiSEaSE ThiS Way
CuLTuRaLLY Building From Birth All The Symbols
Abstract Constructed Tools We Create And Wear too As Us

Other Than That Yes A Free Moving Meditation of Dance And
Even A Dance of Fingers As Legs Across A Digital Keyboard For
Words in Left and WRite Hands of Orchestrating Concerts of Words

Is When Flow In Autotelic Bliss of Nirvana Within Blooms Within Hehe No Lotus Flowers Required...
This Flow This Heaven Within That Moving Meditation of Free Dance And Song Brings Free to me

Almost Always

Now

As A
Practice of
Life That So Far

In 93 Months And A
Week Hasn't Failed Me Yet For NoW
Thing Is When Ya Have Enough Loving
Life Within iN BaLaNCinG OverFLoWinG
This Way the Cost of Fulfillment Is Practically
An Eternally Now Giving For Real Present Gift..:)